Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
What should I do for throat infection? I want basic information. I am under treatment. Is there any natural way to prevent?
I am a 47 year old women. I am having small sores on my inner tongue close to the throat area. I have BP and THYROID for the last 4 to 5 years. As advice I had done my thyroid test where I found that my TSH level is 19.1 ulU/ml. Now I am being asked to refer an endocrinologist. I have a burning sensation on my inner tongue, cause of which I can't take spicy food. This has started for the last one month. And I had taken medicines for allergy at first, referred by a doctor which I was made to stop after my test result. But the sores and burning and the uneasiness on my tongue prevails. Please help!
Yesterday I got drunk and then after 5 hours I vomit at least 5 times For the first time I vomit I was feeling good but then after I had a feeling that something has stuck in my throat Because of Feeling of something stuck in my throat I vomit for next 4 times I had gargle with hot water but nothing happened I had not eaten since yesterday night and now I am feeling very hungry but I can't eat because throat is paining I can feel the swollen part in my throat My friends take a look and they said it is swollen very much and yellow in color What should I do.
I was suffering from cold and my nose will block in morning, day time and also in night also in sleep, it was from since 3 year. I was trying homeopathic also and English medicine also no result can use suggest any for my blocked nose and sneezes. In every season it will attacks.
I have a back pain and nose blocking from last one year tried many medicine but nothing is change now my pain' s a lot then before please do give me some options or medicine something by the pain will stop
Hi doctor I am a 34 year old man and I have nose allergies form dust problem last seven months I am used one all daily.
For last 7 days my left ear has been blocked. One of my e n t specialist recommended me amoxyclav 625 and lcz Mont but there is still no improvement it seems there is something inside my ear like any liquid.
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.