Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Harsha NairYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hemanta ritu (winter season) and shishira ritu (cold and dewy season)
- Sweet, sour and salt taste food can be taken. In this season the digestive activity becomes more powerful. Increased vata gets obstructed from spreading out due to cold atmosphere outside which can digest the tissues. More intake of sweet, sour and salt helps reducing the vata.
- Wine prepared from;jaggery;(molasses) can be taken.
- Wheat/gram flour products, milk products, sugarcane products and corn/edible oils can be taken as a part of food.
- Dig into piping hot, oily, sour; salty food along with rice. Also plenty of cow’s milk; cane juice.
- Massage with oil.
- Udwarthan with fine paste/powder of kumkum (kesar).
- Exercise (vyayama).
- Clothing-leather, silk and wool.
- Exposure to sunlight and fire to keep yourself warm.
- Don’t expose yourself to cold.
- Go for an invigorating oil massage followed by tepid water bath.
- Cover your body with sufficient warm wraps.
- Indulge in intense sexual pleasure.
Ayurvedic Remedies For Burns
Ghee - Ghee gives a cooling effect on the skin. Apply on the affected area.
- Wash with Cucumber Water - Put the affected area under running tap water for a few minutes and wash with cucumber water or rose water. Both of these have astringent properties and help in preventing infection.
- Aloe Vera Paste You can also crush Aloe Vera leaves and apply the pulp. If fresh leaves are not easily available, you can use Aloe Vera gel available in stores.
- Honey & Coconut Oil Mix equal amounts of honey with plain coconut oil. Use this mixture on the burn area for relief. Instead of coconut oil you can use sesame oil as well.
- Plain Honey - Apart from its delicious taste, honey may help heal a minor burn when applied topically. Honey is an anti-inflammatory and naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
CAUSES OF SMALL BREASTS
There are several factors involved concerning the issue of a woman’s breast size but heredity is the fundamental one as it determines breast fat tissue distribution. Nonetheless there might be some other factors responsible for small breast size including hormonal factor, described as the lack of female hormone (oestrogen) or excessive production of male hormone which leads to natural breast growth setback.
Natural methods for breast enlargement –
Ayurveda provides a number of simple breast enhancement tips which can help women in their pursuit for perfect proportions of breasts to feel themselves on top. Usually it will require to use various herbal remedies which will to fix the problem:
- Massage with sesame oil or Tila Taila : Ayurvedic treatment uses massage as one of its essential methods. For massage purposes it is strongly recommended to use sesame seed oil since it is very rich with protein, calcium, iron and phosphorus. You will need to do the massage twice a day to reach the result of bigger and healthy breasts. When doing your massage procedures always make sure you apply the right pressure to prevent your breasts from any damage. In case you want to get the best affordable result it might be a good to use professional masseur services.
- Lifestyle change: It will require you to consume a lot of water and lots of green vegetables, soy products and everything which have high concentration of oestrogen like
- Tempeh - Tempeh is produced from soya beans and it contains oestrogen in high amount.
- Tofu. Tofu is the other soy product that can be most helpful to balance the oestrogen levels in the body.
- Soy milk.
- Flax seeds.
- Sesame seeds.
- Sunflower seeds.
- Dried apricots.
- Dairy products
- Dried prunes
- Beet roots and beet greens
- alfalfa sprout
- Bran - Rye bran, Wheat bran, Oat bran, Barley bran
Diet style for Vata-Pitta prakruti
Foods conducive for Pitta – Vata prakruti person –
- Fruits for summer - Fruits like boiled apple, apricots, avocado, bananas, berries, cherries, coconut, dates, figs, grapes, kiwi, lemon, mango, melons, orange, papaya, peach, pineapple, plums, prunes etc.
- Steamed vegetables like - Asparagus, broccoli, Brussels sprout, cucumber raita cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, cilantro, green beans, green chillies, leafy greens, lettuce, diakon raddish, zucchini, potatoes, sweet potatoes etc.
- Basmati rice kitchadi of basmati rice and moong dal with ghee and grated coconuts, Oatmeal, cream of rice, cream of wheat, tapioca.
- Meats like chicken / turkey / shrimp once a week, Mushy soft soups, stews, ghee.
- Refreshing cool sweetened lassi, Cool lime juice, Cool beer.
- For lunch and supper – tortillas, chappati, basmati rice, mung dal kichadi, steamd vegetables.
- Grains – amaranth, cooked oats, rice, sprouted wheat, pancakes, durham flour, soyabean, tofu, black gram, all soy products.
- Meat like beef, white chicken, fish, shrimp, seafood, pork.
- Nuts like amonds which are soaked.
- Oils of sunflower, sesame, pumpkin seed oil.
1. Papaya - Get a ripe papaya. Cut papaya into pieces and mash it into paste. Now add some pure honey into it. Apply this paste on skin and clean after 30 minutes. Do this daily for 15 days. This simple home fairness tip gives you surprising glow on your skin in less than 7 days.
2. Apple Juice - Well, we all know that apple makes us healthy and keeps doctor away. But do you also know that it can even make our skin shiny and keeps beautician away. Yes, drinking fresh apple juice daily on mornings can increase skin fairness and makes skin healthy. Try this, completely natural and effective home remedy.
3. Lemon & Sugar scrub - Add fairness to your skin with homemade natural scrub. Take some sugar and mix it in honey. Add few drops of lemon juice in it. Now use this as scrub. Massage gently on skin for 5 to 10 minutes. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. Now wash it with water. It gives natural glow to your skin.
4. Coconut Oil - We all know that coconut oil is very beneficial for hair. But the fact is, it is even beneficial for skin. Make coconut oil a bit warm by heating it on a stove. Now apply this oil and massage on skin for 5 to 10 minutes. Leave it for whole night and wash in the morning. This increases blood flow in the face and gives natural glow on skin.
5. Raisins - Impure blood can one of the reasons for your skin not being so fair. For this eat handful of raisins every day, it purifies blood and makes skin glowing.
6. Pumpkin seeds - Get some pumpkin seeds from nearby store. Eat a handful of pumpkin seeds every day for a period of 15 days. This simple routine adds fairness to your face naturally.
7. Alcohol - Do not consume alcohol. Short line but strong warning.
Drug management of the cardiac emergencies in ayurveda:
1. Hingu churna (asafoetida powder) + Lavana (rock salt) + lemon juice or other sour material
2. Hingu churna (asafoetida powder) + Lavana (rock salt) + other hridya aaushadha
3. Hingu churna (asafoetida powder) + Lavana (rock salt) + Gokshru Panchamula
4. Hingu churna (asafoetida powder) + Bilvadi Panchamula
These four formulations may be taken collectively and can be prescribed, the drug is to be consumed at regular interval orally (muhu - muhu). As on today the combination of
5. Hingvastak Churna (an Ayurvedic formulation) along with Dashmula Kwath may be the drug of choice.
7. Puskarmula (inula racemosa) + shunthi (ginger)+ Shati (hedychium spicatum) + Kshara (Kshara is an extract of the ashes of Achyranthes aspera) + lavana (rock salt) with sarpi (ghee)
8. Decoction of puskarmula (inula racemosa), Matulung (citrus medica), Palasha (butea monosperma), Shati (hedychium spicatum), Shunthi (ginger), Kshra (Kshara is an extract of the ashes of Achyranthes aspera),Vacha (acorus calamus), Yavaani (trachyspermum ammi)