Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gauri ShetyeYour feedback matters!
Hi my age is 26 yrs. My problem is breast inside hardness but I don't have pain .can you please tell me any problem and suggestions for this.
I have very thin and damage hair also lil bit dandruff. It grows at specific limit after that limit it doesn't grow up. Nd also suffering from hair fall. Soo what should I do?
Pl. Give me a permanent remedy for ULCERATIVE COLITIS for which Iam taking MESACOL 400 MG FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS.
Hi I am confuse that shall I eat whole grains or nt like whole wheat atta /cornflakes. Also kindly tell how will I loss 3 kg in a month. Foods to take including light exercise at home.Please tell sir .
Hi I am 20 years old n gonna be 21 on feb. My height is 5'4 I want my height to grow more inches 3 to 4 please help wat to do? I do gyming I hung up also with hands please suggest medicine I only want this please help.
Sir I am 17 year tall boy height 6 feet but very skinny. I used to tried early while doing any work. I am very weak. Pls give suggestion to gain weight.
Frequently I feel tooth ache on bottom left teeth and have small black color spot over one tooth. Is this the reason for tooth ache or something else. Please suggest some remedy. I feel very uncomfortable and not able to eat sometimes.
I am thin and everyone specially my mother is worried about me so how I become healthy and look smart.
I am 18 years old and I have backache since 1 year and I have also taken so many medicines but all in vain. Now I am fed up by this pain. What should I do now?
I am 27 year female I have migraine and frequent lower back pain also. I hv migraine since 2009 but backache since 2011. migraine is more frequent then backache. migraine triggers more due to sunlight or stress.
I m 19 yr old an I god soo many blackheads. On my face from last 4-5 years. I use many of things. But it dint work.
I am 26 year old F. Since 3 days I feel a little pain in the lower stomach. I had my periods last Tuesday and the discharge was jus spots for 3 days and after that white slimy discharge started coming. Also I feel a little discomfort can not say it is pain at this discharge. And I did not feel any smell to the white discharge.
Hi. My hair are getting sleek and light weighted everyday and hairfall is increasing. I use coconut oil n a mild Shampoo by patanjali. I do a massage regularly. Bt no effect. Please suggest. Whats the solution.
Hi Kindly suggest d reason and also the necessary measures to b taken in d following case: Very much dispersed, negative weak attitude from inside but pretends to be very bold and positive ,excess or very less appetite and sleep, intense cry for hours and hours for no reasons, needs a strong support system very firmly, Wants to b in dark and alone place, try to hurt self, lack of concentration, negative thoughts, imaginary presentation abt self near others, need badly to b wid sm1 who can take out of all this dark situation. Suggest d needful practices or habits or if required medications to b helped with. Regards.
As an old saying goes, all the tasty things are unhealthy, everyone knows that burgers, pizzas, fries, etc are not very healthy for us, still, these are things we treat ourselves to on weekends and holidays. Junk food not only has a high calorific value, it also exposes the body to preservatives, artificial flavors, bad cholesterol and refined carbs. But, do you know that eating smart after binging on junk food can help reduce the harmful effect of these foods. Here are a few tips.
- Drink plenty of water: Junk food has high sodium content. This can leave the body feeling dehydrated and create an electrolyte imbalance. As a result, your body retains water and you begin to feel bloated. At this point, water is your best friend. It can help flush toxins from your body and hydrate it. To go one step further, try drinking warm water through the day. If you like, you can also infuse water with slices of freshly cut fruits or herbs.
- Make your diet fiber heavy: Junk food is always tempting and the one way to keep yourself from giving in to such temptation is to keep yourself feeling satiated. Increasing the amount of fiber in your diet can keep you satiated for longer and prevent snacking between meals. Fiber also helps improve digestion and helps the body expel junk food faster. To increase the amount of fiber in your food, pile on fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains.
- Include lean proteins: Proteins can also help relieve hunger pangs. However, not all forms of protein are good for the body after binging on junk food. Avoid fatty proteins like dairy products made from whole milk and red meat and instead focus on lean proteins like fish and chicken. These proteins are also easily digestible. Fish is also rich in omega 3 fatty acids that help reduce inflammation caused by additives in junk food.
- Flavor your food with ginger: Ginger can help reduce inflammation caused by junk food and ease the digestive system. Drinking a cup of ginger tea or grating ginger over a salad or fruits can help lower triglyceride levels and aid in the liver’s recovery. Additionally, ginger is also beneficial in blood pressure regulation and improving cardiovascular health.
- Sip some green tea: One of the reasons junk food is said to be bad for you is because of its high-calorie count. This can cause weight gain and undo your efforts to stay fit. Green tea has antioxidant properties that can negate some of the ill effects of junk food. It also helps lower bad cholesterol levels. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.