Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Girish VaswaniYour feedback matters!
What is a Nasal Polyp?
If you have chronic obstruction of the nose, nasal voice, frequent sneezing, you could be having nasal polyps. It is worthwhile to understand that a nasal polyp is non-cancerous. It is a teardrop-shaped growth in the nasal cavity. At times, it forms in the sinuses or at the opening of the sinus into the nasal cavities. The polyp almost looks like a grape that has been peeled.
Allergies can cause a person a whole lot of trouble, to say the very least. Also, among the many things allergies can trigger such as hives and swellings which are coupled with irritation, nasal polyps are one of the many!
The symptoms of having nasal polyps include lacking a normal ability to smell as well as a person feeling that the nose is constantly dripping mucous, not a nice situation to have, at all! A person tends to have nasal polyps when there is an inflammation of the nose’s lining. While there may be a number of reasons as to why exactly this takes place, homeopathic treatment has a very comprehensive answer for nasal polyps!
If the polyps are not treated by normal medicine, a person who has them would normally face the prospect of having to undergo surgery to get them removed. However, this is not the case at all, if homeopathy medicine is used to provide an answer to the issue.
The important thing about homeopathic medicine’s treatment of nasal polyps is the fact that a person is not only treated for the polyps which are causing trouble to him or her but also for the initial condition which resulted in the polyps forming in the first place. Is this not a better solution? The conditions are likely to be sinusitis, asthma, among other ones.
When a case of having nasal polyps is being treated, the medicines which are most likely to be prescribed by a doctor are known by the names of Teucrium and Sanguinaria. When a person has lost any semblance of smell due to nasal polyps, the medicine to be made use of is likely to be Teucrium. On the other hand, when a person seems to keep falling ill due to catching colds quite often, then a medicine such as Sanguinaria should address this and the patient will be free from the irritation caused by polyps in the nose. After all, the freedom from polyps is really not valued until they are alive and well and are causing a lot of trouble for the person who has the misfortune of having them!
While such medication should only be taken as per the directives of a medical professional who is qualified in the field of homeopathy, it does do a person any harm to know of the medicines, in any case. After all, they may be the reasons why a person can retain peace of mind!
I sleep at lot still my sleep does not get completed. My digestive system is bad and I fart a lot. Please help me cure the issues.
I am sick with fever. In night the temperature is increase. please suggest me how can I get well so early.
Why my mom suffer generally with gas problems? Even she take gelocil or other medicine. She have pain in her stomach because of this.
Hi my wife's carrying now 3 months. Now we can have intercourse or not. But now hw we can do. Pls tell me. She getting white discharges.
Hi, I'm 23. My question: The skin on the penis doesn't come off the tip totally, there's no pain or discomfort with it till now, will it cause any problems while having penetrative sex?
Sir, mai approx 8 year se hastmaithun kr RHA hu, jisse mujhe lagta hai, mere andar bahut sari kamjoriya aa gyi hai, mai ab jab v sex krta hu to mera sparm jald hi nikal jata hai, lag bhag 1 minute me, or thik se mere penis erect v nhi hota hai, or mai jab v sex krta hu to mujhe bahut kamjori mahsus hone lagta hai or mere penis se sex ke bad sparm bahut hi kam na ke barabar nikalta hai, To mai sparm caunt naturaly kaise jald bada salta hu, please advice.
I have no morning woods and pain in penis. Till last 5 days. 1 day erectile dysfunction and next day its but it pain in my penis and next day they dysfunction. Mujhe lower back pain aur thoda sa abdominal pain bhi hua tha 8 din pehle. Mai pehle do months se 6-7 ghanta bath kar padhta hu aur ha aabhi penis se liquid bhi nahi aata. Sir please suggest me what happens to me?
I am 45 years old male. The flow of urine is less from last few years. What are possible reasons & remedies.
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.
I feel nausea/vomiting every morning specially while brushing my teeth. Sometimes bile juice also comes out while brushing the teeth. The feeling of nausea persists till the time I eat my breakfast. What is the best cure?
I sneeze a lot when I come in contact with dust, drinking cold water, milk, curd etc. Do I have sinus problem? What shall I do?
Whenever I am going to outside if sunshine comes onto my skin ,my skin starts itching and turns into red colour, can you please suggest me what will I do?
Hi doctor my age is 24. I have a regular interval of time fever about 104-105. Doctor give me dolo tablet. please is this ok.
Hi, I am 34 years old and I have a problem of headache, it some time right side of, sometime left side and sometime middle of head not full head headache. It occurs thrice in a week. It's start from afternoon by slowly slowly and in evening its get more tough and in night it sound hard and after sleep g and awake its OK without medicine. This problem is with me from last 10 years. I consult with neurologist for 8 month but problem is still there.
Doctor, is it good to do anal sex with girl, how much time we can do this in week, and wht are the precautions we have to take while doing anal sex and wht are the consequences girl can be face is she do anal sex.
Biotin deficiency is caused by a lack of vitamin B7 (biotin). It causes rashes, hair loss, anaemia, and mental conditions including hallucinations, drowsiness, and depression. Vitamin B7 itself is found in meat, liver, milk, peanuts, and some vegetables. Its deficiency is quite rare; however, there was a brief spike in the number of cases when it became popular for bodybuilders to consume raw eggs. One of the proteins found in raw egg white binds vitamin B7 and makes it difficult for the body to use, leading to a deficiency. Cooking egg whites makes this protein inactive. Mild biotin deficiency is also found is about half of all pregnant women due to a higher use of vitamin B7 in their bodies, and supplements are recommended for such women by the World Health Organisation.
I am 25 year old man. I am unmarried. Never had sex but does masturbation (not fixed in month may be 3 times or may 1 time or not). But now sometime my private part does not activating when I am doing it, is it a serious problem? Or what? I leaved doing that now, but sometime light falls may happens. Please consult me with this issue. Thank You so much for your assistance.
Asthma is a disorder in which respiration becomes very difficult. It is caused due to the inflammation of the muscles surrounding the bronchial pipes. Due to the swelling, the oxygen inhaled doesn’t get into the lungs causing an under-supply of oxygen that can at times be fatal. A person has to depend on medicines and especially on an asthma pump that relieves the inflammation instantly.
Try these home remedies to keep Asthma symptoms under check such that you do not have to use the pump.
1. Prevent The Triggers: The best way to treat asthma is to prevent it. By not letting it harm you at all is the best way to keep yourself protected from it. Avoid getting into places where the ventilation is less, this may trigger the need for more oxygen which may in turn trigger an attack. Avoid dust and pollution; always keep a mask with you to tackle such issues. Most importantly, don’t take excessive stress and subject yourself to exhaustion. The chances of an asthma attack increase with the body’s demand of more oxygen.
2. Correct Food Habits: Eat in small quantities and avoid food that is hard to gulp down. Avoid cold water and drinks as well; any liquid at room temperature is more than capable of quenching thirst. Make sure that you include anti-inflammatory foods like ginger, turmeric, cloves, cinnamon etc. in your daily diet. This will keep your anti-inflammatory resource full, preventing any inflammation in the bronchial region. Also, drink a lot of water, it helps immensely.
3. Do Light Exercises: Exercise, but don’t exhaust yourself. Every exercise has a controlled pattern of breathing, concentrate on that. This will strengthen your respiratory organs. Practice Yoga regularly, there are various Yoga poses and breathing exercises that are developed to facilitate better respiration. Also, there are a lot of Yogasanas that are designed to battle asthma so practicing them would be a plus point.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.