Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indrajit JaiswalYour feedback matters!
I am 4 months pregnant. Is it necessary for me to include milk in my diet? Are there any substitutes for the same?
I have participated in sex with my girl friend without condom. Unfortunately we got broke up due to family issues. Now my parents is searching for bride for me. My question is can I participate in sex with upcoming wife without any precautions. Pls advise.
I had a sex with my girlfriend without a protection and she was running in period, after one day later again I had a sex with my wife without a any protection and that it was bleeding, so due to this do I get infected with any serious disease? Such a like HIV.
I got married last year. We are planning for baby for that doctor told me go for FSH test. My report shows FSH 4.08 and having increased levels of Primary hypogonadism and gonadotropin secreting pituitary tumors. It also shows decreased level of - hypothalamic GnRH deficiency, pituitary FSH deficiency and Ectopic steroid hormone production. Please suggest. Although I am health person, having good sex life and all.
I have done unprotected sex after periods on 12 day n 2nd day I hav taken unwanted 72. So my question is that I get pregnant after taken dis medicine.
Good morning Doctor, I am 4 month 2 weeks pregnant and I'm having little bleeding/ spotting problem from 2nd month onwards very frequently. Doctor said that my placenta distance is 2.2 only but once baby start growing it will pulled up. Hence we don't have sex till this date however my friend is telling me that having sex during pregnancy will help normal delivery. I request you to advise whether it's good to have sex and sperm can be release inside or not. Also till which month is safe to have intercourse please advise. This is my first pregnancy.
I and my gf was intimate on 11th july and there was hardly any penetration or ejaculation. But due to safety I gave her unwanted 72 within the next 6 hours. Her last periods was on 29th june and due date is 28 or 29 th july. Will she have a normal period and is there any chances of pregnancy. Please reply I am in great tension.
In most Indian homes, a family is not complete with just one child. Until about a couple of decades ago, a family with a single child was very rare. The most common response would be 'with whom the child will play'. Between the siblings, there is always so much love. Starting from getting attention from the parent to education at all stages of life, this is one relationship which just grows and grows. While it definitely is a feel-good factor, scientifically too, it has been proven to have multiple benefits.
Read on to know some benefits of having siblings and how it can help you stay healthy and positive.
- A constant companion: With a sibling around, there is no need to look for a play or study companion. There is always one available right in the same home. This provides for a happy, healthy equation with a lot of give and take that just extends through life.
- Continuous learning environment: With a sibling around, the learning never stops. There is a constant teacher/mentor-student relationship with the elder one having an upper hand and trying to teach the younger one all sorts of things from using a chalk to spoon to math to magic.
- Sharing begins at home: Whether it is your toys or colours, stationary or chocolates, siblings share a lot of stuff and so from a very young age, there is a behaviour that encourages sharing of all sorts of things. Studies have shown that children with siblings show a lot more sympathy and are more open to sharing things as compared to single children.
- Builds selflessness: The next time you see two siblings, notice how the elder one is always so protective of the younger one. The elder one is willing to give up their chocolate just so the younger one smiles. Similarly, the younger one also would give up a toy so that the elder one is happy. This selflessness is ingrained in children with siblings, which extends into their other relationships too later in life.
- Tougher individuals: Problem solving is something which gets built in early in life when children have siblings. This comes in handy later in life too, which makes them tougher individuals. They are also better skilled at negotiating, good at setting and achieving goals, managing relationships (both professional and personal), and are so more successful.
The relationship with a sibling just continues through life. The above are some pointers as to how having a sibling makes for a happy, healthier, and positive life. Anyone with a sibling would definitely vouch for these!!
Dr is this safe to take oral contraceptives for regualting menstrual cycles, which are irregular due to pcod, is dre any side effect, and can these oral contraceptives be replaced with some other medicine ?
Become physically active every day which will improve your posture, muscle strength, and balance and will prevent you from falling.
I was pregnant with 10 weeks. Doctors told me that I have diabetes my fasting sugar was 97, and had given glycomet 500. The very next day I had bleeding and aborted my child. Does it was an affect of metformin. I think my fasting sugar was not that much high. please answer. I am very much in grief.
I have a slight problem in follicular study. Rupture is getting late. So periodical date is often late. If it's 4 to 5 days late I am getting some physical problem. Got the delivery in 2013. So what I should take in food or not?
Get proper evaluations if you see blood in stool.