Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Indu SatturYour feedback matters!
I'm 27 years male. I got complete dark skin with full of tan and it's itching a lot at my groin area and surrounding my testis. It also spread above my public hair. Its itching a lot. I'm doing regularly masturbation at night time in my undies from 3-4 yrs. Is that the reason because of semen staying in my undies. Please suggest me some medicines to cure.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Constant exposure to the sun : Which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Excessive rubbing of eyes : Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Allergy/Contact Dermatitis: Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or eczema (skin inflammation) or contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- Old Age: The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol: might also form dark circles under the eyes.
- Nutritional deficiencies: Nutrients in our diet play a vital role in maintaining both the aesthetics and the functionality of our eyes and deficiency of some of these can surely cause under eye dark circles. Nutrients like vitamin B 12, K, E and iron deficiency are just few of them.
- Hereditary factors
- Lack of sleep
Home remedies for treating under eye dark circles
- Apply almond oil on your dark circles and leave it overnight
- Cut thick slices of cucumber, place them for 30 minutes on your eyes and then wash them thoroughly
- Apply juice of raw potato on your dark circles for 2 to 3 weeks
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily decreased or eliminated by following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), micro current (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalises the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect. Further recommendations In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
Hello Doc, I have suffered hair thinning problem on my center scalp area. Therefore my doc suggested me the mesotherapy treatment. I had 3 sessions of it in 1 month and did noticed that my hair loss has stopped on the injected area but there are no signs of hair regrowth yet. Following medicines has been prescribed to me and I'm following that properly, 1.) hairless Tabs > 1-1 tabs day & night 2.) Dermacol-H Tabs > 1-1 tabs day & night 3.) Himalaya Hairzone Solution > Daily twice on the scalp 4.) Rootz International Hair Oil > Every alternate days massage on the scalp 5.) Trigaine neutral pH shampoo > Every alternate days massage on the scalp I'm having a healthy diet plan. I take 3 glasses of milk daily with 4 bananas in a day for good protein intake and different fruits around 2-3 in a week. Also eggs, chickens twice in a week. I have started doing meditation and daily different work outs. Is there anything I need to do or take for stimulating faster hair regrowth?
I have black spot in my back pimple and skrech. But no. effective I was 4 month use medicine but no effect.
Ibam suffering for hair loss it so large amount hair loading in every head bath so is there any chances to stop that hair loss.
Im experiencing lot of hair fall. I don't use chemicals on my hair for shampooing or coloring. No such stuffs. Though im facing this issue from a very long time and its not reducing. Can someone please suggest me what should I do to overcome this.
Lybrate | Dr. V N Mathur speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY