Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gandhi Janak
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Gandhi JanakYour feedback matters!
How to fix the gap between two adjacent tooth (black triangle gap). T have crown in two adjacent tooth and food particles struck every time through the gaps in the sideways and needs to remove it every time with inter dental brush. Is there any permanent solution available for this problem?
I am 28 years old suffering from short breath and weakness from 4 years but doctors of allopathic and ayurveda are unable to identify problem. All the tests are normal from cbc to pft and 2d echo. Recently I noticed too much saliva getting accumulated in my mouth if I don't swallow it than I don't have problem of breathlessness. If I swallow it than the problem occurs. I cannot spit every time as it is coming continuously.
My 4 year old daughter is suffering from intense pain due to cavities in 2 of her molar teeth .What to do
From last 4years it's bleeding from my teeth I have went near dentist but it stops for months and starts again. Now a days it too difficult to me when I'm going to bed in the middle of night its starts bleeding. My mouth smells very badly. So please give some tips or suggest me to do something.
Mere danto se khoon aata hai jab subha mai uthta hu tab ye daily hota hai. Kya kare koi advice dijiye.
I want to clean my teeth. I brush daily. But it's still are yellowish what should I do to make it white?
I suffered with a bad breath. I have consulted many Doctors in Pune. People around me can feel this problem but Doctor says there is no problem. Right from my mother, my friends, colleagues and everybody else talking to me can sense it strongly. I am about to marry. But due to this problem I am in such a condition where I am not able to talk to anybody about this. I just don't understand what to do. What could be the another reasons behind bad breath or could you please suggest me a dentist or the hospital where the special treatment for the bad breath is available? I am not at all addicted to anything. I have tried everything like tooth cleaning, tongue cleaning, flossing, using mouth washes etc. I am so much frustrated with this problem. I am feeling no joy in living. Please help.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.