Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Imran HafiziYour feedback matters!
Sir I m thyroid patient. T2.342. T3.22. And t4.0. 01. I m taking thyroid medicine regularly. Can you tell me permanent remedy of my dease. Pls give me advice.
To determine whether a person is diabetic or not sugar level should be checked on daily basis or hba1c is the proper test which gives average sugar levels of 6 to 10 weeks as written in the same.
My mother age 50 years old. Today I received Thyroid profile reports. T3 4.23; T4 1.32 & TSH 5.31H. Pls advise Thyroid which level in this stage. Can permanently solutions.
I am 61 having diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Im under medication for both. Meanwhile, my sexual potency have been sliding down since 2010 that is at 55 years of age. I have consulted at least 3 doctors in Delhi and chennai but the outcome was not satisfactory. Kindly suggest what course of treatment or help should be soaked.
My sugar level is 100 to 155 fasting and pp age 53 male I would like to know is it ok or need to consult diabetalist
Am a diabetic patient Since I was 18. I don't how it came to me Because in my family None having diabetic am surprised package with this diabetic and am fed up with this diabetic please help me to Cure.
Hello doctors. My mom is suffering from severe knee pain. Her feet have swollen and she is unable to walk. She got her diabetics check up in march and it was normal. But she do have increased uric acid problem and also she is undergoing menopause. She has already taken medical consultation and under medication. I will be very grateful if you can share some home remedies to keep uric acid level in control. And some home treatment which can give her relief from the unbearable pain. Regards Pooja.
My wife had a symptoms of thyroid. Is thyroid will privent pregnancy. My friends told me that chance. Is it true?
I have a thyroid point of 4.56 is this nomal or I need to take any tablet. Since trying for pregnancy. Which tab is good to reduce thyroid. Thank you.
My prolactin is 190 and TSH level is 6.6. I was under medication but when stopped taking cabergoline my prolactin level again increased. I got the tests done this week itself. Please suggest if there is any possibility of getting pregnant in my case.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.
What are the general symptoms of type 1 diabetes and what are the methods to detect the symptoms at home?
Sir I am presently taking thyronorm 100 daily for treatment of thyroid and losing memory. Itching in ear and cough in the morning.
I am a boy. My age is 23 years and I am an I.T employee. Due to unhealthy work schedule my weight is increasing drastically. Recent medical reports suggest that I have thyroid in the initial stage. Please guide me in order to reduce my weight. Please reply. Thank you.
I am a diabetes patient. My PP is 410. I am suffering from cough and cold. Can anybody suggest a medicine for me.
Whether diabetics patient can take milk and taking the milk in the night will increase the urination.Please tell sir.
The term Fasting means "no caloric intake for atleast 8-10 hours. This means you should not take any food or drink that contains calories during the 8-10 hours before testing. Thus, plain water is the only thing that can be taken. Usually, FBS is done early in the morning. If you take medicines then, continue taking them as usual. If you exercise daily, do so. But do NOT exercise only for that day alone. It can be dangerous and also will give a wrong report.
Once your blood sample is taken, have your regular breakfast. Note the time of starting breakfast. PPBS is to be taken exactly 2 hours from this time.And NOT 2 hours after finishing.
Some people believe that the food you had for dinner the previous night will affect your FBS the next morning. This is wrong.