Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Geeta I BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I gave breastfeed to my kid till 2 years but now I stop giving him. From last 3-4 days I felt pain in my left side of breast. I can't lie upside down on my bed while sleeping.
I have lumps on my testicles sometimes there is no pain but some time it itches. Please tell me wrist to do. It may be a corps if years I am having that now . Will benzoyl peroxide do the work?
Dr. when I do sex some part of the sperm is coming out of vagina. Is it normal or having any problem. In this stage can I expect pregnancy for my wife.
One month back I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend my regular period time is 27. But I use unwanted pregnancy pill. Till I don't get period. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy. I used the pill after one hour. Could you please let me how to know I am pregnant are not. Without consult a doctor.
Amid this exceptional time of Postpartum when the body is exploring such a variety of changes, ladies regularly encounter migraines, fatigue, issues with nursing, and emotional episodes. Some of these homeopathic cures are entirely basic and can astonish in getting you through the knocks that can happen baby blues.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is produced using the wind-flower. It is a homeopathic solution for the touchy mother. She is regularly sad, gentle (however persistent in some ways), and now and again bashful. Pulsatilla can be entirely tender and regularly needs to be consoled by her accomplice that she is cherished at times to the point of being requesting. She can feel effectively pitiful, alone, or relinquished when she can't get this consolation. Pulsatilla can be resigned and need to please others.
- Phytolacca: Phytolacca is a plant also called pokeweed. Its fundamental activity is in recuperating Mastitis and I have seen it rapidly and viably help numerous ladies with both analyzed and undiscovered symptoms. What's more, this helpful cure is incredible for nursing challenges due to yeast, torment in the nipples, or split nipples. Phytolacca can be dreadful with a propensity to envision that she is going to kick the bucket when physical symptoms go ahead. She is regularly black out or woozy while getting up.
- Sepia: This homeopathic cure, made of the ink of the cuttlefish, is ideal for the depleted mother who is overwhelmed to the point that she truly simply needs to be allowed to sit unbothered. She is normally depleted, however her vitality unmistakably enhances from activity. Sepia is drained and drawn, regularly with a yellowish paleness to the skin, particularly the face.
- Caulophyllum: This is the homeopathic arrangement of Blue Cohosh, a plant identified with Berberis. It's an extraordinary solution for have amid pregnancy, amid and after work, and baby blues. It can likewise be useful if comparative symptoms are available amid lactation. There is an apprehension and edginess on the mental and enthusiastic level. Caulophyllum is cold, extremely eager, and parched.
Amid work, menses or straightforwardly baby blues there are inconsistent, shooting or meandering torments. The torments can feel unendurable, with nausea and retching. Amid work, the torments are irregular, sharp and crampy. Caulophyllum feels inside shortcoming, weariness and debility after labor, amid pregnancy and menses. The torments amid work are powerless and frequently unpredictable, bringing about little movement. After-agonies are intolerable after a long and debilitating work. The lochia is abundant and delayed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
My question is recently I got married about 50 days ago I had daily intercourse with my wife 2-3 times a day. Now she is pregnant but I still having intercourse with her. Now I heard having a intercourse with pregnant women will effect the baby. Is it true or not. Please give me perfect information about it. And also suggest what kind of treatment should be better for her. Thanks.
I am pregnet women. 6 week hi hue hai mere ko 3 bar last miscarriage ho gaya tha. Lakin is baar na ho iske liye kya karu.
I am 19. I had unprotected sex on the 12th of April. I took an ipill the next day. On the 21st of April I got periods. But it hardly lasted two days and wasn't enough bleeding. Now it's 21st of May and I still haven't got my period. I'm having stomach aches and gas. Please help.
My daughter is 25 years old & she is very thin. She weighs 45 kgs. Her height is 5' 6" She is weak, has no stamina. Please advise.
What are the fruits, vegetables, sea food, meat, medicine which a pregnant women should avoid, which can cause any misc car I miscarriage?
Dear doctor. I am 29 years old woman with left sided tubal pregnancy. Ultrasound reports say that it is self resolving. The mass measures 2.8*1.4 cm. I took an another ultrasound today. It shows a unilocular cyst in my left ovary measures 2*1.5cm. I am scared. I want to know is this cyst cause any problems and how long it will take to resolve my ectopic gestation?
My sister had pregnant and now she abort the baby. And 29 January bleeding is started and now bleeding was not stop. What can she do for stop bleeding??
The female reproductive organ is an area of the human body where many microbial organisms inhabit together and it is a necessary requirement for its health. These organisms may include fungi and bacteria and play important roles individually in maintaining the pH levels (the acidic and alkaline balance) levels of the vagina. However, when one of these, especially the fungi go out of balance and begin to propagate, it results in a vaginal yeast infection.
A yeast infection or vaginal candidiasis is a fungal infection that causes extreme itchiness of the vulva (which is the opening of the vagina) and the further insides of the vagina as well. It may result in a white discharge from time to time and causes vaginal inflammation. Some of the other symptoms are:
- Pain in the vagina akin to a burning sensation while urinating or when having sex
- Rashes in the vagina
- General soreness and pain
- White odorless discharge, which is thick in consistency
- Colorless watery discharges can occur as well
- Swelling and redness near the vulva or the vagina in general
The type of fungi that causes vaginal yeast infections is the ‘candida fungus’. Usually, this fungus is present within the vagina, but is kept in check by the Lactobacillus bacteria. These are bacteria naturally present within the vagina and secrete acids, which keep the fungi in check. However, when the levels of bacteria are reduced, it will cause the levels of fungi to increase causing a yeast infection.
The below mentioned factors can aggravate the risks of this disease:
- Problems brought on by diabetes
- A compromised immune system
- Pregnancy may also disturb the balance
- Starting to use or stopping the use of oral contraceptive pills
- Hormone therapy
- Usage of antibiotics that may kill off lactobacillus bacteria within the vagina
Generally, yeast infections are not considered to be sexually transmitted, although yeast infection could be spread through sexual contact as well.
The primary treatment includes a course of anti fungal oral medication to lessen the levels of the fungi within your vagina. It could be supplemented with vaginal creams, which may reduce the itching and the inflammation. If you have recurrent infection multiple times within a year, then you may have to go for a longer course of treatment and correct the underlying conditions that may be causing it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.