Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indrajit JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctors, my question is If I satisfied before then he ejaculate in missionary position and do sex every other day with irregular periods and wait 30 minutes on laying on bed with pillow back of my butts after sex when I get pregnant because its 3 to 4 months of TTC but nothing happen, what do I do to conceive quickly and how do I know that their are cervical mucus is their or not because when I satisfied before he then ejaculate he say the vagina is so wet and deeply opened is this good sign for conceiving or not. Help me. If I keep pillow back of butts while doing sex and ejaculation then it is good for conceiving or keeping pillow after he ejaculate.
Hi meri wife kaa period 3 ko aaya hai to pregnancy hone ke liye mujhe kab kab aur kitne din sex karna hoga please sir help me because kafi time se pregnancy nhi ho pata rahi hai wife ke beech mai Miscarriage bhi ho gaya tha unka to please sir mujhe batao kis date mai kab kab sex karna hoga please sir help me.
What is the side effects using antibiotics ( Ciprofloaxcin and Norfloaxcin) on initial pregnancy stage.(Fusing time)
Hi. I am 45 years and having one kid of 12 years. I was conceived thrice in 14 years of marriage only at first attempt. But my husband aborted by D&C. Now I want second issue. Should I go for that? I hv very regular periods. Physically fit. All parameters are normal.
It has been since 4 days I had asked a question about irregular periods. But none responded. Irregular periods are cannot be solved with the doctors?
I am a pcod girl from 5years. Could not able to recover from it . I am putting on weight due to imbalance menstrual cycle. Kindly help how should I keep my routine with my tight schedule. I am a veggie.
Hello Dr. My wife is 1.5 month pregnant. Actually I stay on forth floor and there is no lift so is it OK to step up and step down during this period?
Hello I am 33 years old unmarried girl, I feel tired, exhausted all the time since I get up in the morning till I go to bed. I get short of breath when I walk fast or trying to go by stairs. Aslo my menstruation duration is very short. Its only one day bleeding and next day my periods are over. So can you please tell me whether I am going through the iron deficiency, if I am so what should I do to get the rid of my problem and what medicines should I take for this. Please advise.
Hi doctor today scanning did 12th days 4 mm to 5 mm follicle egg taking ayurvedic medicines 3 months completed Egg not growing Weight 64 kg Height 5.3 Age 24 12th day how much big egg size 35 days cycle length Please tell me.
Vaginitis is the inflammation of one’s vagina accompanied by pain during intercourse, mild vaginal bleeding, painful urination, vaginal itching or a considerable change in the amount, odor and color of the vaginal discharge.
1. A certain level of bacteria is normally found in one’s vagina (lactobacilli). Now if this count is outnumbered by the other bacteria (anaerobes), the balance in the vagina gets disrupted giving rise to bacterial vaginosis. Such kind of vaginitis usually stems from sexual intercourse with multiple sex partners.
2. Yeast infections occur due to an overgrowth of fungal organisms in one’s vagina, especially Candida Albicans.
3. Trichomoniasis caused by the one celled microscopic parasite ‘Trichomonas Vaginalis’ generally spreads through sexual intercourse with an infected partner. The condition also makes one vulnerable to various sexually transmitted infections.
4. Spermicidal products, scented detergents, perfumed soaps, douches, vaginal sprays or foreign objects such as tampons that were not taken out or tissue paper might trigger allergic reactions or irritation in the vaginal tissues.
5. Surgical removal of the ovaries or reduced estrogen count after menopause might cause thinning of the vaginal lining, thereby resulting in vaginal burning, dryness or irritation.
1. For Bacterial vaginosis, your doctor might advise the application of clindamycin cream or metronidazole gel as well as metronidazole tablets which are to be taken orally.
2. Yeast infections might be treated with an anti-fungal suppository or cream, for instance, tioconazole, butoconazole, clotrimazole or miconazole. Oral medication, such as fluconazole is also administered to treat the same.
3. Metronidazole or tinidazole tablets are prescribed for Trichomoniasis.
4. Estrogen in the form of rings, tablets or vaginal creams is effective in treating low estrogen level after menopause.
5. For non-infectious vaginitis primarily caused by objects, such as tampons, sanitary napkins, laundry detergent or new soap, it is essential to pinpoint the source of the irritation and avoid them.