Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. GururajYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with bad breath from long time, I consulted dentist and had scaling but even after no cure from bad breath and dentist said that I don't have any tooth problems. Now which specialist should I consult for my bad breath problem? Please suggest me.
I'm 16 year old male, I'm having mouth ulcers since last year And I haven't increased a kilogram more since a few months, monster how much I eat. Please help me.
There is a black stuff sticked on the surface line of the teeth which has cap. How to get rid of it naturally?
3 din se mujhe mere muh mai jalan ho rahi hai mujhe lagta hai mere muh mai chhale ho gaye hai ye kis wajah se hote hai or ye kaise thik honge? Please advise.
I have yellow teeth .one of the doctor said it is due to fluoride. Please tell me how to whiten my teeth fast.
My father is 48 Years Old. And he is suffering from a problem that he is not feeling hungry and saliva is not coming as should be come and he is going very weak. And sunlight gives him embraces and lots of problem. What should I do. He did all checkup as doctor advise but did not get any issue. please if you have any advise then please let me know.
My teeth broken in age of 20y during playing cricket My upper 2 teeth half broken I know best treatment & treatments coast.
My son aged eight yrs got injury in his upper tooth (permanent) one week ago, after xray one crack found and it became slight loose. Whether the tooth is repairable or not? And if yes what is the right treatment.
I am getting my wisdom tooth coming out in my upper right corner in opposite direction towords cheek touching the skin getting pain in skin, please suggest.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them