Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HarshadYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old male. My face skin is not faire. It's very dull last 2 year. Give my some ans fir glow my face skin and pimples.
Blackish come on neck from 2-3 years before that I am white but now my neck become black so please help me.
Hi Since from 1 years I got a skin disease I visited lots of doctors Skin specialist too I had done a traermnent of 6 months too of that course Eacg n evry doctor prescribe same medicine but the brand name n company is different When I tak tablet for 3 days n stop then very next day the itching starts n all buble like something appear on skin I am bot getting cure Doctor says its fungal I spend a lot of money What should I do How it will cure Please help me.
My Age Is 16 I Wanna Ask A Question About My Face That I Had A Good Oval Shaped Face Before 4 Months After That It Went 1 and Half inches Small From The Jawline since That Time Its Like That. What Should I Do?
I am 22 years, suffering from black spots because of pimples, they are mainly on cheeks that are caused by pimples, I have very black dark skin on forehead and upper lip and my hair was very dry.
Everyday as I go to toilet it's coming blood with stool. There is not any rashes around anus. I'm very much scared whether it is piles or not. Please tell me is there any way to be cured with the help of home treatment?
My 5 yrs old daughter is suffering from leukoderma (white patch) in her left leg. Kindly advice what to do so that we can cure it as well as stop it from spreading.
In childhood my skin was fair and healthy .but with growing age my skin is getting darker, please help I am male. Age-21.
I had gone through chicken pox in early 2013. Post then I skin and face has become tanned. How do I need to get rid off it.
Hello doctors .my skin becomes little dry in winter and few spots come in several places white or black spots .whites spots cause very itchiness. I had tried some lotion and oil but it works not DAT effectively plus they makes my skin darker .so suggest me what to do this winter to avoid that itching on my face and to maintain my fairness too. Ty.
How to remove dark marks from face please tell me am very tired how to get back glow on my face. Am facing dark marks thats why I lost my confidence of facing public.
This might not be surprising, but it’s still a fun fact; Watermelon is more than 91 percent water.
Anyone looking to lose weight could be helped by upping their water intake. Studies have found that when participants drink water before a meal, they lose weight faster than those who did not drink water . Extra H2O helps us eat less by making us feel full, and it may also boost metabolism.
प्रोटीन के फायदे ( Benefits of Protein) – जानें क्या कहते है ” डॉ आर के अग्रवाल “
Despite popular belief that watermelon is made up of only water and sugar, Watermelon is actually considered a nutrient dense food, a food that provides a high amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for a low amount of calories.
This means that eating watermelon with you on a hot summer day is a tasty way to help you stay hydrated and avoid dehydration (However, it’s not a substitute for drinking plenty of fresh water).
Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet.
Healthy diet not just important but is a necessity
Watermelon is incredibly hydrating (up to 92% water!) and is naturally low-fat. Make this melon a part of your daily diet and you will reap amazing benefits that range from improving cardiovascular health to nourishing your eyes and revving up your immune system!
The citrulline in watermelon has been shown to reduce the accumulation of fat in our fat cells.
Citrulline is an amino acid which converts into arginine with help from the kidneys. When our bodies absorb citrulline it can take the step of converting into arginine if so required.
I've a skin prblm. My dark spot. I've no solution. Plss tell me what can I do for my skin was better.
Hello sir my skin got dark. I am looking very aged dew to. I want new ,fresh and healthy skin. My age 26 .is it is possible .if possible than how to do it.
I have oily skin. When I go outside for sometime my skin goes oily. Please tell me what should I do.
I have become darker due to exposure to sun light at my work place. I used to be fair but now I have become darker. What should be done to regain my colour back?
Skin rashes can be of many kinds. These may be due to various improper body system. Thankfully, homeopathy has many solutions for the plethora of causative factors for skin rashes. These remedies aim at treating the underlying cause of the affecting ailment. Any skin change that affects the look, colour or texture can be termed as a rash. Rashes might or might not have any accompanying pain. They may be spread all over the body or may affect any one part and be localised. It might affect the body image apart from the discomfort it causes. A few kinds of rashes disappear without treatment, while others require medical attention.
Homeopathy tries to holistically solve the disease by treating the underlying causes than just the symptoms of the disease. Here are the most commonly employed treatments:
- Arsenicum (Ars): It is useful in treating skin ailments wherein the skin gets thickened; such as in chronic urticarial, chronic eczema and psoriasis. The rash might be papular and cause a burning sensation. The pustules turn into scabs. It is also effective in treating ringworms and certain kinds of hives. Hives which are formed after consuming fruits or pork are known to show noticeable regression after consuming Arsenicum. Wheals, which are induced due to consistent exposure to cold can also be remedied by this remedy.
- Apis Mellifica (Apis): It is useful when urticarial infections have a sudden onset with a widespread appearance of welts. Hives that spread all over the body and bed rashes can also be treated with this drug.
- Hepar Sulphur (Hep): This drug is helpful in treating moist eruptions on skin folds and the joints. The skin in such cases is prone to suppuration (the process of pus forming) and becomes very sensitive. This can also be used in eczematous scalp and cases wherein the skin becomes very sensitive. Genital organs affected by boils can especially benefit from Hepar sulphur.
- Caladium: It is most commonly used in case of asthmatics who suffer from rashes. This kind of rash alternates with the asthma attacks.
- Medorrhinum: Babies having rashes around their anus (diaper rash) are generally recommended this medicine for the eruptions to subside.
- Sulphur: This works well for rashes that are extremely itchy and feeling burning. You feel better when something cold is applied to the area. Your skin is rough, dry and peeling. You have blisters and fluid-filled bumps that exist within a patch of dark red skin. It may affect the left side of the body more often than the right, especially at points that bend and folds of the skin.
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching in the bend of joints, for example the hollow of the knee or elbow. Homeopathic medicine Psorinum has shown the best results where itching is intolerable and the skin gets raw or may even start to bleed from intense and continuous scratching. So severe is the condition that the person often finds it hard to even sleep. In persons showing these vital signs, Psorinum has proved to be one of the most suitable Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching. Psorinum is also among the most effective Homeopathic medicines for skin ailments that get worse in winters. Along with the symptoms mentioned above, sensitivity to cold air may also be felt in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.