Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta.L.Devalia.Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hi. This is 25 year old male. I feel exhausted through out the day. My hands and legs are always nervous. I did masturbate a little lot. If masturbation is not the reason for weakness and nervousness what may be the reason?
I am suffering from kidney stone pain from last 1 months. Can anyone help from the pain from kidney stone. What should I do.
Hi sir/mam. Am vamsi. Right now I completed 23 years. I have an habit of evry day masturbation (handpump of pennis) since 8 years. My way is. I press my pennis always left side. So.now am observing that. My pennis is bent towards left. And no stiffness. Also.size is very small. My sperm s coming out gery less now a days. And also very liquid. Am going to get married next year. Will it affect to form a baby? Can I have a baby. I am worried about it.
Only chlorofranil 50 mg can remove my OCD problem or some other medicine or therapy methods please help I have OCD sexual thoughts problem.
. I am a 25yr old male and have problem of red skin allergy on all body from 2 year. What should I do?
Iam only 17 year old. But my hairs are partially white now. What is the cause of this? Can I recover my black hairs?
Will my question remain 100% secure and private? Can masturbating keeps a women health immune? Hope my question is 100 % secure thank you.
I have acne. My skin is pigmented. Pimples coming regularly. What is the natural quick remedies for it?
My skin is very very dry. I apply moisturizer also after bath but it doesn't work. My dry skin irritates me too much with itching on whole body. I scratch my body all the time because of itching. Scratching and itching body gives me marks of blood. And I wash my hands always and too much because of dirtiness. In winter my hands are like old lady. I am 30 years old and my hands are like old lady in winter. And my hands skin pains too much with blood marks. People get shocked when they see my hands in this position. please advice I'm really worried.
Hi doctor, I am Ruban in 24 years old, my pennis is small, because bad habit of handshake. Next year my marriage. So wat do.
Removal of teeth is gradually not the first option for a lot of dental issues. However, a large number of dental infections and other causes end in extraction. The front teeth, because of their visibility, are more likely to be replaced. The back teeth often go un-replaced, though they play a higher role in terms of food digestion and function. In many patients, reasons for impaired bite and crooked tooth are traced back to failure to replace a removed tooth. (Learn more to maintain healthy teeth)
Let us look at the some of the issues as a result of not replacing a missing tooth:
- Reduced chewing/digestive efficiency: The back teeth play a significant role in chewing the food and contributing to the initial stage of digestion. The salivary enzymes play a significant role in digestion when the food is chewed and removal of back teeth tends to make people swallow food faster than if good amount of chewing were to happen. Studies show that loss of each posterior tooth (molars especially) reduces tooth efficiency by 10%.
- Malocclusion: A malocclusion happens due to the empty space created, into which 3 teeth are trying to move. The tooth before and after the empty space tend to slowly tilt towards the empty space in between. Also, the opposing upper or lower tooth supra erupts into this space. Each tooth plays a critical role in maintaining the adjacent and opposing tooth in place, which is lost when a tooth is not replaced after removal.
- Bone loss: The tooth also is essential for maintaining healthy bone, and if not replaced, it can lead to accelerated loss of alveolar bone. Good bone support is very essential for construction of dentures, especially in old age, when complete dentures which are almost always removable need to be done. This is true especially in the lower teeth, where denture retention is a big challenge.
- Extra pressure on other teeth: Not replacing a tooth puts additional pressure on the remaining teeth, leading to accelerated bone loss and wearing off of the enamel.
- Esthetics: There will be a sinking in of the face when back teeth are not replaced, leading to a puckering.
So, the next time, tooth loss is inevitable, ensure you plan how to replace it in the earliest possible time period. The more it is delayed, the more difficult it is to replace it and the more expensive it will turn out for the patient. Fixed dentures or removable dentures can be the options, depending on age, food habits, finances, etc. Implants also could be another option, which is the new-age solution for replacing teeth. A detailed discussion with your dentist, ahead of removal will help you plan better. (know more for Nutrition and Dental Health)