Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. HinaYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years, I delivered a baby 3 months back. Today I got my periods, but I am having itching in my vagina. Also developing rashes on both sides of private part. Please can you suggest an ointment or a medicine.
I am 24 years old I am trying to become pregnant. My marriage is on nov 2013. This month I had a viginal discharge more than naturally that we having before mensuration. Is it a symptom of pregnancy or any infection?
My wife had 7 days late periods. But we had intercourse and next morning she had periods. I wanted to know what is urine test to check pregnancy how it is done. Please help.
Before 8 month ago I had ectopic pregnancy in that case my one fallopian tube removed but now I want to conceive so please tell me what should I do.
Hello, I'm writing this on behalf of my girlfriend. She underwent laparoscopy in both her ovaries to remove the cyst. And the condition of her left ovary was very critical so a part of the ovary had to be operated. The operation took place in December 3rd. And after that she was under medication. A week ago she underwent an usg and the result showed that there is no sign of pcos but peripheral cysts have been found. What does this mean?
Hi Dr. I had my ectopic ruptured surgery on date 10-10-2016 then I was in periods on 10-11-2016. I have menstrual cycle of 27-28 days& I had unprotected sex on date 26-11-2016. That is on the 17th day of menstrual cycle then will I be pregnant? please answer me.
When I have intercourse with my husband, penis is not entering vagina and my vagina is getting pain when I have intercourse what would be the reason please help me.
Whether you want to bulk up or lose weight, working this fiber-rich vegetable into your diet will help you reach your fitness goals.
Sweet potatoes pack a powerful nutritional punch. They are one of the best sources of vitamin A and packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, potassium, magnesium and dietary fiber that are essential for optimal health.
And yes, safe for diabetics - it assists in stabilising the blood sugar levels.
HOW TO CHOOSE:
Choose sweet potatoes that are firm and do not have any cracks, bruises or soft spots.
BEST WAY TO COOK:
Steam or boil.
Pl suggest a lubricant for sex which is easily available at chemists and is safe and may not cause any infection ?
I am 25 year old female, I have a lumb in my right breast and I suffer pain alot. My weight is 38kg I am not able to eat food properly. I feel safocated sometime. Please help me.
The mere thought of biting into something crunchy brings a refreshing thought. However, realize that crunchy things are not always good for general health and oral health. While some crunchy foods can be very good for the teeth, others can do a great deal of harm.
Given that crunchy foods are something more popular with kids, they should be taught the good and bad about crunchy foods. That does not mean they are banned from eating any bad crunchy food. There are ways to reduce the effects of eating a bad crunchy food and the children should be taught those early on.
Let us look at the bad crunchy foods first. A packet of chips or crackers may sound extremely exciting for the kid, but they are very damaging to the teeth. Pieces of these stick to the teeth and in-between the teeth, thereby attracting germs and causing decay.
Candies are the next lot. They contain a great amount of sugar that does not leave the mouth after the candy is swallowed. The sugar stays long after the candy is out of the mouth and continues to cause damage.
In both these cases, the child should not be told not to eat. The trick is to teach them that while they can eat these, it should immediately be followed by a brushing session or a thorough rinse if brushing is not possible. Get them into the habit of a thorough rinse after each meal and no crunchy food can produce the same damage.
Good Crunchy Foods: The vegetables and fruits are undoubtedly the best crunchy foods to bite into. Not only are they good for overall health with their rich fiber content and vitamins, they also have a great benefit for the oral health. Any fruit from apple to a pear induces salivary glands and increases the cleansing effect of the saliva. The natural fibers also produce the same effect as does brushing for a couple of minutes. The teeth surfaces are freed of plaque and bacteria, thereby reducing the chances of tooth decay. Carrots and celery also contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy tooth structure. They also are rich in water and provide good amount of water for the body. Another good crunchy food is popcorn, which not just is light on the stomach, but also has a good amount of fiber.
The next time you need something crunchy to bite on, take a decision. What you might munch into can have a lot of effect both on your overall health and your teeth. Also, watch your children and teach them how to nullify the bad effects.
I got thyroid 9 months back and now its normal n I am planning for second kid n got copper t removal 1 week before can I try get pregnancy now.
I had mc on 8 june and its bleeding alot. Its clotted type bleeding. Am I having any disease? How can it be cure.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the four Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda.