Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I am 25 years old student and pursuing a stressful study course. Since a few days I have been feeling lightheaded and dizzy. The dizzy feeling is at its peak during the time I wake up and lingers throughout the day. I am also having trouble digesting food and have occasional stomach aches. I get to sleep for 6-7 hrs every day. Are these symptoms due to stress or should I look out for any other health prob?
My mother aged 47 is always feeling dizziness. Although her BP is normal as she is taking medicines for the same. She finds is difficult to bend her head downwards because in that case she feel more dizzier. Consulted lots of doctors but no appropriate results.
From the past 2-3 days blood is coming along with bulgum from my nose! Is it sign of a cancer? I have stopped smoking 1 month ago and was a casual smoker not chain!
I have itching problem inside my ear. I used Headphone to listen music. Is this a reason or other things also responsible behind this. I used anything that I found for itching inside my ear.
I have very bad habit of snoring that with loud sound, I am having sinuous problem and got operated, snoring problem starts after getting operated. I seriously want to stop this habit, please help me in detail.
I am 38 years old, suffering from Fungal Sinusitis as Dr. found in CT scan (PNS. Kindly advise about how to treatment process.
I am a 21 year old guy. I live in nashik for my education and my home is in Mumbai. I came home last week, I'm having headache and my throat gets jammed in the morning as well. I'm having mild cough and cold also.
Sir I suffered from acidity from 4 months and I take medicine for this and its starting improve but my throat is always feel sure or pain and I also feel pain in back.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.