Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. HasraniYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old. I have severe itching on the inside top end of my thigh. It started 2 years back. That portions color changed dark. Presently I am applying candid b power But if any day I forget to apply, then it will be severe. Is there any permanent solution for this.
My foot is pealing on the bottom part of fingers. I have allergy on dust. Is there any solution to completely cure it? I heard that many foot pealing exfoliating medicines are available in market. Are they effective?
I have red eyes over 3 day what should I do and I also have little fever help me as soon as possible.
I have to old dysentery. A few days after bowel problems, frequent diarrhea, digestive problems, loss of food. please help
My husband is having mild pelvic pain and more while urination. He had kidney stone, so was operated by surgery called ESWL. Since then he is having this mild pain. When consulted to doctor, they says after all check ups that it's normal. But there should be some reason.
In this hot summer how to reduce heat in our body and how to control sweat. Pls help me give me any suggestions to control and reduce heat.
When I think something bad about girl or talk to girl then a watery type liquid flow from my penis. What I should do to overcome from this.
I have severe headache problems. I am suffering from migraine. Often I have to take disprin like 4, 5 at time. And that leads me to depression. I suffer from depression and anxiety as well. Find me a way.
Here are some tips for the treatment of piles, fissure, and fistula
I skipped breakfast for several days and took spicy foods in dinner. Now I am feeling pain/spasm in my stomach. I am taking ocid and digene, but it is not working for me. Pain is increasing day by day. Pain is more when stomach is empty. What medicine should I take & how long?
Doctor when I have sex with my wife I loose my erection very early and leak out very soon could not satisfy here please tell me what should I do to get my erection on track?
Doctor how can I get relief from my stomach pain. I had been suffered since last of sunday of this week.
I am 28 years old. I have premature ejaculation. When I insert it hardly last for 10 to 15 Seconds. I have used Da sutra 30 mg medicine. It is also not very effective. Please suggest me.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.