Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Iqbal A DandekarYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old .I am suffering with chickenpox .what are the precautions should I take to cure this. I am using homeopathy mediation.
Whenever we discuss about diseases, we have to discuss about food. Old generation india had a food culture, now we lost everything.
After we born in uterus, we started to eat from what our mother eats, after we die, we eaten by worms, fishes tress. If you didn't respect your annam (food, it will change the behaviour of cells and soon we become ill. Bcz cells generated from annam.
3 things never do with your food.
1. Never refuse food
2. Never avoid food
3. Once you say" no" then never eat the food.
- If somebody invite us for a lunch, we says no. If you already had food, then tell them" I had just now, we will definitely have some other time.
- If somebody invited and you didn't eat anything or you r hungry, still says" no"
- It's a irrespect of that annam, which your cells made.
- Don't ready the food on table before you sit. You should wait for food, food should not wait you.
- Same like, leave the table only after taken the food from table not before.
- Eat the food with only full satisfaction.(thrupthi)
- Always respect and thankful to who farm the food, cook the food, serve the food. Never irrespect them.
- Ayurveda says, we not only eat food through our mouth, but with our nose, eyes, etc. Thats why acharya's says never showcase or demo food. You are eating that food with your eyes and nose.
This things are more than enough to prevent you from diseases and being healthy. If you do not, then no matter what medicines you take, you will not cured anyway!
I had vomiting, diarrhea and fever last week. For that I took medicine and I got well. But now my stomach's upper-center part is paining and swelling is there in my stomach. I can't even touch my stomach, as it pains. What could be the reason for the pain and swelling in my stomach? What precautions should I take?
I'm 26 years old. I'm getting pimples frequently. What are the main causes of pimples? How can I avoid it? Will drinking milk increase the pimples?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition marked by constant flu-like symptoms such as fatigue, headaches, insomnia and joint pains. However, the disease has no visible symptoms. There are also no known causes for the disease. While some believe stress to be a trigger for fibromyalgia, other theories suggest that physical and emotional factors such as a prior illness lead to the onset of this disease. This leads to fibromyalgia patients being often misunderstood and misdiagnosed. Almost 80% of fibromyalgia patients are women. While the disease is not lethal, it can make daily life difficult.
The criteria for fibromyalgia were established only in the late 1900s. In addition, the symptoms of this disease present themselves differently in each patient. This makes diagnosis very difficult.
- Constant pain all over the body is the most common symptom of fibromyalgia.
- You may also feel constantly tired, and unable to get a restful sleep.
- Some fibromyalgia patients also suffer from depression or anxiety and an irritable bowel syndrome.
- Fibromyalgia patients may also feel hyper sensitive to cold or heat, and feel numbness in fingers and toes.
Fibromyalgia has no known cure, and like arthritis, treatment for this disease addresses its symptoms. Most treatment programs include a combination of drugs, physical therapy, and behavioral techniques.
Pain relievers or anti-inflammatory medication and antidepressants are the two types of drugs administered to fibromyalgia patients. However, these should not be counted on as a long-term solution, as the side effects of these medicines can cause additional problems. Therapeutic massages and chiropractic manipulations can also help ease the pain. Along with this, it is also important to rest and relax. This helps reduce stress which often triggers fibromyalgia symptoms.
To get a better night's sleep, try going to bed and getting up at the same time every day. A warm glass of milk or chamomile tea just before bedtime can also help induce sleep. As far as possible, avoid taking sleeping tablets, as the body can soon become dependent on these.
Though you may constantly feel tired, increasing the day to day activity levels can have a positive effect on your health. Consider adding low-intensity activities such as walking, cycling, yoga or dancing to your daily routine. Complement these with a well-balanced, nutritious diet that includes lots of fruits and vegetables. If you or a loved one has fibromyalgia, bad days may not be prevented. But with treatment, they can be controlled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I was having a headache, from last too days, at the centre of my forehead, there is also pain in my eyes while reading, working on computers, tell me what to do?
I lost someone close last year and I feel depressed! I can not be happy. Can I retain my old days back and be active?
I am 41 years old male. My question is 1) how many times a night shud I get erection? 2) Or how many times a week I shud have sex ideally? 3) in case I don't get an erection after having ejaculated after 10-12 mins of sex, does it mean that I have problems with my sex life? 4) I have never had another erection after ejaculation since I am married. But all my friends said this was a problem n they have sex at least twice a night even at this age of 40 or so.
I have head ache behind my eyes. I have done CT scan as well as MRI which are normal and even I have done eye test. What could be the problem?
Hi I want to know about her period too her age is 44 she has a lot of bleeding and pain while in periods and she have regular periods so why does she has so much pain and bleeding.
How to prevent hair fall. And suggest ayurvedic medicine too for good and shiny hair if possible plzzzzz answer today itself.
Good morning. Sir I have nightfall problem from 2 months. I have tried Ayurvedic medicines but it has given me negative result. Please suggest me wat should I do. Thanx.
Hi I have a son of 1 year 6 month age. His tlc goes high in every 1month gap by which his fever goes high. Please suggest.
Piles, commonly known as hemorrhoid is a condition that leads to pain, discomfort and irritation while passing stool. It is caused due to inflammation of the veins in the lower rectum area. Piles is of two types: internal and external, one can suffer from both simultaneously. The damage in the lower rectum area is a result of aging, chronic constipation, pregnancy, diarrhea and consuming processed food on a daily basis. Piles also lead to bleeding not just while passing the stool but anytime. It is recommended to monitor one's diet and construct a plan that helps to diminish the problem. Here are certain types of foods which can help you deal with Piles better.
- Whole grains - People suffering from piles are recommended to include a lot of healthy whole grains into their diet like bran cereal, brown rice, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta. These fiber rich foods soften the stool and help reduce the pain.
- Leafy green vegetables - Green vegetables are packed with antioxidants and nutrients that help with digestion. Strengthening the digestive system is important while treating piles. Broccoli, sprouts, carrots, brussels, cabbage, tomato, asparagus, cauliflower, onions, cucumber are some of the vegetables that one should consume while battling piles.
- Fruits - Fruits are high in nutrients, fiber, minerals and vitamins that help to regulate the bowel movement. Fruits that can be eaten with their skin on like apples, prunes, raisins, grapes, berries are full of fiber and are very beneficial. The ones that have to be eaten without the skin are good too, for example, papaya, banana, oranges.
- Beans - Beans are high in fiber content and should be included in regular meals of a piles patient. Kidney, black, lima, navy beans, black-eyed peas, legumes are some good options.
- Water - Although it is not a food, water is an important ingredient when it comes to treating piles. It is advisable to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily which helps with the smooth functioning of the bowel movement.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy