Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant BaharmiYour feedback matters!
I want to get pregnant and I am trying since last 4 - 5 months but I am not getting pregnant. What could be the reason?
Dear sir/madam, On april 5th and april 7th I had intercourse with my girlfriend. Her last period was on 31st march. But exactly after one week yesterday 1st may she missed her period. She feel more pain while having intercourse so I inserted only one inch of my penis into her vagina. And I does not use any protection. But at the time of ejaculation I took out my penis but on 7th april the time when I eject my penis exactly I ejaculated. I have a little doubt if sperms gone into vagina. But 90% of my sperm was ejaculated outside. But she felt some periodic symptoms till last week. But she doesn't have period till now. She took urine test on 3rd may, and the result says urinary gravindex negative. Still Is there any possibility for pregnancy? Please clarify my doubt doctor. Thank you.
A Brief Introduction to Manage Phobias
Fear of an object or a situation is a very natural human emotion that all of us undergo on a day to day basis. The basic difference between a normal fear and phobia is that, a phobia is kind of an unreasonable fear that is not associated with evidence and that would subside eventually over a period of time. This kind of irrational fear generally does not have an impact on the quality of the person's life. People with phobias try to avoid what they are scared of. If they are not able to ignore it, they undergo various physical and physiological complications.
Types of Phobias
- Phobias related to natural surroundings like storms, lighting etc.
- Animal Phobias: Being scared of dogs, spiders and other creatures.
- Phobias due to fear of causing harm to the body, such as fear of choking, or hurting oneself.
- Circumstantial phobias such as getting caught in the elevator, being scared of flying, heights etc.
- Apart from these, people may also experience major depression disorders, anxiety disorder, stress and extreme anger.
Cause for Phobias
The exact reason is unknown, but it can be related to certain chemicals in the brain and nervous system or can even be due to genetic disorders in the body.
- Shortness of breath, unrhymed heartbeats
- Hot flushes
- Nauseas, dizziness or frequent visits to the restrooms.
- Psychological symptoms such as fear of fainting, choking or dying.
Recommended Ayurvedic Treatment:
1. Lemon: Nausea and dizziness due to phobia can be eliminated by intake of lemon in any form. Even the mere smell of lime is very effective in treating phobia related symptoms.
2. Essential Oils: Oil extracts of herbs such as chamomile, juniper, jasmine, lavender and germanium haven proven to calm the central nervous system as they have sedative properties. They can be used while bathing or by applying some oil in the temple region.
3. Ashwagandha: Commonly known as 'Indian ginseng', it is a unique herb that has numerous properties that are beneficial to the nervous system. It has anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory and anti-stress characteristics which boosts the physical and mental performance of the human body.
4. Brahmi: It is a well-known herb that is predominantly used for treating memory and concentration problems. When consumed it enhances the recollecting and retaining capacity of the brain.
5. Oil Massage: Rubbing some Bhringaraj or coconut oil on the scalp and soles of the feet during night, is sure to calm down the nerves of the body.
6. Some Home Remedies: Applying ghee into the nose is extremely effective to calm the mind as it has smoothing and nurturing properties.
7. Yoga: Practice yoga postures such as camel, cobra and boat.
Panchkarma Therapies for Stress:
This therapy helps to expel the toxins and harmful substances from the body and also improves blood circulation. Some of the commonly used techniques are as follows:
Snehapanam: Oral intake of herbs such as neem, sandalwood and amlaki along with ghee or butter.
Sirodhara: Warm essential oils are made to flow over the forehead of the person followed with gentle massaging.
I am 21 years old female and from past three months. I have been getting a slight pain in the lower right side abdomen it pains for like 10-15 mins and goes away. No vomit or nausea or anything of that sort only that pain. It comes once in a month kind or two weeks once only n goes off in 10 mins. My periods are regular. What could be the case?
My girlfriend took I pill and after that she is suffering from blood loss. She took the I pill in 2nd period night. Its been 5 days still little little blood keeps on coming out after every 3 hours. Please help me out. It would be really helpful.
Doctor I am not getting my periods since last 2 months only I see a color change for one day I checked betahcg and it was negative I'm feeling tired all the time with back pain I'm 33 yrs old and have no children got married on 2014. Please advise.
My wife aged 24 years has had blighted ovum twice in the last 7-8 months. Does this reduce her chances of conceiving and can medicines help in such a scenerio for future pregnancy to be normal. Please advice.
I am 37 years old and I have recently married. I am a smoker. My wife has 35 years old. She get laparoscopy surgery two times in 2010 for removal of the chocolate cyst on outside uterus and in Right side tube. Doctors removed the cysts and right side tube. Now she has a cyst in left side tube and uterus is in normal condition as per doctors report. Is she become pregnant and also give suggestions for improve my sperm count and mortality.
I am suffering from post menopausal depression anxiety and insomnia. I am also loosing lot of frontal hair please advice.
We are planning to make baby by 4 months. Still I am unable to conceive. Last month I had intercourse between 6 to 20 days of menstrual cycle. My period delayed in this month by 5 days. First I thought I may be pregnant let me check after 2 days. But unfortunately I attended my period again. Which made me upset a lot. Really it making me feel question mark whether I am fit to become mother or not. My laws are questioning me about my health. Wich stills puts me under lots of pressure. please help me doctor Wat things or work I should avoid when my period gets delayed.
My tsh level is 8.86. And I am anxious to conceive, doctor suggested me to have eltroxin of 50 mcg a day. My doubt is will my tsh level go down quickly if I use 100 mcg a day? so that I can conceive faster? please suggest me.
Hay fever, also called allergic rhinitis is an allergic response to airborne substances such as pollen, dust mite or other allergens from plants or fungi. The symptoms of hay fever include sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, itchy throat, sinus pressures and congestion. Unlike its name, hay fever does not cause any fever.
The allergy generally occurs seasonally, especially in high pollen months, spring, summer or early fall. Not all people are affected by this allergy. Some are mildly affected. For others, immune system misunderstands allergens as harmful and releases the antibody called IgE (immunoglobulin E) to fight with it. This causes symptoms of hay fever. The symptoms could range from a mild congestion or sneezing to sweats, blocked sinuses, headaches and fatigue.
Hay fever is common during childhood; however, it can develop at any stage in a person’s life. It is believed that people with a family history of allergy and asthmatic patients are at a higher risk of developing it. Children born during pollen months as well as babies exposed to cigarette smoke during early years are also at risk of developing this allergy.
A proper diagnosis of the problem is the key to its management. The allergy is generally diagnosed through its symptoms. Sometimes, a blood test is conducted to test the level of immunoblobulinE. The level from 0 to 6 indicates the severity of the allergic reaction.
Allopathic medication offers a combination of interventions like desensitisation, anti-allergen tablets, steroids and quick relief nasal sprays.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a different way of intervention. The patient is treated as per the symptoms restoring the body’s ability to self-heal thereby decreasing dependability on drugs. The best part being homeopathic drugs are free from chemicals and have no side effects.
You can choose to visit a homeopathy clinic or even self-treat through drugs available at homeopathy outlets where detailed symptoms and its prescribed dose can be found out. However, it is important to follow a prescribed dose at right intervals to ensure maximum benefit.
- Allium cepa can be given when there is hay fever with too much runny nose and discharge is acrid.
- Ars alb can be given when there is hay fever with intense thirst.
- Nat mur can be given when there is hay fever with too much sneezing and frontal headache.
- Merc sol can be given when the patient is extremely sensitive to heat and cold.
- Aurundo is prescribed in case of hay fever with excessive burning and itching in the nose, palate, eyes.
All the medicines are generally indicated and needs a homeopathic consultation.