Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Harshida PaiYour feedback matters!
Hello, doctor my father is having back pain from last 2 days. He used himani fast relief cream but nothing happen so please suggest me what should I do he is 55 year old male.
Hi This is Kiran kumar and I am 45 years old and I am facing the problem of knee pain since one years and I have taken medicine but there is no use and the pain is unbearable please help me.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
Mother is having severe pain in the side of knee joint and little swelling or cluster type of thing occurred in back side of knee joint.
I have a question to my respected team. I am having a pain in my left leg as my left thumb has swallowed for over 3 days. I don't know how it happened. Do I take medicine for it or consult with a Dr. First. This is caused to wear shoes.
I am 20 and I am suffering backache and high migraine problem. This problem has caused many problems to me. I had cured alot but it was not helpful. I jst want some good and healthy cure.
I am suffering from pain at my shoulder since 2 years. I went to many hospitals but no relief. What can I do?
One year ago I went to gym there I picked heavy weight from that time I have back pain in left side what should I do.
I have leg pain only in my right leg I have tried allot thinks but I did not got any relief will you please suggest me something better.
I am suffers from SUPERFICIAL CALCANEAL BURSITIS. How it happens? What are the medications required?
I have the pain in my right shoulder. It started when I tried to lift the weight with right hand 1 week ago. Pain is fading away but I can't get complete relief from this. It pains when I move the right arm very fast. please help me out.
I Have Left Heel Pain from last 3 Months Checked Uric Acid Blood Sugar Both Normal pls advise good medicine.
Fibromyalgia is a musculoskeletal disorder that is characterized by pain in the muscles and the joints. This disorder leads to the development of multiple tender points on the body, wherein, a very small amount of pressure applied might result in pain. In some cases, social isolation and depression may occur as a result of this disorder.
The symptoms of fibromyalgia are:
1. You will have difficulties in sleeping at night
2. You may experience mental problems and cognitive dysfunction
3. Light and noise sensitivity
4. Irritable bowel syndrome
5. A numb feeling on your hands and feet
6. Chronic headaches
7. You may experience painful periods
8. Restless legs syndrome
9. You may be depressed
The muscles of the body tend to feel overworked, even though you may not have exercised. You may also experience deep throbbing pain and burning sensation in the muscles. In addition, it may cause symptoms similar to osteoarthritis and bursitis. You are at a higher risk of being affected by fibromyalgia if you have a family history of this particular disease.
Some other causes of this disease are:
1. Certain infections and illness may lead to fibromyalgia
2. Car accidents
3. Any repetitive motion
The treatments for this disorder include:
- Sleep management: Optimal levels of sleep at night help in improving symptoms of fibromyalgia. Don’t drink coffee or consume spicy foods before going to bed as these have the ability to interfere with your sleep cycles.
- Medications: The doctor may prescribe medications to manage the pain. Taking anti-depressants may be necessary if you suffer from depression.
- Other therapies: Massage treatments help in easing the symptoms of fibromyalgia. You may continue with your exercise regimen after consulting the doctor. Relaxation techniques like mediation may help improving your mental health. You may also be asked to include various food supplements to make sure your body receives the necessary nutrients in the right amounts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.