Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. HindujaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old student. I got down on 3rd may but not as normal. The bleeding was very less. Now from 3-4 days I noticed drops of little brown spotting on my panty. I have taken i-pill on 24th April. Is this due to some side effects? From last two months my menstrual cycles are very early. Am I pregnant? Do I need to consult a doctor? Please advice me some medicines to get relief. Please help.
Red colour of urine after sex. I did inter course with partner today and after 2-3 hrs of sex my urine colours turns into reddish. Is it a sign of virginity loss or something else .Please respond me as soon as possible.
Hii I am hcv+ and going to marry soon my would be wife well aware of it please suggest me wut all precautions planning needs to be taken to prevents and avoid transmission to my partner as well as our would be baby.
I had bleeding of 4 days after the 4th day of having sex. My partner did not penetrate neither he ejaculated. Now I am not getting my periods it is 2 weeks late. Can I be pregnant.
My wife periods not come from last 3 months so how I can do something for her. Because I do not want baby I already have a baby of 5 months..
What are the best possible things which can be done to have normal delivery instead of cesarean.(i mean to say any exercises, food to have and avoid etc)
Vegetables have always been an integral part of every healthy meal, as they contain nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, which ensure smoothness of skin and prevent wrinkles.
Here are some of those veggies, which would help you maintain your youthful, healthy appearance and visage. Read more to find out about them:
- Broccoli: Make sure you have a generous portion of this vegetable when you are on a meal as this green cruciferous vegetable is stuffed with phytonutrients, which reduce inflammation and also help preventing lung cancer and stomach cancer. They also contain essential nutrients which help in cell repair and help to slow down the aging process.
- Spinach: Spinach is your go to food if you want you to retain your hard earned muscle tone. Studies indicate that spinach helps in strengthening your muscles. It contains magnesium, more than any other food item per serving. It helps to maintain muscle definition and nerve function as well as regulates blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Kale: Kale is full of vitamin K, which is very essential for blood coagulation and preventing internal hemorrhaging. It is also essential to maintain the strength of your bones as you age. Studies have shown that Kale also helps to prevent prostate cancer. Consume it cooked to maximize its benefits.
- Onions: Onions are very helpful in preventing and resolving your stomach trouble. It prevents the growth of H. pylori bacteria, which causes ulcers, gastritis and gastric cancer. Unfortunately deep fried onion rings do not count. Garlic and tea, other food items, which are rich in flavonoid are some other alternatives, which you can go for.
- Eggplant: Eggplants are rich in Nasunin, a nutrient which helps in the anti-aging process and helps prevent cancer as well. Eggplants also help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Red Bell Pepper: Red bell peppers contain vitamin C, which triggers the production of white blood cells that fight against germs and bacteria. Consuming a diet, which is rich in vitamin C helps to lessen wrinkles because it helps in the production of collagen.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"
Lower back pain is a very common discomfort causing condition that occurs anywhere on the back below the ribs and above the legs. The pain is very common and it is faced by most individuals at least once during their lifetime.
The most basic measures to cure your lower back pain are exercising well, eating healthy and maintaining a good body posture at all times. Here are some of the common treatment options for reducing back pain.
Spinal Manipulation: It refers to an ancient form of therapy in which your back pain is treated externally. This form of treatment is quite similar to a massage treatment and helps to relax the muscles in the lower back area, thereby reducing the pain. It is usually done by osteopathic physicians, chiropractors, occupational therapists and physical therapists.
Neurostructural integration technique (NST): The main role of this type of treatment is to naturally reset the affected area of the body in order to allow it to regain its normal form. The results usually begin to appear after at least 2 sessions of the therapy and the effects are long lasting in nature.
Acupuncture: This is an old technique which uses small needles at strategic locations on your skin. The main aim of the acupuncturists is to re-balance the flow of energy in your body and to ensure that you have an optimal level of energy in all parts of your body. This in turn helps to regain the normal state of your lower back if the right points on the body are targeted.
Other measures: Some preventive measures which ensure that the lower back pain does not recur are as follows:
- Keep your spine straight and posture correct
- Avoid excessive bending, stretching or weight lifting
- Avoid heavy physical activities like sprinting
- Regular and light exercising
Me and my girlfriend we both have sex at least twice a month and our sex life is going pretty well. But my girlfriend isn't happy with it now a day's she complaints me that . Because of that she gets her periods 2 to 3 or 5 days late every month. Or rarely it happens that she gets it a week late. So can anyone tell me is it normal or is it a thing to worry?
Pain and sleep together contribute to be a dreadful cycle. Pain and sleep are two aspects, which go hand in hand. The effect of the pain coupled with stress and tension causes detrimental effects on sleep.
- Relationship between the two: Studies show that more than half the percentage of people with chronic pain disorders suffer from sleep problems and more than half of insomniac patients suffer from pain. Pain affects the duration of sleep and pain inflicted people have poor sleep hours. Pain also affects the quality of sleep. While trying to fall asleep, environmental factors such as light, external noise and temperature affect a pain inflicted person more. People suffering from pain have much less control on sleep. They worry about their disrupted sleep cycle, which causes more stress.
- Medications: Medications which treat chronic pain sometimes are responsible for causing sleep disturbances because of the presence of certain chemicals. It is perceived that pain medications would reduce pain and sleep would improve. However, this is not the case and people who take medicines for pain treatment, suffer from disrupted sleep. Sleeping pills do not work effectively in people suffering from pain.
- Effects: Lack of sleep affects your quality of life to a great extent, especially when it is due to pain. Lack of sleep combined with pain will affect any kind of work you undergo and your performance will be dull and sloppy. There will be a degradation in the person's mood, activities and even relationships are affected.
- The disastrous cycle: Sleep and pain create a dangerous cycle. The relationship between sleeplessness and pain is reciprocal in the sense that pain affects and causes difficulty in sleeping, in a continuous pattern and poor sleep further enhances or affects pain. Pain causes disturbances in sleep, gives rise to stress and fatigue and leads to even more pain, which again affects sleep. This process keeps on occurring like a cycle.
- Treatment: For treatment of sleeping disorders due to pain, both the aspects should be addressed. A multidisciplinary approach has to be taken. You can try interventional treatment procedures, which will help you to decrease your level of pain. Along with this, you should consult a behavioral health specialist to get the best remedies on coping with stress. Working these two out will result in decreased pain, decreased stress and your normal sleep will be revitalized.
Pain and sleep together work like a cycle. Excess pain leads to reduced sleep, which causes more pain in return and the cycle carries on. Proper remedies should be taken to get rid of the pain, which would revive good sleep.