Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
How can I reduce my white hair from my head ? Have any homoeopathy or any kind of tablets or sirup medicine for it permanent solution ? My age is 23+. Pls help me doctors.
My brother is a 20 year male and he is suffering from male pattern baldness with serious hairloss everyday. His hair density is already reduced to 50%. He has been applying minoxidil for last 3 years but it doesn't help much. Please advise/ consult me any good homeopathic doctor/ treatment in delhi to stop any further hair loss and treat the problem. Thanks.
Hello, I am 23 year old female. I have dark circles under my eyes, want to reduce it. Plus my body is dark and pale in color. I didn't take any treatment before. Please prescribe me some medicine to whiten my body and cure my dark circles.
I am facing hair loss problem, is it because of over masturbation, or due to thyroid, as I have hyper thyroid problem also n habit of over masturbation.
Hello I am 16 years female I have much dandruff can you please advice some measures to reduce dandruff it causes much irritation and itching.
I am having more dandruff and hair falling I used Mini shampoos but it not control. If didn't shampoo two to three days dandruff become more please help me.
I want remove pimple marks/spots wich are on mine cheeks what should i use to remove it? I want home made treatment means aloe vora or nimbu what shold i use?
I am 47 years old. I get rashes (Red color) on all over my thighs with burning sensations whenever I wear jeans or little tight cloths. Please advice and also suggest medicine. Regards Ajay.
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.