Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HatimYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor ji, My baby is around 05 months old. His date of birth is 24 jan 2016. He has got vaccinated of DPT, rotavirus and oral polio vaccine on 12.05.2016. After then he has got again oral polio vaccine on 30th may 2016 by Goverment's OPV campaign (door to door). The campaing's lady said that, do not give polio drops to child till sept. 2016. According to immunisation chart the next oral polio drops will be on 15 th june 2016 to 20th june. Is it safe to give polio drops on above said date?
My daughter is 3.5 years old but she has not started eating everything now can you help me for the same that she should start eating and she also eats chocolates more, also she is on feeding what are the ways to leave her feeding. Please help.
Meri Beti 15 years old he or uske hair me bhot lice par gai he me pareshan ho gai hu pls koi idea bataiye.
Bacho ko masquto net ghar mai use karsaktai hai per baher odomas lagana padhta hai creme lagane se skin damge hoti hai KyA doctor.
My baby born on 27th July, today is the 6th day, still baby is in nicu, the baby breath supported by ventilator. First three days was in machine support. Then they have reduced now 50%. I'm confused totally. My baby weight is 2 kg. 33 weeks completed. I don't know when will my baby come to my hand? My breast milk production also started. The baby was taken by cesarian. Kindly give the solution for my problem.
My baby is 6 months old. He is doing potty frequently. He use to go 2 times per day. But now he is doing 4 to 5 times per day. And I asked few people and they said it is normal when new teeth are coming out. please help me what I have to do to my son.
My kid is now 1y 8m old. He was passing loose watery stool 15 days back. As per doctor we gave him darolac thrice a day and z and d once in a day. He got recovered in 4 days. But again loose motion started that week and again we gave him darolac for five days but again it recurred in 2 days after completion of derolac. He has no fever and no blood in stool at all. My doctor has suggested me to wait for another 2 days. We are not giving him any lactogen food. Only soya milk and normal foods he is now having. Totally confuse what to do?
My daughter is 15 years old. She is suffer from swelling and pain in a gland in neck below the right side jaw since 15 days. This is not tonsil. please advise.
Sir, my daughter is just 4.5yrs old. She often complaints for stomach ache for which I have got her duly examined. She occasionally gets urine infection reported. We have consulted the doctors regarding the repetition of the infection after every 6-7 months. The doctor prescribes the medicine and she gets well but the infection comes again, the repetition at such a tender age is a matter of great worry. Kindly help and suggest. I shall be highly obliged. Thanking you.
My sister' s son(age: 1 year 4 month) is suffering from hemolytic anemia. Every 3-4 weeks top up process pac cells is done to maintain the hemoglobin level at 9 mg. Every blood report is normal like bonemerrow. No dignosis is done till date. Please give any suggetions.
My baby is 1 year old and her weight is 6.7 KG only, as she is active, she play well, nothing have history problem also nothing have any illness still weight not gain. Is this a worry subject or is there any other thing I need to do, please suggest.
While siblings are the force that breathes life into any family structure, it has also been seen as a challenge of sorts to manage siblings and bring out the best in each one of them. In any family unit, there are a number of entities who need to be nurtured in a certain way to ensure that their identities are not hampered by a "one size fits all" style of parenting. Every child is different and will need to be handled differently. Besides this, there are other related challenges that will contribute to the quality of the relationships between the siblings, as well as the rivalry that they may feel towards each other when it comes to attention, achievements and varied other factors.
Read on to know the ten tips to tackle sibling rivalry:
- Make Friends before Birth: encourage your first born to connect even before the birth of the new baby by including him or her in the changes you see and feel. Planning for the new baby with your first born will also help in such cases.
- Staying positive is a big factor that will help the children in feeling confident despite their different qualities and strengths.
- Comparison is a big no no. Stay away from these kind of comparisons so that the children do not feel like they have to fight with each other for your praise.
- Time Sharing: Ensure that you divide your time well and indulge each child in his or her area of interest so that they feel like you are always there for each of them.
- Harmonious Start to the day: this will ensure that the children have a special bond at the end of the day. Make sure that they help each other and divide chores accordingly. The older siblings should be given the care giving tasks while the younger ones should be taught to obey them and play along.
- Humour them: It is a known fact that humour is the best medicine that breaks even the most tension filled atmosphere.
- Family Meetings: Hold family meetings to discuss important things and even intense fights so that everyone's needs and issues are addressed.
- Empathy: Teaching your child to empathize with others will help him or her steer clear of needless rivalry at home too.
- Ignore the Small: Let them figure out the smaller fights, yet always be there to address the bigger issues so that they know you are there for them.
- Equal Treatment: Treating them equally does not mean doing the same thing for each of them. It means giving them equal time and attention with personalized treatment to suit varied temperaments. This will also give them a lot of individual confidence which eventually kills any feelings of rivalry.