Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. HemalathaYour feedback matters!
MY right leg is very painful in winter season. And my stomach is not strong. How to make my stomach is very strong. And how to home medicine using?
I was sincere student till 12th then in college I cannot focus on studies and always tend to postpone important task and if I concentrate too long I feel mentally tired. I always procrastinating and now I want to study but I can not. I think I have adultAdHD even at day before exam I cannot concentrate and do other things. I also have other adhd symptoms like fidgeting and cannot sit at one place. Due to this I feel guilty and anxious about exam and daily when I cannot study, Its like I want to study but I can't.
I am a little bit nervous to explain this but I am quite irritated now. I masturbate twice or thrice a day. Its pleasant but after ejaculation sometimes particularly once in a week I feel strange burning sensation inside my urinary canal. And thats not it. At the same time a strong desire and physical scenario occurs which is similar to feeling of pooping and when I rush to my toilet I don't shit. Earlier I thought it was constipation but now I observed its aftermath of that ejaculation and one more thing again if these things don't happen to me another problem is there after masturbating once I feel urge to masturbate twice after some time and then a strange itching occurs in my penis I think that my penis swells up and which insist me to jerk it and it feels good and it leads to masturbation five times a day. I would like to say that I don't feel weakness after any ejaculation rather I feel relaxed but some times these problem occurs which ruins every thing.
I have a headache and also some back pain and also some high blood pressure so please suggest me some best advice.
Hello My father in Law was a CA Lung Patient. His treatment started on April 2014. After 4th Chemotherapy with cisplatin and pemetrexed medicine Doctor suggests him to start Oral Medicine Gefitinib on the basis of EGFR Positive Report. After 1 year 3 months i. E. December 2015 again Plural effusion started in lung for that he was suffering with coughing till today 08-02-2016. Doctors have drain out the water inside the lung and suggested three cycle of chemotherapy and changed his medicine and started with 2nd line chemotherapy i. E. Carboplatin 600 mg and Paclitaxel 260 mg. On 11-01-2016 and second cycle on 01-02-2016. His third cycle will be on 22-02-2016. He yet not reduced his weight and appetite. Only frequent coughing is creating problem at night also. He has taken all kind of medicines and antibiotics whenever Doctors prescribed but still its not cured. Please suggest some remedies.
At present 3 out of the 5 people are suffering from diabetes and it is the 7th leading cause of death worldwide. Moreover, it is no more restricted just to adults and affects children as well. Diabetes is a metabolic disease resulting in increase in the level of glucose in the body. Glucose is a source of energy for the cells making up the muscles and other tissues in the body. But if the level of glucose goes up, it shows the sign of danger. Diabetes is of 2 types:
- Type 1: Body fails to produce insulin.
- Type 2: Body fails to produce enough insulin which is required by the body.
There are no definite signs of diabetes. It simply varies from person to person. In many of the cases it goes unnoticed. Such signs are as follows:
- Sudden weight loss: You might experience a sudden weight loss of 5 to 10 kgs within a month. This happens when sugar metabolism ceases very quickly. Insufficient insulin prevents the body from taking in glucose in the body cells from the blood to use as energy. In such a scenario the body starts burning fat and muscle for energy. This results in weight loss.
- Intense hunger: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you hungry quite often.
- Excessive urination and thirst: Due to diabetes, the glucose level in the body goes up. The kidneys are overloaded with the burden of working overtime for filtering and absorbing the excess glucose in your body. The excess sugar, which the kidney cannot store is excreted out of your body. This makes you urinate frequently. Due to frequent urination the body gets dehydrated which makes you feel thirsty more often.
- Blurred vision: Due to the high level of glucose in your body tissues gets pulled away from the lens of the eyes. This results in vision issues. If not treated on time, it may even lead to blindness.
- Increased fatigue: The cells in your body might not get enough energy either due to absence or improper functioning of insulin in your blood. This makes you restless more often and you may even feel too weak to do your regular activities.
If you notice any of these signs, get the level of sugar in your checked and take the required remedies. It is good to get it treated as early as possible rather than facing immense trouble in future. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist and ask a free question.
Maine pehle kaafi masturbation kari hai. Aur ab jab bhi karta hoon toh 20-25 second me nikal jata hai. Toh ab main kaise apna sex time badane. Home remedy btaye jisse meri sex lyf me prblm na aaye. Aur kegel exercise ka process hindi me btaye. Pelvic muscle ko 2 second daba k rakhna hota hai ya kuch aur hota hai process. Aur main kaafi patla hoon.
I am 28 year old. I do not have any routine time for taking food or healthy food due to my marketing job. So how I keep my liver healthy?
From few days I am facing problem of sweat from head i. E. In hair portion what could be the reason and please help by providing remedy.
I am 21 years old. I play professional cricket. I had to practice for 10-12 hours a day. Kindly advice me good dietryroutine and what food supplements or protein, calcium, vitamin should I eat and how. Btw I practice from 9 to 1 pm then 3 to 6: 30 then 7 to 10. Kindly advice me good dietary timetable also.
Hello sir I'm suffering from bronchial asthma since 7 years so, there is permanent cure for this? Please get me a solution for this one sir.
I have low vitamin d , how to improve this deficiency , please advice , my legs got tired when I walk 10 mins , also my knees and foot is jerking , please advice.
Sir, on 7th, 3 days back I did sex with a call girl. I used two condoms. Koi condom fata nahi or no sucking without condom. I not suck her nipples. no lips kiss. But she kissed me on my shoulders very hard and I get two red spots there I also kissed on her shoulder and give her a red spot and teaching and kissing her boos not nipples. Only upper part of boobs. is kissing on shoulders like this risky. please help me what I do now?
For 1 week I have bowel problem. For last two days I only bowel 1 time and my stool is watery stool. Please help and tell how I bowel normally. I feel internal heat in my back and lower stomach. What food is needed for me. Please tell the diet.
Drug addiction is a major problem in today's world and kids in their teens are big victims of drug abuse. Your kid may get addicted to hard drugs due to several reasons or just for the sake of being cool. This should be a major concern for you and you are the only person who can help your kid overcome addiction.
Here are a few measures that can help your kid overcome drug addiction:
- In order to put your kid on the right path, the most important thing is to show them love and concern. You should keep your anger, fear and grief aside and approach them. Tell them why you are scared or angry. Proper love and affection are required to bring your kids back to the normal track.
- Try to find their strengths and weakness. Your child should be complemented for any good thing that he or she does. You should observe them properly and try to perceive their current nature and mental state.
- You should talk to them and must not scold, shout or threaten them. You must also listen to them properly and try not to react in any way. Talk to them about your concerns and see whether they are cooperating with you.
- It is important to get your kid involved in some activity, which will let them mix with a different group of peers and can at as a positive remedy. You have to make them feel good about themselves. Try to find ways so that your kids will get into some positive, productive activity such as engaging them in a sport or enrolling them in hobby classes.
- You should fix an appointment with a psychiatrist who deals with drug abuse situations. You must explain to your kids that there is an obvious reason behind their addiction and it must be solved for their own good.
- You should also connect with the school guidance people. They have seen many cases like your child’s and know about the situation well. You can enroll your kids in a substance abuse program which is connected with his school.
- You must tell your kids that what they are doing is risky and illegal and as parents, you want to help them.
- Find an expert therapist specializing in teen substance abuse and make your kids have weekly appointments with him. A good therapist knows the best ways to guide your kids to the right path.
Drug addiction in kids is a common syndrome these days. If your kid is into hard drugs, you need to do your best to save him and help him overcome the addiction.