Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GirishYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. My right ovarian cyst has been removed by homeopathy. Still, I am facing symptom like acne, hirsutism, dark skin patches. May you tell me about your opinion or prescription if any required!
I am 18 yes old and I am suffering by pimples and peptic ulcers type pimple on my scrotum and there is transparent liquid if I squeeze. These are about 2 cm in diameter and it itches a lot. I feel shy for consulting the Dr. Please tell me about a best cream and medicines which I can directly buy from clinic. These pimples are since two months. Recently I am also facing rashes and dryness which cause itching. Please help.
I have a black spots on my face and on my chin and I have also chest problem some times my chest was paining soo much and I feel very vomit what can I do please help me.
Hi , I have hyperhidrosis of hands and feet I'm taking glycopyrrolate 1mg twice a day but not getting proper results I'm thinking to go for ets surgery pls advise me what to do?
I have several warts on my face some of them are small and some are big about 20 warts due to this I look so bad. Can you please give any solution of this?
My facial hairs or beard is still not grown that much. It's very less. How do I get a good beard. Please someone help!
I have question about the scars or marks on skin. I think about 2 years ago, my skin was very dry and I would scratch a lot. Sometimes I even scratch some parts of my body too and even cause pain. Since I have applied lotion to my skin and I am not itchy anymore. However, the black marks or scars of skin stay on my body. How long does it take to disappear? Should I apply some scar removal cream?
How solve the white hair problem? My age is currently 32 years running. Please suggest me any medicine and I working in Aashka multispeciality Hospital Pvt. Ltd.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques.