Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Govind Masurkar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Govind MasurkarYour feedback matters!
Today I wash my head with shampoo by applying it to 5 minute and then take bath but after that my head is paining and I think it some cold and my head is feeling heavy and headache.
But I do 3 times a weak shall I continue or stop. And also that is masturbation 1 time a weak will affect us and to improve my swimming and go to olympics is it necessary to stop masturbation and is it ok to masturbate at 14 years.
Hi sir. My age 32 years. My question is. 1.my sex life is good. My hight 5.9 inch.weight 73 kgs. I am use no medicine use .But I use first time manforce-50 mg tablet. Y to use this tablet my wife sex time she want more time sex that's I use manforce-50 mg tablet .This tablet is use good or bad for me.
Hello Doctors, how are you all in here. I just have a doubt, suddenly for the past 2 weeks I have a burning sensation in my ankles and also a swollen feeling when I sit or stand for a long time. I do not see any swelling but I feel like its swollen and a little stiff. I am over weight of 145 KGS. I have started to go to the Gym the last 3 - 4 weeks and lost 7 Kgs but I am a little concerned. I suddenly feel the above feeling and suddenly I feel that the ankles are alright. The main ankle I feel the above mentioned feelings are the left leg the most. Is it anyway related to diabetes is something more serious?
What are harmful and beneficial affects of masturbation 3 times a week, and what are remedies should be taken? Age:22 Gender: male.
I have breathing problem time to time from my nose kindly advise how I can birthing properly from my nose.
- Contact of mouth of one partner with the genitals of the other is known as oral sex. Stimulation of the male genitals by tongue, lip and mouth is known as fellatio, and oral stimulation of the female genitals is called cunnilingus.
- Either from of oral- genital sex can be done with partner stimulating the other individually. Fellatio and cunnilingus are used to induce or heighten the sexual arousal. Vatsyayan has labeled oral- genital sex ‘Auparishtak’ and mentioned 8 different ways of performing it.
- Licking, sucking, kissing and rubbing of genitals and motion employed can make the person feel good due to moisture and warmth of oral – genital contact. In fellatio, methods of stimulation include sucking the glans or shaft of penis, licking penis or scrotum and kissing anywhere along the genitals. The glans and frenulum are particularly sensitive to oral stimulation. Many women are highly aroused by licking or sucking of clitoris during cunnilingus. Oral stimulation of minor lips and of vaginal opening is also practiced. Some women are uncomfortable with fellatio because they feel gagging.
- Some women do not want the man to ejaculate in her mouth, though there is no health risk in swallowing semen accidentally.
- Oral – genital sex is quite common and many see it as normal and pleasurable part of lovemaking. While many people are interested in the pleasure of oral – genital sex others consider it dirty, perverted and unnatural. Many think genitals as unclean. From a scientific viewpoint, the oral genital contact is no less hygienic than mouth-to-mouth kissing, provided the parts are kept clean. About 60 percent of American couples perform oral- genital sex.
- Though oral- genital sex does not give rise to any disease, during fellatio, man should not thrust his erect penis deep into the throat as it may cause vomiting or choking. Cunnilingus should not be performed during pregnancy, as it may cause air embolism resulting in sudden death. Person having STI or HIV infection should avoid oral genital sex.
- No one should be forced or coerced in doing anything he or she opposes. Men seem to be interested more in oral genital sex than women. However , it she has aversion of performing oral genital sex, he should not insist on it.
STDs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups:
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.