Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Hemali KoradiaYour feedback matters!
My gums is so much swelling and bleeding wht should I do. please suggest me. Wht type of Colgate I use.
Meri. 44 months ki bebi k jabaan me chale jesa ho jata hai phir apne aap thik ho jata hai ye kis vajah se hai me use iron cacium multi vitamins de rahi thi but us vajah se band kar di.
Due to tobacco chewing habit now I can't open my mouth completely as well as when I eat I need lot of water because I feel it very hot lot chilly.
I'm 15 and usually my back aches (teeth) I don't know why what can I do for this if no docs are available?
I am feeling pain in upper tooth. Also consult to doctor. He speak for scaling and its also done. But I am still feeling pain. But now its less. Wat to do?
I am 42 years old while sleeping some liquid come out from mouth and wet the pillow from many years .Some one told the this is the sign of worms .If there are worms in my stomach then please tell What is the medicine for intestinal worms?
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hi, I am 20 years old. Despite brushing 2 times daily my mouth smells bad, generally in day time I feel my mouth gets dried. Please provide some medication as it is very embarrassing.
I am 28 years old male. I am suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layer of enamel.
I feel bitter taste in my mouth most of the time. It is specially severe when I get up in the morning. Motions are more or less normal. Shall be grateful for advise.
Pregnancy may bring a glow to your face, but can affect your dental health quite adversely. Thus it is important to pay attention to your dental care routine and visit your dentist regularly for checkups. Most of the changes in your dental health are due to hormonal surges that occur during pregnancy.
- Pregnancy and plaque buildup: Pregnancy can aggravate gum diseases like gingivitis. This is caused by the buildup of plaque on the teeth and is characterized by red, swollen and bleeding gums. Pregnancy gingivitis affects of majority of pregnant women. If left untreated, it can lead to a more serious condition known as periodontitis. The swelling of gums can also trigger the development of pregnancy tumours and non-cancerous growths. These tumours will usually subside on their own after delivery. However, if they interfere with eating or your dental care routine, your dentist may advise you to get it removed. A link has also been suggested between gingivitis and the delivery of premature babies by triggering the production of prostaglandins that induce an early delivery.
- What to keep in mind while visiting the dentist: Regular dental checkups are as important as your gynecological checkups. Be open with your dentist and let him know the status of your pregnancy. Dental visits are recommended in the first, second and third trimester of pregnancy. At your visit, the dentist will assess the condition of your teeth and suggest an oral care routine. Getting your teeth regularly cleaned can prevent the buildup of plaque and lower your chances of suffering from gingivitis. Regular fillings and non emergency procedures can be performed during pregnancy. However, the best time to undergo any dental procedure if you are pregnant is between the 4th and 6th month. Avoid X-rays unless in cases of emergencies when pregnant. If you need to take any form of medication or need to put under anesthesia, consult your gynecologist about the procedure. Wherever possible, try and postpone dental treatment till after delivery.
- Brushing while pregnant: Along with brushing your teeth regularly, it is also important to use the right toothpaste when pregnant. Choose fluoride toothpastes and mouthwashes for your daily routine. Rinsing your mouth with mouthwash can also help curb morning sickness and erase its distaste from your mouth. Flossing can also help keep your teeth healthy. Along with this, include plenty of vitamin C and B12 in your diet to prevent dental problems.