Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Githika BalliYour feedback matters!
My wife have a major problem after the abnormal delivery at 6.5 months and child is dead & Her eyeside is not clean while eye is in 6/6 After check-up. And some test is available But no any issue in the report.
I have eye number. Some times I shows flying lines or rings. When I move eyes the rings or lines also moves with eyes. It distract me for focusing some where. How I reduce this effect and how I reduce my eye number.
My eyes are reddish and are itching very badly which medicine should I take to get rid of reddish eyes.
I have a trouble in my left eye that if I close my right eye objects are seen in small size what is the problem with my left eye?
I have eye problem. When I watch mobile screen long time I feel my eye dry and show red colour in my eye so please give me solution.
My eye got reddish and feeling something in my eye and feeling pain. There is spots in my retina. And doctors gave me lubricating eye drops and gatifloxacin eyedrop. Those spots can be curable? My power is both eyes is 6/6.But I saw little bluish to the effected eye.
My right eye generally is filled with tear type water specially after waking up to take bath and during the day while i work on computer.
My eyes color is yellow that i don't like at all. I was caught bye jaundice when i was at the age of 12 now i am 29 ...i don't have any lack of any kind of vitamins ..nor i have problem in my blood ...i am quite fit person don't have any kind of disease.. i was about to go to the eye specialist but i saw some articles on the internet that said it is having problem in liver ...plz tell me what should i do ... i want to change colors of my eyes :(
Hi my frnd age is 23 she has hadech from 1 month and her eye vision is almost lost after ct scan doctor sed that she has tumor wich treatment is best for her.
I M suffering from eye irritation from last couple of days. What to do. please suggest some medicine so that I Will be able to recover.
I am 12 science student, I am having itching in eyes from last 4days I rub my eyes to get rid of that which in turn makes pain in eyes & reddish eye, excessive blinking of eyes I had eye check up last year & I hardly watch television and also don't use Mobile for long time. I am a student 2years back I suddenly had watering eyes while studying & consulted ophthalmologist he gave me some eye drops then I was cured please let me know medication and cause Thanks.
I have itchy and watery eye for 6 days, sometime it becomes red and tired. What is the problem? I had done eye check up 2 month ago & its report was all normal.
I have headache problem and sometimes I feel pain just above my eyes, mostly above my right eye. Please help me. What the problem and what I need to do.
I have squint problem I am twenty years old can this be corrected by operation? How much will it cost?
I have shortsighted and am not interested to wear glass or contact lens. Can you please give more solutions?
Is it advisable to perform lasik surgery as he is no more interested in wearing heavy spects. Please let me know pros and cons of such type of surgery. He is 23 years old (r -4: l - 4.5)
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen.