Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal ChhitaranjanYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 23. I have cough and blocked nose. Due to this I can't sleep in night. I applied Vicks but that doesn't affect at all. I have the problem of blocked nose almost 365 days but from last month I got this problem very hard due to weather change. Please suggest me some tips. Thank you.
I am 24 year old girl. Whenever I eat methi (fenugreek seeds) or bitter gourd or any bitter items, I start feeling shaky, dizzy and I start sweating. At such times, I will have sugar water and after 10 minutes I will become normal. My sugar levels will be normal whenever I check. So what problem is this? How to solve this problem?
I have a sinus problem for the past 9 or 10 years.. It's become very hard when weather changes.. Mujhe mere local doc. Ne btaya k ye seasonal allergy hai. Toh iske lie knsa treatment sabse best rahega. please tell me asap?
I am 71 yrs old. Since few months I am getting yellow mucus from left nostril.Kindly suggest remedy.
I have nasal septum deviation because of which my right nose is almost always blocked. But I have no problem in breathing with my left nose. Means I never feel any type of difficulty in breathing. Is it important to breath with two of them. Should I need to do Septoplasty. Please help.
Wife has fever since yesterday 100.5-101.5. She also has the following symptoms: 1) cough 2) blocked nose 3) body ache 4) headache Medicines she has taken: paracetamol 500 mg -4 tablets with 4 hour gaps and she is having grilinctus cough suppressant. Wikoryl 1 tablet just now instead of plain paracetamol. The fever is not breaking. It stays at 100.5 minimum and maximum goes up to 101.5. What should we do.
I am suffering from internal नजला/जुकाम from last 7 years. I take treatment for this many times Homophatic & English Medicine. But the problem is same after leaving the treatment.
I am 29 years old I have hearing problem. In my both ears. Hearing cells are dead what to do now their is any other way to back my hearing power without an implant?
I had accident in 2002, head injury on? Left side following it started mild tinnitus. Treatment taken but no relief so left but now tinnitus increased too much. Ginkgo Biloba tried, no relief so what's further treatment?
Sir to jaha tk mai janta hu ki homeopathic kisi v deasease ko pahle badhta hai, to fr mujhe agr koi jada problem hoga to? If we have no problm, then suggest me best treatment for maxilliary sinus, (in homeopathic), with address.
I am suffering from depression for the last 15 years. I was undergoing treatment in our hospital. After coming to kerala I am under the treatment of doctor from pushpagiri medical college, tiruvalla, kerala. Here they have changed the medicine and I am suffering from side effect of the medicine like dry mouth, throat infection, digestion problem etc.
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.