Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Govind MasoodkarYour feedback matters!
My daughter aged 10. From the age of 3yrs she has been blisters on the lower side of the feet and in between fingers. We have used nos of variety if ointments of different composition and also powders, but could not cure it. She is also using cotton socks and good quality shoes. What should she do?
My Face Is Dark What Should I take To Glowing my face skin For permanently Please Suggest Some Better way Thnk yuh?
I have blackheads in my whole face Wht should I do. N I also trtmnt bt I cnt see any changes wht cn I do m so cnfusd.
Hello doctor I am teenage boy needed a skin glowing home remedies for skin whitening. please suggest me.
I had blood in my stool once a few days ago. No significant hemorrhoids found on dre. Could it just have been random one off bleeding? No other symptoms, and no family history.
I have a lot dark acne scars in whole my cheeks what should I do! They are like holes into my face please suggest me what to do.
If we oil our body or moisturise it, Not moisturizing and oiling the face yet does the face get affected? Does the face get affected by what is done to the rest of the body?
My father was laser operate for prostate on 15 march 2017. Prostate was 53.6 gm. But after operation he has no control on urine. Doctor says that it will take 4-5 week. Is he right or not.
Why do feet stink?
Smelly feet can be a cause of great embarrassment and discomfort for anyone. Also known as bromodosis, the primary cause of smelly feet is the sweat glands in your feet. This part of the human body has more sweat glands than anywhere else in the body. Additionally, compared to sweat glands in the other parts of the body that secrete to control your body temperature when exposed to hot weather or while exercising, the sweat glands in your feet produce perspiration all the time.
When this happens, bacteria living on your skin break down the perspiration that oozes from your skin pores and a cheese-like smell is produced as the sweat gets broken down by the bacteria.
Apart from the explanation of the origin of this kind of smell, the causes that lead to you having smelly feet are:
- Wearing the same footwear on a daily basis and not letting them dry
- Poor hygiene habits like not washing your feet and drying them thoroughly
- Changes in the body's hormones level especially during pregnancy and puberty
- Too much stress
- Hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively)
- Athlete's foot (infection of the soles of the feet and between the toes)
I have black spots left by pimples on face. What should I do to clear the black spots? I have consulted many doctors nd used many drugs but yet no result. Suggest me best drug which cures lastly.
Hello mam /sir I want a suggest to you I have so many hair in my face because of this my face became black earlier I use waxing but slowly slowly my skin become dull. Now a days I can't use waxing but again hair come I don't like hair I know hair is protection for skin but many people have no hair how they protect their skin please suggest any medicine or machine I can remove my face hair and become clean and glow.
How to get rid of black heads and pimples, my skin is oily, i'm fond of eating cheese, my weight is 63 kg.
I have dark tan on my forehead. My skin also gets easily tanned. How can I get rid of the dark tan on my forehead?
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.