Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ganpat KhadtareYour feedback matters!
I brush my teeth twice daily but my teeth remains yellow what should I do to my teeth to become white please give me some advice.
My down layer gums very lose nd its leaving teeth. Wht to do. Nd cn you tell me the gum massage medicine name.
I am 50 year old. I have pain in my tooth after 3rd sitting. My doctor is bot available. Which drug I should take?
I need to implement braces, so please give me information for this if age does matter. And what will be changes and duration.
I am 23 years old male have a tootheche to present time problem - masoodho ka foolna blood nikalna. Please advise.
Mouth smelling because of small food particles stuck in throat and feeling little inconvenience. How to get rid of it. Should I contact doctor or is there any home remedy. Please help me. Thanks,
I have pain in teeth on backward side of my mouth. And its fully swelling day by day. What should I do? Pls suggest me.
Doctor I have problem in teeth last two big teeth very pain full I am not able to eat hard items and if I drink any thing like tea are water very sensitive I don't have cavity and plug I feel sensitive problem only I am using sensodine tooth paste only when I am brush for 1 hour or 2 hour good after again same problem start. Kindly give good medicine for me to free from this pain pls.
I have a severe tooth pain on the tooth that was treated with root canal over 3 ago. I had two doses of Ciproflaxacin Hydrochloride 500 mg tablets twice since last evening along with Ibuprofen, but the pain is still intense. What should I do?
My age is 34//and from 3 days I have problem in my right upper back teeth. Light pain and discomfort. please suggest what to do.
Parotid gland swelling very small with very slight pain and pricking sensation. Already has once which was visible but treated with antibiotics. Occasionally smoking.
Hello doctor! I have Tooth problem, in incisor. Before 10 years I fell down on the ground and my right incisor broke partially. A dentist treated it formally, pain and swelling vanished. But it starts again paining and swelling gum, harmonically and regularly. When it take pain killer pain lost. How can I get ride of this pain permanently? Please help me.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.