Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. HuftoskhiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am Smita. I have irregular periods from september 2015 to May 2016. I want to conceive. So I consulted a gynecologist. She gave me CCQ 200gm. I was continuing this fir 3 month (june to august). My period occurred perfectly after use this. Bt this month doctor gave me "susten" I am already missing my period before 7 days. Is ther any problem for stop the medicine CCQ?
After the eggs are collected and fertilised in the laboratory, the embryo transfer takes place. Usually and this entirely depends on your situation, about one or three embryos of the best quality are selected to be transferred to the womb. After introduction to the uterus, the egg attaches itself to the wall of the uterus for the pregnancy to come into effect. Embryo transfer is the last step in the IVF cycle.
The procedure chosen for transferring embryos usually depends on the clinic chosen. But most of them involve the following steps:
- The eggs take two or three days to fertilise. When they are ready, the embryos with the best quality are selected. These are then transferred to your uterus.
- A speculum is inserted into your vagina by the doctor. Then using ultrasound for guidance, a catheter is passed through the cervix. This catheter is used to pass down the embryos into the uterus.
- Your lifestyle after the transfer should be docile and cause you minimum stress.
- A pregnancy blood test will be given to you two weeks after the transfer. If the test comes out as positive, an ultrasound is scheduled after another two weeks.
In the process of transferring the embryo, there are no significant risks involved. There might be problems during passing the embryos through the catheter, if you never have had a baby before or your cervix was not assessed before the IVF cycle was initiated.
Chances of Successful Pregnancy:
With age, female fertility declines. It helps if you are younger when using your own eggs. After a survey it was found that women:
- aged below 35 have 40.6% chance of success
- aged between 36-37 have 35.5% chance of success
- aged between 38-39 have 28.1% chance of success
- aged between 40-42 have 21.2% chance of success
- aged between 43-44 have 11.2% chance of success
- aged 45 and over have 3.4% chance of success
I was operated of testicle hernia when I was 14 years old on the right side. Now I'm 33. And I now feel that I still have hernia on both sides. Will that affect my sperm count? I'm very healthy and into sports. No pain. Do you advice to get myself operated before I get married or plan for a child?
Bina kisi precautions k pregnancy me sexual inter course krne se baby ko koi harm pahuch sakta h ya ni? please Dr. Reply me.
My mother is having a 8 m.m. Ghat (cysts ) in left breast it is a sign of breast cancer please help me I am in very big tension please.
Hello Doctor From some months my period coming irregularly. Once it comes only for one day. What I should do. T regular periods . Because from this. The hairs. Increased. On my face. I'm too much worried about. Tell me? What I should do?
I had sex with my girlfriend on 16 July and on 18 July her periods start is there any chance of pregnancy now please tell Mr. thanks.
I have been feeling itching sensation near vaginal opening. It's not continues it only persists for few mins. I may feel it once in 2 or 3 days. I have consulted gynac. She said it's light infection and prescribed nuforce tablets and candid V gel. I have not got complete relief after that. Still sometimes I experience itching. No odour. No discharge.
Hi Im 25 years old female. Facing with period missing problem almost 3 months over negative pregnancy test. Consulted with doctor gave some 6 tables for period but after using it week finished no periods occurs pls help me out. Im in so nerves tension what to do will it effect my future pregnancy I can't be present.
I am 28 years old and have PCOS. I am having excess amount of hairloss. Is this due to it since I'm not taking any medicines for pco's.
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a female of age 17 From India. I am in very tensed situation. I had an unprotected sex on 29th April but I took ipill within 2 hrs after intercourse. After 5 hours of intercourse I had little bleeding but that stopped after a while. No doubt my man didn't ejaculate inside still I took my pills to lower the risk. But a fear inside me got started that I am pregnant. Please help me what to so not to get pregnant. Please Reply as soon as possible. Its my number reqst to u.
I am 17 years female. I and my bf had some few seconds intercourse without condom. He did not even inserted deep in. And after that twice we had intercourse with condom. I guess that happened almost 3 weeks back and now from 3 days I am getting anal itching. I have seen in google that it is a sign of pregnancy. Can I be pregnant?
Do you know a healthy diet plan should have optimum level of fiber in it.Dr. Surabhi Jain , celebrity nutritionist in india says that the fiber is a carbohydrate, but unlike other carbohydrates, it does not break down your body. Dr Surabhi jain says Fibers have many health benefits, from lowering cholesterol levels to keeping you feeling full longer. For healthy life include high-fiber foods in your daily diet. If you are starving nature and you want to try to follow diet, fiber may be just what you are lacking. Best online dietician in Lucknow says It keeps you feeling fuller for longer. Fiber does not make the blood sugar go up quite as quickly. It allows the sugar to get into your system more slowly.
Don't Miss This
There are many health benefits of fiber as stated by online diet plan of world famous dietitians in india
· Lowering cholesterol levels
· Improving digestion
· Reducing diabetes risk
· Improving heart disease
· Reducing constipation
· Reducing the risk of diverticulitis
· Maintain control of blood sugar
Where to Find Fiber:
Best Nutritionist in Lucknow Fiber is a most important food for healthier diet. Fiber is always found in vegetables fruits and whole grain.best online diet plan says It is the best that you get the fiber you need each day from foods in your diet rather than supplements. Normally people need 20-30 gm of fiber in everyday. Best dietitian in Lucknow There is some fiber-rich foods are:
· Whole-grain breads
· cereals, and pastas
· Fruits & vegetables
· Brown rice
· Dried beans
Fiber is great for your body, but don’t go suddenly on the fiber bandwagon and ramp up your intake all at once. Best dietician in India Take it slowly and increase your fiber each day.
Smart Choices to take Fiber:
Best indian dietician Finally you know that fiber-rich food is healthy for you, so find and select fiber food in your daily meals and snacks. Try to get more fiber everyday with these tips. most famous dietician in India Dr Surabhi jain says that
· Have oatmeal or whole-grain cereal for breakfast
· Eat fruits and veggies raw
· Snack on fruits
· Have bulgur, barley, or couscous in evening tea
· Munch on popcorn when you need a snack.
· Take brown rice and avoid white rice
· Take whole-wheat pasta
· Take more fiber-rich vegetables and fruits.
· Have a bran muffin for breakfast or a snack.
My friend getting a big problem during there periods time. Like first of all. She get start there periods after 2 months than they get a home treatment for there periods circulation. They start again continuous for 4-5 months but now again she get her periods back with in 20 days and blood is continously flow from. And getting very week now days gave the solution for it.
The urinary system in both men and women are susceptible to infections and many other internal disorders. Although many of the disorders may be caused due to underlying diseases or hereditary causes, many others may be caused due to bad life style habits as well as personal hygiene issues. Personal hygiene issues will not only lead to infections, but if left unchanged, may cause more serious problems such as tumors overtime. However, with the help of some basic tips and following some daily routine, you can ensure good urological health overtime. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Drink plenty of water daily: This is applicable to both men and women and it is important, especially in a country like India where hot and humid conditions prevail for most of the time. A common figure quoted most of the time is 2 to 3 liters of water daily although this is quite arbitrary and may change from person to person and climate to climate. What is important is that you should remain hydrated and calculate an ideal amount of water consumption. This is necessary to stop stone formation in the gallbladder, kidney, ureter and other areas of the genitourinary system.
- Cleaning tips for men: It is important to ensure proper hygiene for good penile health. Uncircumcised males should retract their foreskin while taking a bath and clean out the smegma or white accumulations from around the glans. This will reduce the chances of inflammations and urinary tract infections from occurring. Circumcised males should thoroughly wash the penis as well to keep it clean.
- Regular ejaculation: Men are advised to ejaculate regularly either through masturbation or through sexual stimulation as it is beneficial in many ways. Ejaculation helps clear the tracts, exercises the prostate and also keeps the pattern of proper blood flow to the penis active. It maintains urological health as well as you sexual health.
- Don’t hold your urine for too long: Although this is especially applicable for women, it can be bad for men too. Holding the urine within your body for too long may result in an infection and may also make your bladder muscles weaker resulting in urinary incontinence later in life. Women, especially should be careful as they have a shorter urethra leading from the bladder and thus are more prone to getting urinary tract infections in this manner.
- Avoid harsh soaps and use milder ones to regularly cleanse the groin area: The groin is one of the moistest areas, as it remains covered up most of the time. This makes it an ideal breeding ground for bacteria. It is important that you clean this area every day thoroughly with mild soap. Also, after urination, women should wipe front to back i.e. from the opening of the vagina towards the anus while wiping down after urinating or cleaning. This is to ensure that fecal bacteria don’t get into the vagina as it can cause a host of infections.
- Tips for sexual intercourse: It is important for both men and women to urinate, wash and clean after sexual intercourse as this can help clean the bacteria that may have come from one partner’s genitals into the other. Women should especially follow this advice as it can help keep many infections at bay.
- Changes in certain foods: Reduce caffeine intake through tea or coffee as it can irritate your bladder. It can also act as a diuretic which makes you urinate frequently. This will result in your bladder becoming weaker. Also reduce salt intake as it can increase blood pressure and end up damaging the kidney to the point of permanent kidney damage or kidney failure.