Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Harit PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old. Problem is regarding while brushing teeth. Front lower teeth are in zig zag manner which create problem while brushing if brush touch on gums it start bleeding how can I clean them properly?
- Oral health touches every aspect of our lives but is often taken for granted. Your mouth is a window into the health of your body. It can show signs of nutritional deficiencies or general infection. Systemic diseases, those that affect the entire body, may first become apparent because of mouth lesions or other oral problems.
- Whether you are 80 or 8, your oral health is important. Most americans today enjoy excellent oral health and are keeping their natural teeth throughout their lives; however, cavities remain the most prevalent chronic disease of childhood. Some 100 million americans fail to see a dentist each year, even though regular dental examinations and good oral hygiene can prevent most dental disease. Many people believe that they need to see a dentist only if they are in pain or think something is wrong, but regular dental visits can contribute to a lifetime of good oral health. If you are experiencing dental pain, don't put off seeing a dentist. With dentistry's many advances, diagnosis and treatment are more sophisticated and comfortable than ever.
- You can practice good oral hygiene by always brushing your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste, cleaning between your teeth once a day with floss or another interdental cleaner, replacing your toothbrush every three or four months and by eating a balanced diet and limiting between-meal snacks. Don't forget to schedule regular dental check-ups to keep your smile, and yourself, healthy.
Being a Dentist Dr. Ratnika Agrawal, I have lots of my patients who have the same query that "Though they brush twice a day", they still suffer from bad breath.
So, you have to understand the causes for bad breath. The root cause for bad breath are sulphur compounds produced by bacteria (Germs). Below are the conditions in which the bacterial count will increase in your mouth which can further lead to Bad Breath:- (Ascending in most probable way)
1. Periodontitis and Periodontal Diseases (Gum Diseases)
2. Plaque (Soft white substance on tooth)
3. Calculus (Hard white substance tooth)
4. Dental Cavity
5. Respiratory Tract Disease, Acid reflux disease (Something like Acidity), Diabetis (Ketoacidosis), Liver Disease, Kidney disease
The first 3 problems will solve with Scaling and Polishing and use of Antibiotics by your Dentist.
Your Dentist will give you mouthwash which will further reduce bacterial count in your mouth.
For 4th problem you have to visit your Dentist. There are numerous conditions and as such treatments for Dental caries.
And the 5th number problems can be solved by a registered medical physician. The acid reflux disease can further lead to Dental caries and subsequentlybad breath. The respiratory disease is a infectious condition which has to be treated by physician with antibiotics. In Diabetis sweet aroma is there in one’s breath due to ketons.
In conclusion, if your bad breath problem will not solve with only Brushing and Mouthwash, go and consult your nearer Dentist. He/She can definitely solve your problem.
But if dentist will fill cavity there is no use of it is there na while doing tooth brush its filling remove from teeth na.
Sir, early morning some some smell coming mouth before brushing? This is common problem or not? How to overcome this problem? I am trying mouth wash twice a day, no use? Please tell me some useful tip?
I have a good set of teeth. But my gums have some swelling, sometimes bleeding occurred from gums. What to do.
Im 18 years old. When I talk I get a some bad smell from my mouth. I didn't eat regularly. Sometimes I didnt eat please I want to get out from this problem.
I am having toothache in my mouth please suggest me medicine for permanent relief and relax ful sleep because of this I can not sleep.please help
The treatment to save and repair a badly infected or damaged tooth is known as Root Canal Treatment. The backbone of the procedure includes removal of the pulp which is the damaged region of the tooth, disinfecting and cleaning the pulp and finally sealing the area. The common problems that affect the pulp are a deep cavity, cracked tooth, pain or recurring dental treatment. The nerve of a tooth is not absolutely important for tooth’s functioning and health after it has emerged through the gums. Its only purpose is sensation – whether an item is hot or cold. It is not required for daily functioning.
Damage to the pulp or nerve tissue of a tooth can break it down and cause bacterial growth which in turn leads to an infection and an abscessed tooth. The abscess is a pocket that is filled with pus which is formed at the base of the roots of the tooth. Additionally, infection at the root canal can cause:
1. Loss of bone at the tip of the root.
2. Swelling that might spread to other areas of the face and body
A typical root canal treatment, which happens over a few office visits, involves the following steps:
1. X-Ray: In case you need root canal treatment, X-rays might be taken or previous X-rays could be checked in order to locate the area of decay.
2. Anaesthesia: Administration of local anaesthesia is administered to the infected tooth.
3. Pulpectomy: The diseased tooth is removed by making an opening at the area.
4. Filling: The opened roots are filled using gutta-percha material and sealed off using cement.