Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Heemanshi MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. I am suffering from chronic bad breathe. I get worsen when I keep my mouth close for a long time. By afternoon I get a whitish kind of layer over my tongue and I feel like cleaning it again and again. Its ruining my social life like hell. I feel really embarrassed to consult a dentist. Please suggest a solution.
My friend did root canal treatment and cover with crown. She is having pain between crown filled teeth and normal teeth next to that teeth. While eating foods are stored in that gap and create paining. What to do for that.
I have infection in my wisdom teeth. Doctors say that it needs to be operated. I feel its quite risky. I am facing severe pain in my mouth. Tell me what to do.
I have getting bad smell from my mouth Even I am brushing morning and night I am smoker and drunker not daily when in party's.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.