Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. HindujaYour feedback matters!
Hello I am soumain dhara 23, I had a unprotected sex with my girlfriend and sure the sperm is enter or not but she went to toilet after sex and she also take a I-pill in 14 hours, so she will be pregnant or not.
Sir I have done unprotected sex after 4 day of my periods .my period was started on 24 and over on 26 and I have done unprotected sex on 28. Can I get pregnant plzz help me.
Sir my wife face a problem to take her period . actually her last period date was 20 june but still it is late now and she also check 3 time for pregnancy she founded all time invalid result. What is the problem please suggest me and what we should do for this?
She told me that she had her first sex with her boyfriend,& now she is feeling may be she is pregnant. Bt she told me that his boyfriend used a protection. My sister is only 18 years old please tell me wht to do?
I am 31 years old defence personnel married in Oct 2015 my wife's age is 26 years but meri wife pregnent nahi ho ri h jabki hm na hi koi condom or na hi koi medicine use krte h sex bhi hm lagbhag daily krte h kyunki me army me hu to muje apni family se dur rhna padta h Oct se Dec 2015 tk me apni wife k sath Hi tha or pichle 3 month se bhi me uske sath Hi hu or hm sex bhi daily krte h.kahi koi problem to nahi h vaise muje shadi se phle hasthmaithun ki bhi aadat thi or 1 week me lagbhag 4 se 5 baar tk hasthmaithun krta tha kahi usse to koi prblm ni h pls muje reply Kare me kya karu e bahut pareshaan hu pls koi achi advice de.
On 7.4. 16 prolactin level of my blood is 8.42. Period date was 12.3. 16. It is still now absence. There is any chance if pregnancy.? I want to conceive ad soon as possible. please help me.
Dr. I'm 29 year old married women. Dr. Mujhe kuch dino se mere nipple mai pain ho raha hai halka sa. Aur nipple mai swelling bhi hai. please advice me.
Recently we did pregnancy test at home it's came positive but this is in planned pregnancy so we want to remove this pregnancy last period date was June 3rd, so how want to remove this pregnancy can we use any medicine or we need to go for abortion, please suggest.
As much as as physical intimacy is pleasureable at the same time it also affects the health of the woman's reproductive organs in a number of different ways during intercourse. A few of the effects and factors responsible for these effects are listed as below:
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.