Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemakshi BasuYour feedback matters!
I have lost hair from my scalp so please guide me how to regain my hair back. I feel bad please help me doctor. Would I go for hair transplant or there is some medic Ene to regain it back.
I am suffering from leg pain from last two months I take lot of medicine but no relief in my leg pain please advice me and give me some medicine which relief my leg pan fastly?
Burning sensation in the soul of the feet. Also suffering from cervical Spondylitis. Compression C2 to C5. Please advise what should be done.
I have a strong pain in m back while stand for long time or while I sleep in night whole the back side pain up to neck. Please help me
I am 62 years old and suffering from knee pain due to which I could not use staircase. I am suffering this since last three years. I am taking medicines from doctors but pain is not reducing. My weight is 65 kgs. I am a retired officer from central govt. Kindly advise.
Sir, my father age 48 and he is facing difficulty due to pain in every body joint. What is the course to correct it. Ans me.
Hi I am 22 year old and I have shoulder and back ache. I think it is because of studying style can it be something else?
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.