Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta.L.Devalia.Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
When I Intercourse with my partner my sperms is fall down in just an minutes I can't enjoy sex it's premature dysfunction or something else it's a medical solution? What should I do?
I recently Played football and I think I twisted my ankle! but there is no swelling but there is a pain in my heel whenever I walk. And there are no discoloration of any kind anywhere. It is painful when I apply pressure in my heel There is no issue when I lift my leg, shake or twist in any direction I Don't feel any pain! but only when I walk or run heel starts paining It's been 8 days and only a little improvement is observed! Please suggest me any remedy asap. I haven't taken x ray because I thought it will be healed, but I'm wearing a scrap bandage!
Does chronic anxiety help to reduce LDL cholesterol like bad cholesterol? My weight is reduced a lot due to chronic anxiety about 4 kg, now my bmi is 17.4. Pls tell me whether the chronic anxiety can help to reduce bad cholesterol like LDL?
I am tapaswini sahoo. 36 years old. I haven't been able to sleep at night and I'm having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies and alopathic medicine, but didn't work, I feel nauseous some time too, what to do? Please help me!
I am 21 years old but my hair is white and falling continue. So please give me help about this problem.
Anxiety and stress often affect our life in more than one way and most of all it dampen our relationship with your partner, as they are known to cause several ailments. When you have very quick ejaculation with very little stimulation and it results in unsatisfactory sex for you and your partner, it is known as premature ejaculation. Many men have complained about this condition and 1 in 3 men have stated facing this problem at least once in their life time.
Typical symptoms of premature ejaculation
Although the primary symptom is quick ejaculation there are certain secondary signs as well which could be:
- Inability to delay ejaculation either during intercourse or even masturbation which may be due to physiological factors.
- Usually ejaculating a minute or so after penetration and without climaxing
- Avoiding sexual intimacy brought on by the fear of non-performance due to quick ejaculation
All men may have had this issue at some point, which is caused by performance anxiety or inhibitions and is usually a psychological issue. In such cases it is a one time occurrence and will correct itself later. However, continued problems with this signal deeper health problems which need to be corrected.
Causes of premature ejaculation
- Mental or psychological causes: Upbringing or religious and social beliefs which may cause guilt while doing masturbation may lead to a habit of reaching climaxing hurriedly and thus resulting in a habit of quick ejaculation. This also results in premature ejaculation when you are with a partner. Some of the other causes could be also be anxiety in performance or relationship problems with your partner.
- Erectile dysfunction: Men with erectile dysfunction cannot keep an erection for long and thus habituate themselves to ejaculating quickly which may also lead to this problem.
- Health problems: Issues within your body like blood pressure or heart disease may disrupt the flow of the blood across the body and cause premature ejaculation. In such cases it is important to resolve the underlying problems to treat the ejaculation problems.
- Other physiological causes: There are other reasons with physiological problems which may lead to premature ejaculation such as:
- Hormonal issues within the body
- Reflex issues within the neural system of the body causing ejaculatory problems
- Hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism
- Surgery of the prostate
- Infection or inflammation of prostate or the urethra
Treatments of Premature ejaculation
Most treatments center on desensitization of the penis and delaying ejaculation. Some of the treatments include
- Medicines are available for premature ejaculation
- Creams, gels and sprays that are desensitizers
- Condoms, which are known to delay ejaculation
- Mental therapy and counselling for relationship issues or psychological issues