Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am a 40 yr old. I have rhd, I already take penidure 12 lac every 21 days, instead of injection if any tab is there please refer.
Hi sir. I am 25years old male. And. I have a problem with facial hair. I don't have a good Beard and is there any chance for its improvement medically. If yes please guide me. Thank you.
My penis have small size on exited state it is of 5.11 inches approx. But the skin still covers the entire penis what the problem I am not getting the point. Please tell me is it serious and how it will cured?
How can I get a permanent tattoo removed ? Which is the painless procedure for it? How much will it cost? How much time does it take to heal?
I am 18 year old is it good to go for swimming to gain my height and is it good to go to gym to gain a good body.
Hi my period time is today 14 day late .i do no sex. My periods is always timing but this time late.
Dear sir. Recently I have been in hospital for treatment for decease allergic asthmatic bronchitis their I got a report of allergy profile it shows I have allergy for wheat, chana, Ground nut, lemon, amoxcilin,paracetamol, etc. What should I eat? Wheat is my main source of food. And drugs how can I avoid. Please give me some suggestions on food and drugs.
I am a female age 21. As I am very regular to exercises and health from the last 3 years. But my face gets dull. I have dark circles (not much) but looking bad. And uneven skin tone too. Please consult me what is the reason behind it.
What should I eat for a healthy diet to get a healthy body because I am a little thin with 55kg at 174 height.
She is constantly complaining about pain in right hand thumb for quiet sometime now. Having a problem folding thumb. Problem working using right hand thumb Pls help.
hi I am 27weeks and 5 days pregnant. Suffering from cold from last night. pls advise some safe medication. i am residing in India
My father is suffering from knee pain since 10yrs, we done many treatments but problem still exists. Can you provide any treatment for the same. Waiting for your reply. Thankyou.
Do you know that the future health of your baby is decided before you even conceive? Your preconception health is very important. Planning a baby is a demanding task, but if you plan it well you will have a healthier and easier pregnancy.
These are a few tips which can do wonders
1. Relaxation at Work and Household Backup - Plan out your work schedule. You might need to change your work hours or may be change the job profile. You will also need someone to help you out with the household chores around this time.
2. Finances - Get your finances settled and insurance plan changed accordingly.
3. Lifestyle Modification - Eat healthy. Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking. Set aside a time for regular exercise if possible. Try to lose that extra flab and stay very active.
4. Reduce Stress - Create a support system for yourself. Engage in activities that uplift your mood.
5. Take Folic Acid - Take 400 mcg of folic acid tablet daily. It helps prevent birth defects of brain and spine in the baby.
6. Avoid Exposure to - Harmful chemicals, metals and toxic substances at workplace and home. Protect yourself from infections. Stay away from cats.
7. Up-to-Date Vaccination - Make sure your vaccination is complete. Vaccination against rubella and flu are very important. It is also important to maintain a gap of at least one month between your rubella shot and pregnancy planning.
8. Optimize your Medical Condition - If you have Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy or any other medical condition you must take complete advice from the physician. Blood pressure and sugar levels have to be under full control. The type and dose of the drug may need modifications.
9. Check Family History - Ask your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins about any health problems in the family like genetic problems, mental retardation or malformations in babies. This can help your Gynaecologist to determine which problems to look for and how to prevent it.
10. Visit your Doctor - Carry a record of your medical conditions, family history and a checklist of your queries. Get tested for Li Blood Group, Thalassemia, HIV, Thyroid Levels, and Blood Sugars.