Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Goolu NagarwalaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. We had scan at 13 weeks and things are normal. I have 3 issues now, 1. Since night I'm having severe knee and leg pain, have applied pain relief gels but no use. 2. From this weeks start I'm facing severe constipation that the skin in anal passage is paining much while trying to poop. 3. For the last 2 days I caught cold and my nose is blocked all the time which disturbs sleep. It would be better if some simple home remedies given. In another 2 weeks my next scan is scheduled. Also I am not feeling any baby movements quite frustrated.
I am 47 years old, diabetic. I had my last periods on 2nd March 2016. In April the periods did not come till 6th, then I took tablets for early periods, but did not worked out. After that I consulted the Gynae and she gave me tablets to delay the periods which I took from 11th to 16th April and stopped it. But till date there is no periods, however sometimes I have symptoms. I had also test the pregnancy test through Prega-Kit twice, which was negative. Kindly guide accordingly and also let me know that how accurate the prega-kit? Thanks.
My wife is 5 months pregnant and we are very much interested to know the gender of the little one just curious, because we are expecting baby girl. Is there any way? Will any of the symptoms work in getting us know.
Hi, My friend took ipill for the first time and she is 24, will it have adverse effects even though she was not pregnant n she took I pill.
My mother have body vibrating problem when she work more neck hand more vibrate. My mother age is 55 now my mother take so many medicine but not work so many doctors give medicine but she take my mother only sleep and energy lost of body what I do now
I have got periods for 2 days and the after a week I got periods for 3 full days. I am planning to conceive. Please suggest. Thanks.
I am married women 33 years old. And I have irregular period for 3 month no pregnancy what should I do. Please advise tablet name.
She has body pain in both hands n legs along with tiredness on continues basis. Her age 33 years and weight 54 KGS. Facing problems from last 3 months. Iron, hemoglobin and several test conducted. Result are fine. Kindly advice.
Lemon is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
- Lemons contain pectin fiber which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
- It balances to maintain the pH levels in the body
- Having warm lemon juice early in the morning helps flush out toxins
- It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
- It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
- It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
- It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
- It helps cure the common cold
- The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells
- It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute
- It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver In case of a heartburn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice can give relief
- It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
- It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems
I have done with follicular studies today was 11 th day of my cycle my Right ovary at 19.7 x 13, 13.2 x 11 mm, 11 x 10 mm, 10 x 9 mm and Left ovary is 22.8 x 19.7 mm endometrium is 8.8.4 m. Why does right ovary has 4 counts what does it means?
I am 25 years old female. Got married in 2015 in the month of September. After 2 months I come to know I am suffering from pods and taller bladder stone . So I took treatment and it is operated properly. Both the things are cure now. But from last 6 to 7 months I am suffering from vaginal infections like small boils or itching and burning and I took several creams and medicine but it is not going .every month I suffer from this problem which is very is irrationg and restless for me. And I am not able to conceive also and my husband family is demanding for the child pls help and get out of these issues please.
Dear Sir, How sex is healthy if I have sex with a 30 years old women without using a condom and she is having two Children's.
People who suffer from Human Immunodeficiency Virus, commonly known as 'HIV', are known as HIV positive people. The virus is the agent of AIDS that is currently incurable. HIV is known to alter the human immune system and makes people much more susceptible and vulnerable to diseases and infections.
Body fluids such as semen, blood, breast milk, vaginal fluids etc. of an infected individual contains the virus, which can be passed from one person to another during blood-to-blood and/or sexual contact. HIV positive women may even pass on this virus to their children during pregnancy, delivery or by breast feeding them. HIV is also transmitted during oral, anal or vaginal sex, by contaminated hypodermic needles and by blood transfusion.
Mentioned below are a few issues that a HIV positive woman have to face apart from discrimination and stigma, fear of infecting their children or partners, violence and abandonment.
- Menstrual Disorders: Changes in menstrual cycles are frequently reported by HIV infected women. However, menstrual dysfunctions are due to varied reasons that aren't directly related to the disease. Although most of the HIV positive women suffer from amenorrhea i.e. the unusual absence of periods, it is not just due to HIV but also because of weight loss or immunosuppression.
- Contraception: It is very important that the contraception a HIV positive woman chooses not only acts as birth control, but also to prevent the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV. Although condoms do not provide exceptional pregnancy prevention, they are excellent at preventing transmission of the HIV virus. Permanent sterilization is usually the most chosen contraceptive method for HIV serodiscordant couples.
- Surgical Complications: HIV positive women are at a higher risk of undergoing gynecologic surgery. This is because they are more vulnerable to pelvic infectious disease that requires surgical intervention. There is also a greater risk of developing vulvar cancer in HIV positive women.
- Fertility: There has been an increase in the number of seropositive women contemplating pregnancy and childbirth. Most couples resort to assisted reproduction to lower the risk of horizontal HIV transmission. Studies show that undergoing HIV treatment and having an undetectable viral load is helpful in preventing the transmission of HIV. It is important to consult a medical expert if you are unable to get pregnant after at least 6 months of trying. Fertility problems are more common in HIV positive women than HIV negative women.