Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harleen Kaur SarnaYour feedback matters!
I have allergic eyes. My eyes becomes little reddish and itches as soon as dust particles enters in it. Moreover dryness of my eyes is another matter of concern. Any advice?
I am 40 years old Male. I feel mild pain left chest. Place of pain change left to center sometimes. I don't have cough. I am smoker (average 2~3 ciggarate/day. What would be the reason?
Her foot skin is getting black in colour looks like some kind of allergy don't know what exactly is it. Her age is 52.
The skin is the most visible part of the human body, and acne is one of the most common skin problems. In addition to being a cosmetic issue, it also dampens a person’s image and confidence levels. The issue is more complicated given the age group it affects – teenagers and young adolescents who are always keen on looking their best.
During the pustular stage, there is a lot of itching, burning, and pain. As they dry and fall off, there are marks which sometimes take forever to disappear. Recent cosmetic advancements have successfully used the laser to get rid of these marks, almost completely.
Laser in Acne:
- Laser works in controlling acne in more than one way.
- During laser treatment session, a beam of light is applied on the acne-affected area. This helps in removing the acne scar without damaging the surrounding tissue. The beam of light is highly focused on only the scar tissue.
- The increased number of cells which are left behind after acne are killed by the laser beam, thereby lightening the skin and reducing the scars.
- The bacteria that are present in the acne are killed when a beam of the laser is applied. This reduces the number of bacteria present in it, thereby reducing the severity of acne.
- The laser beam also reduces excessive sebum production, thereby reducing the incidence of acne. Excessive sebum is directly related to the severity of acne.
- Laser is used in all kinds of acne – papules, pustules, whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, and nodules.
- While the exact treatment plan will be determined based on skin type and intensity of the scars, most treatment plans would include about 3 sessions.
What to expect:
- Set realistic expectations and understand possible risks and complications. A detailed discussion of going for laser session is essential with the doctor. Clarify if you are a good candidate for laser.
- Sunbathing, waxing, collagen injections are to be avoided for at least 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Chemicals like deodorants and perfumes are to be avoided in the proposed area of laser
- Tell your doctor about any medications or supplements that you are on. While some may be stopped, others may need dose adjustments.
- Immediately after the laser session, the skin would appear red for about 4 to 8 hours.
- The skin might feel itchy and prickly and even be swollen mildly
- Apply cool packs or moist cloths to reduce this itching
- Use copious amounts of moisturiser at least twice daily
- Avoid makeup until the redness and itching have subsided.
- Minimally invasive
- Usually done in 2 to 3 sittings
- Shorter recovery period
- Minimal pain
- Laser therapy is used for multiple other skin problems, so treatment can be clubbed.