Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemal BhagatYour feedback matters!
I am 67 yrs male. Suffering from chronic unknown urticaria for last 3 months. What are short term / permanent treatments in ayurveda?
I am 17 years old male and having oily skin with acne on my face. Also blackheads and Dark circles. I have been using gel for pimples but it is very less effective. Please suggest me some remedy.
I have instant rashes on my face when i am directly exposed to sunlight and I also suffer blackening too what should I do?
My face color is dark I've used melaglow rich for fairness which was prescribed by my dermatologist two months ago but that doesn't work. Prescribe me some fairness medical cream.
Hi. I am 47 years old female. After typhoid Twice 5 years bk I got butterfly patch (dark back pigmentation) on my face which looks very ugly. Tried many things. Any remedy for that in homeopathy or ayurveda.
Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds?
What is the treatment for black heads and how to avoid it. Is there any ointments to cure black heads?
Hi doctor, I have a question on my face skin health. My skin is a oily skin. I get pimples like once in 3 weeks or month. I have pimple marks on my face. How to reduce it? also if i take a close up pick of my face in HD camera.It looks dry and broken. Please help
Hi An having enlarged prostate snd am taking Urimax F kindly suggest is it curable and wot best medicines should I add to it Rgds.
I am suffering from dark black spots at my both ankles and toe from last 2 years taken lots of medicines also and applied creams also But no result till yet.
With high level of pollution, now-a-days, most of us suffer from a number of skin allergies and acne is one of the most common ailments, which affects us all. With acne it is very difficult to have a clear and blemish free skin.
Acne appears when a pore in our skin clogs. This clog begins with dead skin cells. Normally, dead skin cells rise to surface of the pore, and the body sheds the cells. When the body starts to make lots of sebum (see-bum), oil that keeps our skin from drying out, the dead skin cells can stick together inside the pore. Instead of rising to the surface, the cells become trapped inside the pore.
Sometimes bacteria that live on our skin also get inside the clogged pore. Inside the pore, the bacteria have a perfect environment for multiplying very quickly. With loads of bacteria inside, the pore becomes inflamed (red and swollen). If the inflammation goes deep into the skin, an acne cyst or nodule appears
How do you know that you are suffering from acne?
Many people think that acne is just pimples. But a person who has acne can have any of these blemishes:
Acne often affects your face, but it can appear on other areas of the body. Acne can appear on the back, chest, neck, shoulders, upper arms and buttocks.
How you can keep acne at bay?
- Wash twice a day and after sweating: Perspiration, especially when wearing a hat or helmet, can make acne worse, so wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
- Use your fingertips to apply a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser: Using a washcloth, mesh sponge or anything else can irritate the skin.
- Be gentle with your skin: Use gentle products, such as those that are alcohol-free. Do not use products that irritate your skin, which may include astringents, toners and exfoliants. Dry, red skin makes acne appear worse.
- Scrubbing your skin can make acne worse: Avoid the temptation to scrub your skin and rinse with lukewarm water
- Shampoo regularly: If you have oily hair (learn about the Remedies for Oily Hair), shampoo daily.
- Let your skin heal naturally: If you pick, pop or squeeze your acne, your skin will take longer to clear and you increase the risk of getting acne scars.
- Keep your hands off your face: Touching your skin throughout the day can cause flare-ups.
- Avoid sun: Tanning damages your skin. In addition, some acne medications make the skin very sensitive to ultraviolet (UV) light, which you get from both the sun and indoor tanning (learn more about the Remedies for Sun Tan) devices.