Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. H.D. KoppikarYour feedback matters!
My eye problem. When I sit on computer table to view on screen then I feel very tribal and. After 3 or 4 our I can't see unread. So how can I do noe.
My ear was operated in jan 2016. It was masteriod bone operation. Now for few months, I had pain in my head. My eyes are stressed and both ears pain. But my right ear was operated. Tell me what to do I am not able to concentrate in my studies. When I read two lines only, it feels to move away off the book. It seems that my head is not able to be balanced.
Sir I have myopia disease of -6 no. I used contact lenses for one month after leaving them I have irritation in my eyes. What is solution sir.
I have eyes irritating problem from last 60 years. I have to use homeopathic medicine for cureness from this. So what I will do now please helo me.
How can I cure my myopia problem. My short sightedness problem is increasing day by day but not decreasing.
Sir I have eye sight differently for two of my eyes. It is increasing -0.2 to-0.5 every year. How can I reduce increasing my eye sight.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.