Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HuftoskhiYour feedback matters!
Taking I pill but periods still not come after sex. Now its 9 day? Can period delay after take I pill 9 and more days?
I'm 28 year women my last period was on 7th Nov after that we had unprotected sex this month on 26 Nov 30 Nov then on last week twice. My question is that I haven't get my periods yet I've checked pregnancy test through prega news but it was negative. What will be the problem and what should I do.
We r trying to conceive from last four years bt failed, my sperm counts are shuffling up n down and I have taken ayurvedic n homeopathic medicines too. My counts are getting not stable, sometime 30 million n sometimes 50 millions n sometimes 20 millions, please suggest the best for the same so that we can conceive the happiness.
On 15th day after. Urine test shows weekly positive. What are the scops of pregnancy and what are the other elements I need to check. What must be the minimum result of hcg test that I have always given in the lab and waiting for report.
4 days ago I experienced light bleeding discharge from my vagina. This has stopped but right after, my right upper thigh has been cramping and experimenting a sharp pain for 2 days. This has also stopped today. I am also discharging black stools.
Hii doctor, i am 30 year old female and suffering from pcod. But my left breast is oozing some greenish discharge ,is it normal wd pcod or it may b symptom of any other health ailment.
According to international study a healthy diet of fruits vegetables nuts whole grains and fish lowered the risk of a repeat heart attack and stroke and death from heart disease
And also suggested and proven that using smart phones to keep track of calorie intake and physical activity can be highly effective in helping people shed pounds.
Hi, I've been using diane 35 for two months. I'm on my 7 day break. During this interval I haven't got any bleeding yet. Am I still protected? Or extra precaution is needed?
Detoxification is a physiological and medical process of blood cleansing by removing impurities from the blood. It is a means of cleaning and nourishing the body from inside and it is done at least once a year. It includes one or more of the following: dieting, fasting, colon cleansing, removal of dental fillings or cutting out specific foods from your diet.
Benefits of detoxifying your body:
- Gets rid of excess waste
- Boosts your energy
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves your respiration process
- Reduces weight
- Provides anti-aging benefits
Majority of the detoxification of your body is carried out by these 4 systems; Digestive, Respiratory, Urinary and Dermal. Any disturbance in these 4 systems results in accumulation of toxins in your body and may cause serious medical illnesses.
Homeopathy approach helps in maintaining the proper functioning and balance of the 4 systems. It is a gentle, natural and one of the safest ways of removing toxins. Homeopathic remedies for treating detoxification are as follows:
- Berberis Vulgaris: It acts as a stimulator of liver, gall bladder and kidneys. It is best suited for people who face rapid change of symptoms, pain all over the body, repeated diarrhea and stone in the kidney.
- Chelidonium tincture: It is a reliable liver and gall bladder drainer. It supports liver in removing toxin from your body due to heavy usage of drugs and antibiotics.
- Senega: It is an effective detoxification remedy for people exposed to respiratory issues with allergies.
- Nux Vomica: It acts as an intestine and liver stimulator. It is mostly used for symptoms linked with a sedentary lifestyle and excessive consumption of alcohol, drugs, caffeine, and tobacco.
- Taraxacum Officinale: It is used by people with stomach and digestion issues.
- Fumaria Officinalis: It detoxifies your body by purifying the blood, leading to enhanced functioning of the liver.
- Uva Ursi: It is an effective urinary antiseptic that supports the functioning of kidneys and reproductive system.
- Saponaria: It is used for skin draining purpose.
- Aloe: It is used for detoxification of the rectum.Apart from the homeopathy remedies, other self care measures such as drinking lots of water, healthy eating, exercising regularly, minimizing stress and avoiding alcohol and drugs can help in detoxifying. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am having blood group A+ and my wife having group O- .she is pregnant is this effect on pregnancy .or effect on child. Please.
After taking homeopathic & allopathic medicines periods occurs for that month bt they become irregular as I leave those medicines.
Hello mam, I am 25 year old Mere periods irregular hote the. PR last year nov. Se Mujhe baar baar periods ho rhe h. Maine doc. Ko bhi dikha ya Ultrasound krvaaya, usme small cyst asye ,to doc. Ne bola, ajkal bhot females mein ye prob. Hoti h, or Mujhe multivitamin or multi calcium ki media. De Di, PR fir bhi Mujhe baar baar spotting ho ri thi. Fir pcod test bhi krvaya, usme sb normal aaya, ab Mujhe smjh ni aa RHA h ki Mai kya kru, mere periods normal kyu nhi ho rhe h, or spotting kyu ho rhi h, pls help.
2. Excess sweet eatables should not be used.
3. Sugar should be taken in little quantity.
4. Hard water (which contains lime) should not be drunk.
5. Fruits juice should be drunk in large quantity.
6. Other treatment related to the eyes should be used to cure this disease.
7. The patient should not do reading and writing work in dim light.
8. The patient should not do any work which pressurizes the eyes.
9. Small and zigzag letters should not be read.
I am 28 years old working woman. My menses is irregular. What should I do? I am married and I have no kids. My husband's sperm count is also very low. What should my husband do?
I am woman my hair is coming out and I am unable to control it I try everything but it did not work the hair is thinning and it is falling badly can you give some solution to stop it and get the healthy hair back my second question is related to my extra bleeding problem it is also not stopping I have consult the doctor the have give me the medicines but still in same condition please tell me what can be done any medicines are required for further please try to help me.
Health is wealth! This age old adage holds true even today. The usual practice of 3 meals a day needs some tinkering and 5 small meals a day seems like a good way forward. Go to any dietician or any nutritionist and they will vouch for its benefits. So, let us now take a look at the many advantages that come up with this multiple meal plan:
- Alter the food schedule and instil a sense of discipline: It helps in altering your food schedule. When you spread your meals throughout the day, it allows you to try different dishes without over consuming any one dish. With more opportunities to eat healthy, you can develop proper diet charts and follow it properly across the entire day. Moreover, it teaches you discipline to keep a check on your diet.
- Keeps a check on binge eating and overeating: Five meals a day plan can help you control your weight. Intake of small meals prevents binge eating. You don't need to consume in large quantity at once if there are more meals to look forward to throughout the duration of the day. Smaller meals, condition you in such a way that you do not indulge in overeating even if you are outside.
- Something in every meal: Since you're opting for five meals a day, you will indulge in different types of food items throughout the day right from vegetables, fruits, cereals, eggs, milk-shakes and much more. This will not only keep your palette satisfied, but will also make sure that you get all the right amount of nutrients as nothing healthy will be left out.
- Goes hand in hand with all the diet charts and plans: Eating healthy and in small portion ensures that you are on course for your diet plan. Five meals a day will give you a chance to screen your nourishment intake and manage it more viably. It also helps in keeping your appetite under check. It maintains a healthy balance between healthy eating and satiating your hunger.
Disregard the three-feast model; it has now become obsolete. Your busy schedule requests that you take a more dynamic approach to your nourishment. Five meals a day is just the right way to ensure that you have your share of proper nutrients every day.
Related Tip: "5 Energy - Boosting Foods to Try"