Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hitesh MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 years old girl. I recently gave birth. I have always had the problem of dark circles. But they seem worse now. My face looks dull because of the dark spots under my eyes. Please advice.
Sir/madam mere face kil, aur dag ho gye aur kuch galo par ched hone lge h jo umar ke saath badenge inki khatam krne ke liye koi achhi face cream ya medicine btaiye.
My anus burn after every time I poop. Can you tell any medication for it? It is quite uncomfortable and started after I had loose motion. Is there anything serious?
I have MPDS Mayofacial Pain Dysfunction Syndrome problem from 7-8 years, and I am facing pain in jaw, what should be do, please help.
Eczema refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
Eczema can be cured if the persistent immunological disturbances get corrected by internal medications like homeopathy treatment, which is known for providing safe and effective treatment. The presence of red, inflamed and itchy skin can trigger psychosocial and emotional stress in the patients suffering from eczema and can become a dominant cause of severe discomfort.
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
Here are Some most Important Points which U have to Remember so as to protact Your Skin.
1. You need to change your behavior and mindset about the sun. Make these changes:
* Avoid sun exposure at its peak.
* Use the shadow rule to guide your outside activities (if your shadow is longer than your height, then its safer sun.).
* Beach umbrellas only offer very limited SPF cover.
* Big hats ARE lovely! And they reduce your risk of sunburn and hyperpigmentation (worsening of dark marks on the skin).
* Early burn in the holiday offers very little ?resistance? to sun damage for the rest of the holiday.
* And yes, you can still sunburn even when it is cloudy!
2. As the song goes, wear sunscreen:
* For the beach, the higher the SPF the better!
*Re-apply frequently if you are swimming or perspiring.
* After being in the sun use post sun exposure products to reduce any UV injury that may have occurred .
3. Anti-oxidants are your best friends:
* Topical antioxidant products can rapidly and effectively reduce the high free radical load in the skin from UV exposure.
By putting them on the skin, one can direct the ingredients to area of greatest need and therefore benefit.
Some antioxidant ingredients can improve pigment, reduce the ageing effects of UV and reduce free radicals with one product.
Oral anti-oxidants further enhance skin protection, have been proven to increase skin resistance to UV exposure by over 80% as well as reduce skin pigmentation and prevent cell death from UV exposure. This makes it an invaluable support to healthier skin this summer.