Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harshat PanchalYour feedback matters!
Here are habits to implement today to maintain that perfect smile for you and your family tomorrow
As women at work or at home, we are responsible for the health of those around us. If you are a compassionate and caring mother, daughter, sister or wife looking after the dental health of your family becomes imperative to their well being.
Here are some useful habits that can go a long way in keeping you and your family smiling for years.
#1 go soft automatic
Rev up your brushing-use an automated tooth brush. This maybe true for not only you as a woman but for your family. Make sure you switch them to an automatic or motorized brush with soft or extra soft bristles. This works best since it takes the guesswork out of brushing and improves your and your children's technique even if they're sleepy in the morning.
#2 dental emergency kit
Keeping a dental emergency kit loaded with some essentials like a basic dental painkiller (as prescribed), clove oil, some dental floss and a toothpick (not a habit recommended by us but when things get lodged and cause pain it maybe the last resort)
#3 vitamin check
Best way of ensuring good tooth and bone health is to ensure good levels of vitamins vitamin d3, calcium especially if you're beating menopause and even iron, b complex to prevent anaemias which can be detected orally. Deficiencies of vitamins and essential minerals can make your family more susceptible to oral health problems.
#4 gift a smile
Gift your dependents a great smile be it preventive treatments for your young ones like our decay protection programme which ensures they never have to feel dental pain like we have, or the braces intervention campaign which helps guide teeth to proper positions at an early age. More questions about your young ones dental health
For the elderly who missed out on a lot of preventive dental work can now enjoy the benefits of latest technology giving them fixed teeth instead of removable dentures.
#5 start a trend-family oral health checkup
Mark a day in your calendar a public holiday or the beginning of the year a time that you can easily remember and as a family get an annual checkup to not only ensure that you do not suffer from any dental problems but also early detection of any upcoming medical issues can be done.
My child is 10 years old she got affect digestion problems. So she haven't hungry. What medicines needed her?
Hello Doctors, My Son born on 10th APR-2016 with weight of 1.96 Kg with 34 Weeks 6 Days as Late Pre Term and from that day onwards we used to feed him both DBF PRE-NAN and the same PRE-NAN still we are continuing with 30 ml every 2 hrs other than the DBF. So my question here is that, is it ok to continue with PRE-NAN or something else need to change? Because now my kid is with 38 Weeks 3 Days. Kindly suggest. Thanks.
My child (Boy) is 2 years 6 months old. He is taking foods normal. But his weight is fixed at 10.5 kg for last one year. What to do now? Is it very very underweight?
Whats the maximum amount of or valporate sodium that can be given to 2 year old baby of 15 kg weight for controlling spasms / fits? Doctor is currently giving 5 ml twice a day. I am concerned whether that is less as it was same amount when baby was 10 kg. I thought amount should increase with weight.
Sir, Hamara baby boy thik se khata nhi hai. Wo 3 saal ka hai kya use hum junior Horlicks, Little Champ Bourvita ya phir Pideasoure jaise koi product de sakte hai. Please suggest.
Mere 25 days ke beta ka right kidney mei mild echogenic show kar raha hai. Iska matalb smjhate huye iska treatment bataye.
Mam. Meri beti20month ki uski toilet tiet hoti h aur use dard bhi hota h. Use horlicks ya bornvitta pila skte h. Usko lactalose Avict ka pilaye tb tak thik tha phir use tite toilet ho rhi h kya kre. Please reply me.
Pcv and Rota vaccine was administered in 8 weeks. Next due date is after a month. Is it necessary to give second dose of the same vaccination?
My son is 4 month, due to insufficient of feeding, I give lactogen powder in 2 time a day, but the problem is his stool is so hard and it take 2to 3 day. Another problem is he take her first to mouth many time.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I am 3 months after delivery and am giving breastfeeding. Nowadays am feeling so tiredness during the time of feeding so please suggest some vitamins tablets for me continue with breast feed.
My baby is just 7 kg his age is 1.5 year old, very thin, while at birth his weight is just 2.2 kg. Till now no improvement? what should I do? he will do motion 4 to 5 times daily.
I had unprotected intercourse with my wife. We have 3 month old baby. Baby is with only mother milk till now. She is getting periods on irregular basis. She took contraceptive pill (I-pill). Now production of milk from breast has become low and baby is falling short of milk. Can we go for other alternative food now for the baby or is there any chance to increase breast milk.
My daughter is 4years old. She is not gaining weight for last 1 years. She has reduced her weight. She has grown longer and have become thinner. She is very active and naughty. Force feeding. Food serving 9am, 12.30 pm, 1.30pm, 5.30pm, 9pm. Weight 14kg.
From terrorism to natural disasters, there are a number of traumatic events that constantly hurl themselves at us. Given the amount of stress it causes an adult, imagine how a child can process this information. Often traumatic events that occur in childhood can trigger phobias and anxiety disorders that last a lifetime if not dealt correctly.
Each child responds to trauma in a different way depending on the circumstances and their age and personality. What is common is that all children turn towards their parents and teachers for support in these situations. Hence, it is important to understand how to help your child deal with traumatic events.
Here are a few steps you should follow:
- Provide comfort: The first thing to do in a traumatic event is to reassure and comfort the child. Reinforce your child's sense of security by following a normal schedule and maintaining regular eating and sleeping habits. Encourage your child to talk and ask questions and discuss the situation with them in a way appropriate to your child's age and concerns.
- Accept their needs: Children show the need for reassurance in different ways. For some, it may be the need for extra physical contact in the form of hugs while for others it may be ensuring that their favourite teddy bear is with them constantly. Be patient with children and indulge their needs in such situations.
- Limit the amount of information available: Media often magnifies a traumatic event making it all the more difficult for a child to apprehend. Children can often be mislead or frustrated by media coverage of a traumatic event. Thus, it is a good idea to limit the use of television, radios and internet. As far as possible do not let your child watch the news alone.
- Stay in touch: If your child goes to school, his or her teacher is the parent figure at school. Stay connected with your child's teachers and the other adults in their life to monitor changes in behavioral patterns.
- Create distractions: If left alone with nothing to do, a child's mind will dwell on the trauma. Encourage them to find a hobby to cope with the negative emotions. Music and art are two good outlets for stress. You could also play board games, read or play outdoors to distract them.
- Get professional help: Sometimes you may need help to deal with a traumatic event in your child's life. If your child shows signs of behavioral changes, academic problems, emotional outbursts, anxiety, depression, insomnia or social withdrawal; you should consult a professional counselor.