Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. GoelYour feedback matters!
Hi madam this problem is related to my mind. One of my close friend is failed in his love his lover loved him a lot but she attracted by some other person and she now rejected my friend so he told every thing about his girl friend to me because he want some relaxation from those thoughts and tried to reduce the stress but in this way I was addicted by his behavior and caring then I loved him a lot but now he rejected me so my mind diverted unexpectedly that some one must love me as my loved one loved his lover and this leads to my time pass love actually now the person who loving me have so many hopes on me but my heart doesn't want him only my mind satisfied by his words I know I am wrong but what can I do? the person who is my close friend loved her lover so I want that type of love from some one of course but my heart doesn't accept any one except my close friend what can I do to reduce my wrong thoughts.
During a subsidised heart check up at a private hospital, seeing echocardio report mentioning EF 34%,the doctor initially cautioned me of heart failure. When I told him that I have no issue with health, he put the onus on God as it can not be explained medically. BTW,I had CABG in 2003. My current age is 66. Is the report reliable or the doctor explanation.
I am a 23 year old guy I have a sleep problem for the past 4years as I am unable to sleep before 2-3am I had a block in the artillery vein in heart is it a reason and how to overcome this hurdle.
I have a acute pain near heart which has been troubling me from ten days. What may be the reason for this?
My age is 23 years. Height is 6 feet. Weight is 78 kg. My blood cholesterol morning is 234 ng/ml. Is it to high or normal?
I used to have chest-pain occasionally. They arise for small interval of time but they are pretty much painful. Once a week I experience it.
I have fluctuating high blood pressure, varies mostly around 150-130/95-80, have been taking nebistar 5 mg from last 5 years, any other alternative be it allopathic, ayurvedic or homeopathic that could stabilize blood pressure.
I am 51 years old women. Height short (5") weight normal. For last 6/7 months my right hand finger tips are not working properly. They are losing strength. I still do everything but I feel these fingers will become senseless soon. I face problem to sew a cloth, to hold anything, I cannot put pressure on these finger tips. My left hand is all ok. My uric acid is normal. sugar and blood pressure is also normal. I do not have any other major problem. I have not consulted any doctor yet. What should I do.
Hi I am 32 years old female. I have following problems - 1. I feel my bladder never gets empty and urine passes very slowly and has a very foul smell. 2. I feel very heavy heart and also heartbeat is very fast, make me too anxious. 3. Pain in chest area. 4. Bloated stomach which is very hard, increase in body weight. I am facing these since 2 weeks now, who should I consult.Please help
Hi my heartbeat increases suddenly sometimes after getting a push from inside. I think it is due to gastric problem this happens once in 15-20 days. This remains for about 5 minutes. My ECG is normal and I did not eat outside's oily food. I got normal after the gas got passed. What is this problem and what is the solution. I got this problem when I was living outside my home for 3 months.
I am suffering from two problem, first is my uric acid is higher side by birth and my liver is damaged now. Second is my cholesterol level is also high.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.