Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh SolankeYour feedback matters!
My daughter child age is 4 months started, he is started to roll over lie on tummy, he is drinking 120 ml every 3 hours, I think this is not enough for him, can I feed him cerelac rice or wheat.
My baby is 3 month. Dry cough from 20 days. 3 times medicine / doctor change but no relax in cough. I request you please provide the solution and medicine.
He is 16 months old baby. He is frequently getting cough. Only cough. No cold. While coughing getting sound in throat. Getting snot/mucus (yellow color thing) to mouth and he is taking back. Can you please suggest medical/syrup for only cough to remove/reduce that in throat.
My son is suffering frm bad stomach. Ache during potty. And smelly to its not loose motion. Suggest remedy please.
My 2 years old baby not sitting properly. When she was born then she weep after 5 minuets. Please suggest me the best treatment.
My baby is 8 months old, he passes stools 4 times a day, sometimes 5 times from past 2 months, in his stool routine test 6-7 pus cells and entameoba histolytica cyst is found and e.coli infection is there, so doctor gave metrogyl and gentamicin injections for 7 days along with zinc and pro biotic, while taking the medicine and after completing the medicine also no change in him, I am so much worried, is it serious problem, please help me doctors.
What is coblation tonsillectomy?
Coblation is an advanced technology that uses gentle radio frequency energy with a saline solution to quickly and safely remove tonsils without causing much pain &amp;amp;amp; no bleeding.
How is cobalation tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy done?
This surgery is done under general anaesthesia generally takes about 30 min. The surgeon uses a special cobalation wand which utlizes radio frequency energy to remove tonsil adenoids in a nearly bloodless fashion the patient can go home the same day.
Why is coblation tonsillectomy a better choice?
Older ways of removing the tonsils and adenoids include cold steel method of dissection. These methods could cause extensive pain, bleeding and may damage healthy tissue around the tissue that is removed. Coblation does not remove the tonsils or adenoids by heating or burning preserving healthy surrounding tissue.
What are the benefits of coblation tonsillectomy?
Fewer'bad days patients report a better overall experience with coblation tonsillectomy after surgery when compared to other procedures. Studies show that patient calls and visits to the doctor due to problems after surgery are significantly less with coblation tonsillectomy.
Faster recovery coblation tonsillectomy has been shown in clinical studies to speed a child's return to normal activity and diet. On average, patients return to a normal diet in 2.4 days after coblation, versus 7.6 days after routine cold steel method.
Less pain coblation tonsillectomy has also been shown to decrease pain and use of medications after the procedure.
Adenoidectomy via cobalation
Difficulty in breathing
Obstructive sleep apnea
Rec episodes of cough old
Coblation adenoidectomy is a technique which works at a relatively low temperature to gently dissolve and/or shrink target tissue with minimal thermal damage to surrounding healthy tissue. Coblation technology provides ablation, resection, coagulation of soft tissue and hemostasis of blood vessels in one convenient surgical device.
Complete removal of adenoids
Under direct endoscopic vision
Minimal pain with day care procedure
My one year and 3 month old baby start walking for 15-20 days but I notice that he walk with left foot outside. Is this normal.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.