Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. HindujaYour feedback matters!
I suffered with irregular periods, I consult a doctor she said that I have pcod problem, and she give tablets for 6 months, but do not like tablets, soo any other way for this problem?
I am 19 years old and I want to do sex with someone so I decided to have sex with call girl so what are the precaution that I should take during sex.
I am 23 years old. I have taken tablets for 3 times when I am pregnant to remove it. Will there be any side effects in future?
Hello doctor, I'm 23 years old. My period cycle is 30 days and irregular. My last period was around 5th of may and I haven't got period this month. I'm confused if I'm pregnant. I got fever and loose motion last week. And I took medicine for both. And from today I'm having constipation. And I'm not sure it's because of pregnancy or medicine I'm not having breast pain at all till now. I'm just having back pain but that too at night. I'm totally confused what actually is. I even felt dizzy two days back but for that too not sure it was because of weakness from fever or what. And if I'm pregnant, can medicine do abortion and in how much time? Please help me with this doctor asap.
We are doing sex continuously from 12 th day to 21 days of my wifes mc. All sperm went to vagina. My semen report is normal and wife mc also regular. But my sperm not went to vagina with certain force or particular speed when it discharge. What is the reason behind that . Can my wife get pregnant with same.
I have delivered a baby through c section last month. How many days exactly should o wait before I can join gym to workout or start exercises.
My wife is not getting pregnant after long time he suffers a operation and her one side fallopian tube were cut by doctor bcz of baby in nus.
Hi, I am of 21 years unmarried girl, my regular days are from 21-27 of every month and I got my periods on 23rd of september which ended on 27th and on 28th september. I had sex without protection but within 72 hours I took that unwanted 72. On 5th and 6th october I again had periods but this time it was brown blood. On 16 october I again had sex without protection but he ejaculated outside on that time I didn't took any medicine. Now its 6th november there is no sign of periods. Does it mean that I am pregnant? Or something else is the reason of not getting my periods on time.
My wife who is 35 years old having 8 months pregnant suffering from severe itching problem. She is talking doxinate, feris 50, all 9, progesterone, zecal active, systavac regularly. In liver function test her total bilirubin is 1.3, alkaline phosphatase 246, S.G.P.T. /ALT 389, S.G.P.T./ AST 431, other tests are normal. Super, urea creatinine, he, by,CT, are normal. Now doctor has given udiliv 300+150, live 52 Ds, allegra 180, Sir as it is clearly seen that liver function is not proper. Will you please tell me in this condition whether her baby will be affected or what should she do. Is it curable.
I am first month pregnant. Can I have sex with my husband. If not then when can I have sex? What kind of precautions (condoms) I should use?
I am 46 year old female and has undergone hysterectomy 7 years before I have severe body pain and foot pain especially in the big toe.
I hv done last intercourse two days before ,today I go for std test, reports are normal. So is it ok for future, I mean is it like now it is not detecting but after a time period any std detect it may detect? Is it happens or not.
Me and my gf had sex by wearing condom but after ejaculate wen I removing condom I was condom has broken but I ejaculated outside her vaginal and is that leads her to pregnancy I am afraid doc shall she take I pill and in a month she is taking 3rd ipill is that make her bad or after taking ipill she won't become pregnancy please help out from this.
I have a pcos problem from last 4 or 5 years when ever I take yasmin only then I have a regular cycle during medicine time but after that again back to irregular. Please advise.
Im 28 years old lady, married. Right now I dnt want to take issue so I take femilon. Is it harmful? In future if I take issue should I suffer for this pill?
A tumor may be defined as an abnormal unwanted growth of tissue in any part of the body. This word need not immediately cause panic because the tumor may or may not cause a health threat. There are three types of tumors:
- Benign tumor: This is a noncancerous type of tumor. In our body, new cells are formed while the old ones called dead ones are disposed by our immune system. When this disposal of cells does not occur, the remaining dead cells form a lump, which is called a benign tumor. They are not dangerous since, they do not contain harmful fluids and do not spread. A person suffering from a benign tumor in the brain may have frequent headaches.
- Pre-malignant tumor: It is an initial disorder, or an earlier symptom of cancer manifestation. The inclination of this medical condition is that it will progressively become precarious. This is so because it is capable of conquering neighboring tissues and spreading as well. Leukoplakia is a form of premalignant cancer. They evolve as thick white patches inside the cheeks or on gums below the tongue. These patches are very difficult to be scraped off from the mouth. They are caused mainly due to chewing tobacco and smoking, and if left untreated can expand.
- Malignant tumor: These are the cancerous tumors, in which cells multiply abnormally and rapidly. They are unstable and travel along bloodstream, circulatory system and lymphatic system to other parts of the body. Sarcomas and carcinomas are the most common types of malignant tumors. While the former is related to connective tissues the latter is related to organs and glands.
The most common procedure to name the type of cancer is to refer to their site of origin. Adenocarcinoma, refers to cancer in the adenoid glands. Similarly, a benign tumor of fatty tissue is called lipoma, where as a malignant tumor in the same area is referred to as liposarcoma.
What is a biopsy? How does it relate to a tumor?
A Biopsy is a medical procedure practised by qualified medical practitioners. This procedure helps in identifying the type of tumor within a patient. It aids the doctor to conclude the type of treatment to be given to any patient. This procedure is a definite diagnosis to the identification of cancer. A Biopsy is the removal of a sample of the abnormal, unwanted tissue for laboratory examination. Biopsies are of different types, and they may be performed using ultrasound, CT scan or MRI depending on where the tumor is.
- Excisional biopsy: In this method the entire lump of excess tissue is removed.
- Incisional biopsy: Here a sample of the abnormal tissue is removed surgically.
- Needle aspiration biopsy: Here the sample is extracted with the help of a needle.
After extraction, the tissue layers are sent to pathological departments to check their composition, and cause of disease.