Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gujma SekhYour feedback matters!
Am having irregular periods from past 1 n half year I consult doctor but am not satisfied, 60 days r 75 days late m gt periods and 1 year completed for my marriage we r planing for baby I want some solution for irregular periods.
After three times unprotected sex with gf I gave unwanted 72 after each intercourse it happens thrice in a weak. Whether it's a max" dose for her or she will get pregnant. Or chance of pregnancy.
Are there any safe contraceptive methods after 10 days of unprotected sex? Can you please tell me dose and name of tablet if available.
I missed my periods. I am 23 years old. I had intercourse with my bf I don't want to b a pregnant. I was supposed to get my periods 2 weeks ago. Suggest me a tablet to get my periods.
My wife wanted to have a laser based family planning operation instead of normal family planning surgery. Will it be safe as normal? Can we have intercourse without condoms after this surgery? How safe is this?
Ayurvedic tips are on the idea of balance in bodily systems uses diet, herbs, ayurvedic treatment yogic breathing practices providing holistic approach to balancing the hormones simple technics allow balancing of the hormones reclaiming health.
1) if your hormones are disturbed, you need to get enough sleep. This is because limited sleep is connected to hormonal imbalance related disorders.
2) pranayam stimulates pituitary gland its secretions.
3) ayurvedic medicines not only helps to decrease the stress hormones, aids in reliving psycho- somatic dispairty & also aids the body to function more effectively.
4) every diet should include antioxidant rich fruits, vegetables, nuts seeds as these help to strengthen the endocrine system also terminate the effects of free radicals in the body.
5) consumption of organic food with plenty of water is essential is highly helpful in preventing hormonal imbalance.
6) herbs like ashwagandha, shatavari, turmeric, ginseng, Etc. Helps in balancing both male and female hormones. Shatavari most important restorative regenerative tonic herbs for women.
7) regular practice of pranayam helps to stimulate the vital hormonal secretions throughout the endocrine system, thereby balancing all vital functions, including sexual potency fertility.
My periods date was 31 july to 31 August. But it's not occur till now. I have checked 3 times pregnancy test till 20 September but result was negative. On 21 September I had sex with my husband. What is probability of pregnancy.
Namaste sir. I am 27 years male from vizianagaram, ap. I had married recently. Can you kindly suggest me the best ways to avoid pregnancy and sexually transfered disease Thanking you sir/madam.
Hi I am newly married I married on 11th may but I do not have sex with my wife because I am feeling very shy to be naked in front of her I want to do it tonight please advice what to do how should I ask for sex to her.
I am having thought disorder concentration problem ,headache, loss of emotions, feelings,irritation, did not have periods for the last two months, lower back pain leg cramps pain in lower abdomen during fingering. I am sexually active but always with protection .brown discharge from vagina, I have hyperinsulinism and hyperprolactin. I am obese.
Heavy pain in stomach n back during dates. Is it safe to take meftal (medicine) once in two or three month.
20 year old female here. Missed my periods. It's been 17 days since the due date. Did 3 pregnancy test. They came negative. My bf never ejaculated inside. We did have unprotected sex. I had vaginal infections in between and took taxim upon consultation. What is the reason for my missed periods. And what is the cost of a blood test for pregnancy.
Sir m 18 yrs old.I had my periods date as 13th usually but it delayed upto 21st ladt month. Dis month I havent got my periods yet,i had been intimate 26 hrs ago,m not sure if the sperms went in or not,i took a home pregnancy test of urine within 24 hrs dat came -ve,now wat shud I do? Should I take ipill? Or m safe? I dnt wanna get pregnant.Plz help
Respected Dr, I am posting my wife details as she is under treatment to psychiatrist, she is under treatment since june-2014. We got married in the month of november 2008 she got this problem after miscarriage of six month pregnancy which was unfortunate miscarriage. Before this she got two miscarriage first in the year 2010 at the third month of pregnancy it was ectopic second in the 2012 same at the third month but not ectopic and last in the year 2013. Her blood group is o positive. She has problem of epilepsy too for which she was under treatment before marriage and after marriage too she was taking valpro cr-200 under consultanty to Dr. Shashendra saxena- neurologist. All the report and test related to pregnancy are normal. Under any of the she is normal but whenever there is change in medicine she get epilepsy problem my and her age is 42 years we want a healthy baby I came to know about doon nursing home the it has both psychiatrist and gyno so I got some hope for getting both the treatment at same place which may be helpful by gods blessing and yours kind advice. At a time my wife is taking pyne-50 and colna-0.25 and during taking these medicine she is not having any problem as psychological or epilepsy. Now please give me yours kind advice about hope of of healthy pregnancy without any problem and treatment neuro or psychological problem.
I am 19. I have a sort of regular menstrual cycle. Like 8 and 9 is always the date for menses. Sometimes its late during exams. This time it did not come till 12 and out of all the heat I happened to had unprotected sex with my bf on 12. Should I take a ipill?
- Cubitus valgus is a medical deformity in which the forearm is angled away from the body to a greater degree than normal when fully extended. A small degree ofcubitus valgus (known as the carrying angle) is acceptable and occurs in the general population.
- Are you suffering knock knee, bow legs, cubitus valgus and varus bilateral deformity
- Now these deformity can permanent cure without surgery in few days.
- First time in india you can correct this deformity without surgery.