Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H.S GujarYour feedback matters!
Actually my child has little white spot on skin & after test the calcium is high & vitamin d is less what is that cure?
How to use aloe vera on face for acne and blackheads. My skin is oily in summer and dry and sensitive in winter.
My friend has been suffering from skin problem. He has itching sensation on the skin of his feet. He usedointments like dermotriad, clop gm etc. But the problem still persists. Please advice?
I am 22 years young boy. I have a problem. I face a problem with my skin. I workout daily and I use Endura mass 4000 lean mass gain. Nd I eat pizza, burger and Allu bhujia. Now pimples start on my face. I do not know why. I stay in HOSTEL in delhi. So many mirchi give in meal in hostel. Please give me a solution .What should I do?
I have many ice pick scars and pigmentation on my cheeks. I am using retino-a (0.5%) cream and ahaglow-s face wash. Marks have reduced but what to do for those scars?
Hi I am 23 years old female I have black spots on my face last 6 months I have used lots of cream optiments for relief but it can not successful what can I do for this problem?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months. But I did not see any changes. Wht should I do now?
What should be done in order to get rid of oily skin which leads to high swet in the summer and is unbearable.
Hey I am from delhi I have an big problem with my face skin 1st is on my nose there is lots of thin and small pimples in red colour and my face skin is very sensitive in past I have already used very costly lots of creams on my face but after using that stuff after 3to4 days maah skin got red so in that situation I was not able to go outside as well so for now I am not using any stuff for my face I am just using face wash. So please if there is anything for the betterment for my skin please plz let me know asap.
My wife is 64 years ole. She is diabetic and taking both short acting and long acting insulin. She has kidney problem and present creatine level is 7 and urea 70. She is getting skin boils all over the body which is hitching and painful ( doctors say uremia). She under peritonial dialysis every day(apd). How to bring down creatine level and cure her skin problem.
Stay away from direct sunlight. Exposure to too much sunlight can be harmful to the skin. You probably already know that it can cause skin cancer, but did you know that it can exacerbate acne.
My daughter is 14 years and had rashes problem mostly around the pubic area and the things. She is a normal school going girl. Can you please help.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.