Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Girish AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and I have weight 99 kg and have belly fat so I want to decrease it what should be precautions that can be taken to reduce fat in 4 month nearly 10 kg.
Hair fall Sir please tell my hair's are falling which shampoo I should use & due to dandruff my hair's are going ruff and having the allergy.
I have dry skin and white patches on my face. Are the patches due to dry skin? What should I do to get even and fairer skin tone? Please suggest natural remedies as well.
Hey I am 21 year old n my girlfriend is 20, years old my question is we both want to have sex but she having period. We do sex (romance) like I touch my penis to her vagina and all that. It is right to do all that during her period.
I having problem of hair loss. I have tried all the oils for growing hair. But met with failure. Now I am looking for any Ayurvedic or homemade tips for growing black hairs. I have white hair as well. Thanks Arun.
I'm having skin rashes its kind of allergy, so I need to know that which is the best to consult. allopathy or homeopathy doctors?
What type of foods should I take to reduce hairfall and which hairoil should I use? Please tell me in detail.
Life can get pretty monotonous and listless after a point of time, doing the same things time and again.
This is true for sexual life as well among couples, especially in a faithful and long marriage. Pent up sexual frustration is never healthy for the longevity of any marriage, and it must be released. Fulfilling sexual fantasies is a good way to spice up your sex life through role playing or through sex toys and it can help you regain the lost libido. Here are some of the techniques you can resort to conjure your sexual fantasies:
- Be adventurous: Sex in kitchen or bathroom has proven to be rougher and hence more adventurous than in the bedroom. Travelling to an exotic place and romantic hotels also yield similar results because psychologically it transports you to a different setting.
- Try role playing: Role playing and bondage claim have been proven to help a lot of people get over their lackluster sex lives. This requires you to make an effort and be imaginative while thinking of roles to play that would entice your partner and get you in the mood as well. Dressing up is a common starting point for role playing games. While the submissive-dominant dynamic has statistically been the most effective, don't be afraid to try out new ways. Sexual preferences vary from one person to another.
- Sex toys: Sex toys can take the edge off in the building up of sexual tension. There are innumerable number of sex toys available in the market for both men and women. Simple blindfolds, handcuffs and feather whips can induce a new spark in your dull sex life.
- Communicate more: Be frank with your partner about your sexual fantasies and encourage him/her to open up about theirs too. During intercourse, be vocal about what you want to be done to you. For example, if you both are foodies, eating off of each other's body can be a huge enhancement factor.
- Try unconventional ways: Reading erotic fiction and even watching erotic films together can also help connect your sexual fantasy with reality. Wearing sexy lingerie or stripping can work for a lot of people too.
Related Tip: "Can Engaging In Sports Improve Your Sex Life?"
Hi I have a headache in severe When I am went out from my home in sunlight it is high I don't go out side when in day tym.
I losing my hair so quickly and have tried all shampoo but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Gd mrng sir, I have so many of pimples and acne what to do pls help me sir. I'm 18 now I can't show my face. Some doctors are saying your body was soo heat that's y you are getting all those pimples please say me the permanent quick good result solution.
I am 34 years Guy have deviated nasal septum. Doctor told operation is needed. But Am Too Scared To Get Operated. Please Help Me In Overcoming my Fear ?
My friend in eyes after 3 day to very pain. Nd eye is red. So what's solution at this problem? Nd my friend what will do?
I am 17 years old and I have problem that my dark spots are not removing from my face. So can you tell me the ayurvedic treatment of this.
I did masturbation and I think I loose my concentration I can not study at all my does not cope with these conditions. How to runout from these situation. Somebody say plz!
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.