Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HarshalaYour feedback matters!
I have doubt about my wife for having sex with someone else, but I can't know anything about it. She went to her native place and when she came home I had seen red spot on both inner side of both thigh, but she can't give any satisfactory answer about it. So please give suggestion to know about her outsider sex with other.
I am 37 years old and I have recently married. I am a smoker. My wife has 35 years old. She get laparoscopy surgery two times in 2010 for removal of the chocolate cyst on outside uterus and in Right side tube. Doctors removed the cysts and right side tube. Now she has a cyst in left side tube and uterus is in normal condition as per doctors report. Is she become pregnant and also give suggestions for improve my sperm count and mortality.
I had unprotected sex (withdrawal method. Dnt knw whether semen entered or not ). On April 3rd. I didn't had my periods yet. So I decided to take urine pregnancy test. But the result was negative. Am I pregnant? Or not if not why I am not getting my periods back. please tell me what is happening with me.
The problem starts after 15 days of our marriage, my wife is complaining that she has itching sensation in her vagina and opening of vagina or when any cloth or plenty touches that part she experience itching sensation there she said that she feels this sensation after having sexual intercourse after marriage in honeymoon but that can not be true as we had the sex before marriage hundred times so please help me or tell me how to cure this problem. Thank you.
I am 5 months pregnant and since past few days I am feeling a severe pain just below the left breast. Apart from that whenever I take the calcium and vitamin tablets I get burning sensation in my stomach as well lower abdomen? Should I stop taking them? suggest me?
Hi. I bought a-kare kit for abortion and the pharmacist told me to take 2 misoprostol at night then 2 in the morning. But when I read the manual and searched the Internet is found that all four misoprostol should be taken at once. What should I do. Two years back I took the same dosage of pragnet kit but bled only for 1 day. And then I took another medication from another doctor.
Sir, i am not getting periods regularly. after scaning doctor said iam having water bubbles. due to that only u r not getting pregency also they told. iam using medicians fom 4months but there no result. no pregency & no periods also from nov onwards. suggest me.
I delivered a baby boy on 25.3. 2015. It's been 4 months now and my stomach is still looking like 7 months pregnant. Can anyone suggest a remedy for this. Any food diet or any creams that can put back my stomach normal.
Respected doctor, I am obese, and 22 year old female, I had my last menstrual period from 11 march-14 march. Since then. I missed my period, on 10 today doc prescribed me to a medicine which reduce stress, but I can't follow it. On 29 April I go to another hospital and they prescribed me methridoxyprogestrone acetate and my upt is negative .it take the medicine for 4-5 days. On 10 may I got my period up to 5 days. I can't go for blood test and ultrasound due to my busy schedule. I seen hair growth too on my face. Now, 13 June and I didn't get my period. I adopt healthy lifestyle, I reduced 2 kg of weight, I drink double tanned milk once morning and then in night. Today I go to same doctor who prescribe me with stress reduction medicine, she prescribed me with primolut n.and not advising for blood test and ultrasound now. Please help doc. What can I do?
I have married 4 months ago my wife is very horny she insist me to have 3 times a day morning, evening and night as from one month she is doing it but from one week I am having a slight continues pain in my right side of kidney please help me is it safe and now what can I do to stop pain?
Depression can be caused because of many reasons. However, it can get worse or be triggered due to nutritional deficiency. However nutritional deficiencies and depression act in a vicious cycle. Depressed people often receive less or improper food which leads to malnutrition which again aggravate depression. Thus, both conditions should be treated simultaneously. Read further to know how:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: An Omega-3 unsaturated fat deficiency can cause depression. That shows exactly how much fish, salmon, halibut or flaxseeds and walnuts we have to expend to be at an ideal level. These basic minerals lessen aggravation and take up a basic part in our mental health, particularly memory and disposition.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency is a noteworthy problem that specialists and general physicians perceive to be dangerous. This lack has been connected to depression, dementia and mental imbalance. The majority of our Vitamin D levels drop off during the fall and winter months, since daylight is the best source of vitamin D.
- Magnesium: Odds are great that you are magnesium inadequate since a lot of people are. Sugar, phosphoric acid, perpetual anxiety, anti-infection agents and diuretics contain magnesium. Magnesium is infrequently alluded to as the anxiety counteracting agent.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 have some great medical advantages, including decreased heart diseases and healthy skin and nails. Again, a vitamin B deficiency may affect your emotional wellness. Every one in four depressed or stressed woman suffers from vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folate: Individuals with a low folate level have just a seven percent reaction to treatment with antidepressants. Those with high folate levels have a reaction of 44 percent. That is the reason a lot of specialists are currently endorsing a folate called Deplin to treat dejection.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein that help your mind work efficiently. An amino acid deficiency may make you feel slow, foggy, unfocused, and discouraged. Great sources of amino acids include meat, eggs, beans, seeds, and nuts.
- Iron: Iron deficiency is truly common in women. Around 20 percent of the women and 50 percent of pregnant women are iron deficient. Just 3 percent of men are iron deficient. The most widely recognized type of side effect is the decreasing number of red platelets brought on by the lack of iron. The side effects include weakness, concentration issues and a foggy mind.
- Zinc: Zinc is used by more proteins (a person has more than 300) than some other minerals. It is important to most of the body’s systems. It also helps our stomach to determine what food items or nutrients to keep and what to dispose off.
Therefore, it is very important for a person to consume the right amount of nutrients that a human needs. Their deficiency not only causes depression, but also many other diseases and illnesses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.
I am 18 n on birthcontrol pills (loette) since 7 months. My period is to come on the 30th I had protected sex on 24th n the same day later I had unprotected sex though he did not ejaculate inside . Do I still need to take ipill to prevent pregnancy. If yes den what time ?
My wife usually has fixed date for her periods i. E 15th but from last two months she is getting her periods earlier from 13 to 9th of month. Please suggest.
Hi doctor, Me and my girlfriend is thinking to have sex with out condom as doing sex is first for both of us. She gets periods on 21st to 23rd day of every month. If we want to have sex how should we proceed without getting pregnancy for her. From when she should use contraceptive pills.
I do not know the size of PCOD, but I having this in before 4 years, still I do not take any medicine, I just want to reduce the problem, so please help to reduce pcod in simple and natural way?
Cholesterol is either ingested in the food (about 25% ) we eat and some of it is produced by our body (remaining 75%). Cholesterol is needed by the body to produce steroid hormones and bile acids. It is an aspect that is required by the body and if in too much quantity, the same can cause havoc in the body. The best is to maintain the right balance of cholesterol in our diet. The same requires life style and dietary modifications.
The first step in creating your low cholesterol diet plan is to eliminate foods high in saturated fat and bad cholesterol.
Low cholesterol foods diet mainly includes:
High-Fiber Diet- Soluble fiber reduces bad cholesterol. Good food sources are oatmeal, fruits and vegetables.
Cooking oil- Fats makes about 30 % of your days in take. A combination of oils work the best. Foods rich in saturated fats are butter, ghee, cream, and cheese. These need to be taken in moderation or avoided. Avoid fried foods. Not more than 10% of total calories should be from Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFA) and the remaining should be from Monounsaturated Fatty Acids (MUFA). The best sources of PUFA are plant based oils , sunflower, corn, soybean, cottonseed and safflower. MUFA are found in the largest amounts in olive, canola, mustard, almond and peanut oils.
Avoid Trans fats- Read labels carefully and do not re use oil used for frying.
Go lean- Choose lean meat and fish. Fish is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids. Foods high in omega 3 help you lower down the risk of cardio-vascular disease. Tuna and salmon are a good source of omega-3 to name a few.
Eat a wide range of fruits and vegetables- This will help ensure that your body meets all the vitamins and nutrient requirement. Fruits and vegetables are relatively low in calories. Apples and pears are known for soluble fiber, which reduces bad cholesterol levels. It is best that you eat good quantities of the same.
Include low fat dairy products-Avoid ghee, cheese, cream, paneer and butter. Opt for lighter and healthier options.
Exercise well - Exercise at least 30 mins per day. Workout will help you burn extra fat resulting in lowering cholesterol levels.