Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HuftoskhiYour feedback matters!
Getting him in the mood is not a very hard task for you, if you know what you are doing. Each relationship is unique in its own way and you would know your man better than anyone else. But in case you need some help in this department here are some tips to get him in the mood.
Read on to find out all about it.
- Bubble bath: Prepare a vanilla scented bubble bath. Studies indicate that the scent of vanilla arouses men. Massage him sensually around the shoulders and pamper him. If you do it right, he will be pulling you in immediately.
- Lingerie: Underneath your clothes, there always can lie a wonderful story. Many vouch for the fact that foreplay often excites more than the act and what better way to pep up the foreplay than to work up the lingerie. Innovations on lingerie can always set the mood right, be it the right color, the right texture or the style, the underthings can be the key to an eventful next few hours. Formula has it that laces and radiant colors always earn brownie points.
- Conversation: While a large volume of sex advices ordain that the road to a man’s heart is his stomach, the way to his bed may be traced through right conversations. Sharing interests and common perspectives can be a useful mood lifter. While talking dirty may provoke many, many a time, heart to hearts can build up to some of the best moments in bed. Compliments and cheeky retorts could also come handy.
- Hints: Sometimes enigma reaps better results than direct approach. Subtle hints and the thoughtful references work wonder in getting him in the mood. A cozy set up, optimum proximity with a slight tinge of naughtiness is all that you need to perk your partner up. Footsies at dinner tables or the surprise peck while watching TV often gives you a much needed heads up.
- Gestures: Gestures, not moves, often lead to a more satisfying experience. A deep look into his eyes, a soft caress or an assuring touch on the hand helps in lifting his mood tremendously. Sensuous massages and soft gestures are two such gestures that can stimulate your partner beyond belief. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hiii doctor, is it necessary to use contraceptic pill? what if we use condom, and if I took birth control then will it effect me in future.?
I am 45 years old,last period was on 5/1/2015.Usually it's around 23to 30 days.Both boys are ciserian of24,16 years old.Always heavy clotting periods only in nights and periods will be there for 5to7 days till four months back.Last three months the periods was very heavy and day time also it was severe,but was there for3days only.A polyph was removed from uterus 1.5years back,it was not dangerous.Under treatment for sugar and cholesterol for last 13years and under control.Pl let me know the reason for my delay in periods
Helo doctors I want to ask one question .my wife is pregnant know she has 3rd month after 5 to 6 days she wil get 4th month and my question is we can sex in knight times I can ask my doctor in my city but uam feeling shy to ask directly.
The condition in which blood appears in the urine is known as hematuria. The loss of blood in this condition could be gross or microscopic depending on the cause of the condition. There are several causes why blood may appear in the urine. Whatever the cause may be, hematuria is mostly indicative of a serious medical condition.
Here are 5 reasons that cause blood to appear in the urine.
Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
3. An enlarged prostate
An enlarged prostate is a common cause of appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
4. Polycystic Kidney Disease
PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.
In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
Me and girlfriend alina had sex on 20th april and her period date is 5th of every month and she didn't had any periods yet. I am really worried about pregnancy. If she is pregnant then how to abort it? Please tell me the medicine to get rid of pregnancy. I will be very thankful to you because its very very initial stage so we can get rid of it please help us.
I am female of 35 year old, I am an employee, I have my work of total 10 hours, and am using plastic water bottle, please tell me which type of water bottle and tiffen have to use? Which is safe from several chemical things.
I have a 4 years old daughter now we are planning for another baby from last 6 month but I haven't conceived yet. doctor told me that the size of eggs has reduced and he will start my treatment from next periods. If you please tell what kinda of a diet should I take to increase the size of my eggs.
I'm now 4 months pregnant I lost 2 kg In the first trimester what should I do and now what are the medicines I should take as i'm just taking realfol apart from it what should I intake? Also what to eat to gain weight? As i'm not hungry at all.
I went to a gyn yesterday she took a scan and prescribed me meprate for irregular periods for 5 days, before I started the medicine I got few drops of bleeding yesterday, should I continue meprate? And I also forgot to ask her whether I was pregnant. I'm confused Dr. Help.
Becoming pregnant is indeed the most special experience for any woman and should be enjoyed. However, at this point you’re not looking only after yourself but also an unborn baby. Hence complications that occur during pregnancy affect both the health of the mother and the baby if not addressed and treated in time.
Here are a few health conditions that are commonly experienced by pregnant women.
- Anemia: A drop in hemoglobin levels or red blood cells count is termed as anemia. In most cases, this is triggered by iron deficiency. You may also feel excessively tired, look pale and experience shortness of breath. Taking iron and folic acid supplements can stabilize iron levels and treat anemia.
- Gestational diabetes: Blood sugar levels often fluctuate during pregnancy. The body’s inability of processing sugars and starch is known as gestational diabetes. Gestational diabetes can be diagnosed with a glucose screening test and an oral glucose tolerance test. If untreated, this can lead to a number of complications during delivery and preeclampsia. Eating a healthy, balanced diet and getting regular exercise can help stabilize blood sugar levels and prevent this condition.
- Depression: For some women, the joy of being pregnant can be overshadowed by extreme sadness. This could be a result of hormonal changes, stress or changes in the brain chemistry. Depression can harm both you and your baby by not motivating you to take care of yourself at this time. To deal with this, avoid alcohol and tobacco smoke both first hand and second hand. Build a support system and if need be consult a mental health professional as well.
- Preeclampsia: This is a condition that can begin around the 20th week of pregnancy. It causes blurred vision, high blood pressure, abdominal pain, dizziness, headaches and swelling of the hands. In some cases, it also causes seizures. Preeclampsia can result in premature delivery as well as trigger a number of other maternal and fetal risks. It can be managed with oral or intravenous medication but only delivery can cure the condition. A regular antenatal checkup should be done.
- Urinary tract infections: Fluctuation in hormone levels can lead to changes in the urinary tract thus, increasing the risk of catching a urinary tract infection. In addition to this, the growing baby in the uterus puts pressure on the bladder and does not allow the bladder to be completely emptied. This stagnant urine is another leading cause of urinary tract infections. Along with kidney infections, it can also cause premature delivery and low birth weight of the baby.
I have periods for 10 or 11 days although the bleeding is negligible after 7 days. Is this normal. When period delays the bleeding converts into clots and my belly looks fat. Is this the symptom of swelling in uterus.
Hi, We are in 5th month of pregnancy. In last ultrasound we came to know that there us white spot in baby's heart. Dr. said that its common and it will disappear in coming weeks. Is there a problem? Please let us know.
Hello my name is Shruti. I want to know about my aunt. She is around 44years old. She is trying to conceive from last 4 years but after 2 months she looses her pregnancy that is she looses her baby. From about 3 years she is trying to conceive once again but same happens. And she is on medication too from past 3 years but nothing happens. Now she has lost faith n hope in herself. Every test she does comes crystal clear. Now please I need your assistance for the following question. Thanks.
I am 20. 5 years F. For some reason, I feel very insecure while using condom. I always fear it may fail and when we come to know about it, it's generally very late. I wanted to know about oral contraceptive pills like unwanted 21 days that are available in the market. How safe are they and how effective, especially around 12th to 19th day of cycle when there is high chance of pregnancy. What are the side effects? Do they cause any complications in pregnancy later when I want to get pregnant? I plan to use them for like 3 times a year with regular gaps.
My wife having Endometriosis cyst on right overy and Hydrosulphinx in both tube. She is suffering every month with unbearable pain and the pain is mostly right lower abdomen. If we go for laparoscopy, does this pain will go away? Is there any medication for it? She is having both leg pain and back pain also.
Exercise is one of the best stress-busters for those who believe in it. Sweating it out in any form brings out renewed energy, both physically and mentally. Similarly, running unleashes vast amounts of energy and is one of the most vigorous workouts. Of late, running is a fad, and there are more and more people vying for the half and full marathons.
The following are some pointers for runners. Whether you are just beginning to or are planning for a marathon, read on to know what to do before actually running.
Hydration: Before getting into a running mode, take a minute to think if you have had enough water for the day. The amount of water consumed should be dependent on a number of factors including:
Weather/climatic factors including temperature, humidity etc.
Distance and speed of running
Toilet trips should be done during the day
Consumption of alcohol or caffeine – these will leave you dehydrated
Amount of water in the last 2 hours
Level of thirst
Drink water about 30 minutes before you begin to run, but not to the point that you feel water splashing in the belly and have to stop at the restroom every half an hour.
Food: While it is not advisable to run on an empty stomach, it is not required to eat a full meal before running. Make it easy for the stomach by eating something light like a banana or oats. These are easily digestible and do not tire you out.
Shoes: The most important of all, ensure you are wearing running shoes which are lightweight. Ideally, the right shoes should not cause pain in the shin or the knees and can stand the long runs. Bad shoes can cause severe damage, therefore, it is always wise to invest in a good pair of running shoes.
Work towards a target: Running without having a target is not of much use. Your target could be in the distance covered, time you ran, calories burned, or matching your personal best timing. Whatever you choose, with each run, keeping the route, time, and distance in mind, set a target. Track your run against that target. This can help establish personal best times and help improve performance with other runners too. It also helps get a feeling of accomplishment and a purpose.
- Music: This just peps up your run and often adds to the spring in your foot. A nice lively song can increase the heart rate and prepare you for a longer run. Warming up to a good music also elevates mood and energy levels. Any runner would agree that he enjoys a good music during the run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.