Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HasraniYour feedback matters!
I am a 60 year old male (100 Kg.) with slightly enlarged prostrate, fatty lever, pain in both knees and swelling at ankles. What course of medicine do you suggest? Presently taking low dosage tablets for hypertension and Uric acid and colestarol.
I am Abhay and 5 day to fever and I'll not Madison effect but not recover tu me please help fully advice.
We had sex on 21st of November and my wife's last periods started on 9th November. Now she got some bleeding on 7th December and it stopped on 8th. She is having backache and frequent urination. Is she pregnant?
Whats the chance of pregnancy for a person having pcod and user of krimson for 21 days? We had sex on 22nd day ie once whole tablets were finished! Will she get pregnant.
In some cases, ED can be a warning sign of more serious disease. One study suggests ED is a strong predictor of heart attack, stroke, and death from cardiovascular disease. The researchers say all men diagnosed with ED should be evaluated for cardiovascular disease. This does not mean every man with ED will develop heart disease, or that every man with heart disease has ED, but patients should be aware of the link.
How to control malaria fever it's so much paining for his age because full of day his OK but in the night time full of fever.
Now a days lots of people are suffering from Spermatorrhoea / Low sperm count which causes male infertility. What type of exercise or work out, food habit, or medication (homeopathy/allopathy) should be done to prevent them. Do you really think it causes only for work pressure and mental stress?
I am suffering from sleeplessness since last one year. I am taking fenofibrate 145 mg for triglyceride of 400 and eltroxin 37. 5 mg for tsh 7.5.depression and imagination is my inherent property. What can I do about sleeimaginatio?
I have red eyes for 3 days and plus my head is continuously paining, and water is coming from my red eyes that to at any time, what should I do?
Sir my friend suffer from blood jaundice. Is this spread from one another? Because I share food with her. Plzzzz help me.
I am 48 years old diabetic since 10 years, undergone angioplasty with medicated stent insertion in 2014 MAY. I am low in erection with soft penis, sometimes I get good performances, can you suggest any good medicine which does-not affect my cardiac.
Many people suffer from a low libido problem. This can be a problem for their partners as well as for themselves. A low sex drive can also reduce one's self esteem and confidence. In severe cases it also leads to depression.
Factors which cause low sex drive:
- Sexual problems: Many sexual problems also lead to a low sex drive. An inability to experience orgasm even after a lot of attempts can make one indifferent to sex. Some people also experience pain because of a tight vagina. In such cases their desire to have sex reduces greatly.
- Medical diseases: Many medical conditions also affects your libido, such as cancer, arthritis, blood sugar (diabetes), artery diseases, high blood pressure and neurological diseases.
- Medications: Some people suffer from depression and anxiety disorders. To get over these disorders most doctors prescribe them antidepressants and anti-anxiety pills, these medications create a very low libido.
- Habits: Many lifestyle habits such as over-consumption of alcohol can make your sex drive reduce a lot. Smoking also decreases the blood flow in your body which may make your libido fall.
- Surgery: Reconstructive surgeries such as breast reconstruction surgery and genital tract surgery can also affect sexual desire and give your body signals to not engage in an intercourse.
- Fatigue: Tiredness because of physical activities or caring for your old parents or young children can also make you uninterested in sex. Your body and brain might not have the energy to engage in an intercourse due to fatigue.
- Menopause: The levels of estrogen reduce greatly during menopause. Low estrogen levels make your vagina dry hence sex can be uncomfortable and painful. Women also go through hormonal changes which make them suffer from a low libido.
- Pregnancy: After pregnancy, breastfeeding your baby becomes an everyday activity. This can reduce sexual desire because of the pressure of caring for a new born baby.
Regular exercising complemented with enough sleep is known to reduce stress thus giving you a high sex drive. Avoid consuming alcohol. Testosterone replacement therapy (a therapy used for treating erectile dysfunction) also treats low desire. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.