Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Govind MasurkarYour feedback matters!
Sir/Maam what might be the reason for blood in stool. The stool colour is maroon. I have got piles too. Few days back I had a burn accident and survived the doctors gave medicines and initially after the burn I almost took nothing and lateran high medicine dosage and little food sir/maam is there any problem inside my stomach which leads to blood mixed with stool.
I am 24 years Old boy, I have a Quick Fall Problem, Can you all suggest some homeopathic medicine that I can cure my self and hold for long time.
I am Suffering from ringworm infection between my thighs from last 4 months. After Using Of medicines the itching has Been Stopped, But the changing of colour into Black is creating big obstacle for me. What should I do now?
Hello Doc, I am 19 years old. I had a protected sex with my boyfriend today morning approx. We had sex before were he used condom but it got break. I had a emergency pills after 3 hrs so that time I was safe. This time We had a sex and he was more protective this time. He used 3 condoms at a time and when he understand that his sperms are getting out he immediately stopped inter-coursing. I didn't have a pills later. I was not eating for 3 days 2 days before our sex. Now my problem is I'm losing my consciousness after few hours. I sugar, I had good amount of food, but still I'm losing my consciousness. I want your suggestion what is it all about. And is it OK or it is a serious issue.
I am 22 Years old weighing 34 kgs and height 4'10" I have pcos detected from 5 years. I have very irregular periods. Last month my periods continued for a month with heavy bleeding. After taking one regestrone as directed by my doctor, periods stopped. Now after 15 days on regestrone I again had periods which lasted for 5 days. I had cramps and pain so doctor suggested blood test. They tested LH, FSH and Serum prolactin while I was on my periods. LH levels were 3.88mIU/ml FSH levels were 2.82mIU/ml and prolactin levels were 24.16 ng/ml. Due to high prolactin levels doctor gave me caberlin for a month once a week. Why are my prolactin levels so high? Am I pregnant? Is there any serious issue of tumour in hypothalamus? Do I need to worry and take serious measures? Help me.
Dear doc, Of late I've got throat infection and days passing by it subsided but followed up with ulcers over and beneath the tongue till throat. Feeling pain under left jaw and tonsil swelling. I used mouth ulcer gel and did salt water gargle but of no use. Cud you pls sugest med or remedy for the same? Thank you.
Recently I've been sleeping for 5-6 hours a day. Due to dis till evening I have severe headache. Is there any solution to this? Bcoz I've heard of people who work for 16-18 hrs a day without getting ill. How do they do it?
I want to know the reasons of nightfall. I'm having it in the interval of 2-3 day. Please tell m how it is curable. I'm having it from last 1 year and I'm active in sex life. What is effect of it on my relationship.
I am having problem of skin allergy some time on face swelling some time on leg and on neck which slowly goes after a week. As per doctor advice of metro hospital fbd. I used to take lcz tab. One daily. This problem is since last two years. Please advice what to do.
Physical exercises and dieting go hand in hand in reducing weight. You sometimes believe that there are many foods, which help you to lose weight. But in several cases they actually make it harder to lose weight.
There are some foods, which needs to be avoided when you are dieting. Such foods are:
- You might think that fruit juice is a very preferable option when you are dieting because of the nutrient product they hold. But many times the thing is not that.
- ou should not consume calorie when you are dieting. As such, many people often resort to fruit juices to seek carbohydrates instead. Yet, in opposition to popular belief, fruit juices provide the calories which such people would want to avoid.
- The natural sugars we find in fruits are not the same as that found in fruit juices. Fruit juices contain no fibre. So, sometimes it is just as same as a can of coke.
Diet fizzy drinks
- You think that diet sodas do not contain as much as normal soda, but it is just the same. The artificially sweetened beverages are same and contain the same amount of sugar.
- In addition, these diet sodas stimulates your appetite and your urge to consume food increases. If you are someone with a sweet tooth then you can switch to sweet green tea instead.
Fake butter or margarine
- You sometimes have a tendency to think that butter contains fat, but margarines don't. However it is not true, and as such margarine also does not help reduce weight.
- The margarine products also contain trans-fats, which can prove to be very bad for your dieting regulation. It also also increases the rate of having heart diseases.
- Apart from that, all the margarine products contain a high amount of omega 6, which is a kind of fatty acid.
Processed food with low fat
- You think that in processed food the fat is removed from the food and as such these foods are harmless to consume while dieting. Yet, it is not so because most of the time a very high amount of sugar is added to the processed food.
- Some studies have shown that low-carb foods are more beneficial than low-fat food. The low-fat food does not help you to maintain the right levels of glucose tolerance.
- Studies have shown that your rate of eating is increased up to 30% when you start thinking that you are having low-fat food.
Low-calorie snack bars
- If you think that cereal bars are a very healthy thing to consume during diet then you are wrong.
- Studies have said that 40% of cereal bars contain sugar. As it is artificially sweetened then it also contains glucose or fructose syrup which again is not good for your weight loss efforts.