Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harish ChandraYour feedback matters!
Recently when I was brushing my teeth I saw that my lips lower part skin turn into white ish dots, the color is white and is spreading to my upper lip. Please help me.
I am a 42 years old female suffering from frequent migraine attacks which become difficult to tolerate .I am also suffering from thyroid and am taking 25 mg tablet daily. My weight. Is reducing day by day .what medication should I take for migraine?
I am 50 years old. What do I do to keep my skin young? in the night I get nasal block & it' s uncomfortable to sleep? please advise
I had some allerGY couple of days back and taken which has resulted in swelling in lips, checks and under eye. After I had take laveta the swelling had gone but I still notice some swelling in one side of my checks no usual sense or pain noticed. I am 52 years, my BP last checked was 85/132, LDL and HDL are with in the limits. TSL was shown as 8.0 .Kindly advise.
I have acne and pimples on my cheeks and head and also the black spots are there due to previous pimples. And the blackish spots really embassies me. Very bad looking what to do please tell me? For this same reason I also used the cream like melas, betnovate, clingel. But no effect what to do please help.
I am 27 years old female. I am hypothyroid and on Thyronorm 50 but got my TSH recently tested which was below the normal range 0.109. I reduced the dose to 25 and got it checked again after 10 days and the TSH levels were at 0.202. I have stopped the 25 dose as well now. I have general weakness, feels empty in th stomach even after eating, lot of burping, sometimes insomnia. Is it because of my low TSH levels or what? Please help.
My body is paining and eyes also paining when I wake up early in morning and mostly stomach disease.
I have desk job and in the last year my weight is gone 69 from 73, I want to loose weight Please help me sir/madam I launch once time so whats problem.
Sir I have a problem of hairfall since 2 month. I try various type of conditioner and shampoo but the problem does not cure and I also prob of skin allergy. please help me.
I am suffering from thyroid. But not confirm. Can you see my test report. please confirm its thyroid or not.
I am loosing hair. Any solution it started from when I was 17 and now am 23. When I scratch my hair there is a lot white flakes in nails.
Hi Dr. I am 39 years .I am having lipoma in my whole body. And now also increasing day by day. Is surgery good. Or is there any medicine for it .Is this a very serious problem. please reply.
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
I sleep for 9-10 hours daily and still I feel sleepy and low on energy every time. Its affecting my studies. please help.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.