Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GirvaniYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my girlfriend on 5th of may. Immediately after she took an ipill. On 10th of may she experienced bleeding which she thought was her period as that is the time she generally has her periods for 5 days. But after that she hasn't had any period. her due period this month was 10 th of June. Recently she has joined a Job where she has to take a lot of stress. Now both are freaking out. Can she be pregnant? Please advise.
Sir i have safariing form (As) HLA B-27 my age is 20 what can i do Plz. Sir advice me ,i have pain in right leg (in hip joint ) advice me , presently i am taking homeopathic treatment .
Hello doctors. Please tell me how to ignore unwanted thoughts (questions regarded God). Whenever I ignore and just leaves the thought I feels uncomfortable and when I just try to solve it I keep going into the thoughts and at last it puts me in depression.
I am suffering from cold and cough from past few days and the medicine are also not able to make my health better even the sudden weather changes are worsening my health.
Sir or mam, My family is genetically short, I hardly may be 5 cm taller then my father. I wanna say is" if my dominant gene prefers to b shorter then is their any physical or medicinal treatment for me to grow taller? And I also go gym Is their an possibility that gymnastics may further shorten me up.
I am 24 years old and 2 years before I intimated many times but now I worry about it. I don't want anybody know about my sex relationship. Is there any way that I can hide all this after marriage?
How to use castor oil on hair for reducing hair fall and increasing density of hair on head. How should I apply it on my head what is the procedure? And will it helps to regrow hair of bald area?
I am using hydroquinone 2% cream from 1 month and I heard after leaving using it, it will give the old skin tone back how to avoid this side effect and how long its safe to use it.
I am having lower back pain left side whenever I play cricket specifically while bowling fast arm. As I do some thigh exercises it vanishes upto 80%. And yes it again strikes in morning wake up time. Please help.
" I have cold and cough problem from birth and I am 21 years old and when I go out in pollution and cold and cough starts what the reason and how it will cure I want the preventive measures and cure remedies please someone help.
My daughter of 15 ,suffering from inflammation in her throat, just a few days wiring set by dentists ,food intake low from that day due to pain in jaws, but from yesterday she is feelings pain in her throat today fever, body ache. Dr. starts cefixime and painkiller with levocetirizine. But she is feeling pain and cannot swallow any thing pl suggest any remedy.
I am 39 year old I am facing the problem in digestion system upper abdomen in always feeling full and heavy. My weight also increasing earlier it was 78 kg but with in 4 month its now 84 kg in the evening I am feeling vomiting sensation and feeling weighted head. My knee is making noise like churrrr when i'm seating and stand up please give suggestion me to what I can I do how I can improve my health activeness regards
I am 64 years male. I suspect have cancer. My left armpit had a very small lump, had pain while pressing. Now I cannot feel lump but I am unable to lift my arm cause severe pain on shoulder. For past an year, loosing weight unintentionally. 69 kg to 63 kg.
As children we wait to grow up and have a strong body as endorsed by our favorite movie stars, athlete, close friends and family members. We all strongly believe that a good physique is a great ways to attract people. What we often fail to recognize is that reaping a healthy body and a good physique requires small daily inputs. There are small things which most of us can do to help our muscles remain young and strong. Read on to know more about some magical ways to look youthful.
- Lift those Weights: While most think of cardio workouts, not everybody turns to the weights (learn more to maintain the healthy weight). Weights are one of the best ways to maintain muscle mass. Include it as a part of your routine, do it often, and gradually increase the frequency and the weights to cover all body parts including arms, back, shoulders, chest and legs.
- Eat more protein: A protein-rich diet reduces the risk of muscle loss. While most people tend to just move to an all-protein diet, that is not the best way. For 1 kg of your weight, add 1.5 g of protein in your diet. For muscle building, you need about double what a normal person would need, which is about 0.8 g per kg. As a safe practice, check with your trainer and dietitian to arrive at a diet that would suit your requirements (Read more about Importance of Protein)
- Plan your meals: As your body needs all essential ingredients, plan your meal to ensure it covers all nutrients. From a muscle building point of view, ensure the required amount of protein is packed in all the 3 meals. It is good to spread out the protein intake through your meals rather than have one protein-loaded meal in a day.
- Pomegranates: These so called 'wonder fruits' contain a molecule which reduces the effects of ageing in the muscles. There are even pomegranate extracts which are believed to provide the same benefits, so the season is not a problem.
- Get some sun: While it is definitely not advisable to sun bath daily, getting a good amount of sun on a daily basis is very good for both the mind and the body. Sunlight, which is the main source of vitamin D, can reduce muscle weakness. It is also essential for calcium absorption, which is essential for muscle and bone health. Reduced amounts of vitamin D have been shown to lead to muscle wasting. A good idea is to walk or run out in the sun instead of in the gym. You get the benefits of both the sun and the workout, leaving you rejuvenated.
Try these simple tricks and see your muscle take time to lose their firmness and strength.