Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GaganYour feedback matters!
I am a 77-year old male. Have been taking mag phos 200 x nat phos 200 x 4 pills of each twice a day with warm water for almost 2 months for regulating acidity and strengthening my nerves and muscles. Are there any adverse effects of these medicines in the long run? Please advise.
I am not able to sleep since last 2 days and having a severe headache also tried alot of home remedies but non of them is working out please help me.
- Piles is an irritating painful chronic disease.
- Recurrence occur even after surgery because Of Faulty
- Food Habit & Life-Style.
I can't control my penis when the sperm comes out .I feel something and I just hold it then release. Again hold it and again releases. So it just stop and goes. And this continues. I have been doing this for 2-3 years and now I can't change the. Help me! please.
The skin is the largest organ in the human body, which measures about 2 square metres approximately 22 square feet. Skin is not just the longest organ alone in our body, but also has numerous amazing roles which most of us don’t realise actually. It not only protects our body from chemical, harmful radiations and sun. It also acts as a major storage area of energy, synthesizes vitamin D and the best indicator of any disorder in your digestive and immune system. But most of us don’t identify the warning signs that our skin shows from the initial stage unless it becomes more severe and start to show drastic skin changes or allergies.
Homeopathy is the system of medicine, which not only identifies the problem of skin from the root level, but also understands the nature of skin of each individual and treats the skin allergies without causing any harmful side effects. As allergies are not common for everybody it is very much necessary to identify the skin nature of every individual and the type of allergen by which the person is affected. Thus, homeopathy way of treating is best for skin allergies.
Here are few best remedies for skin allergies used in homeopathy
- Apis Mellifica: It is the best remedy for hives and utricarial rash. It can be used for any type of allergies with severe burning, itching sensation and rashes
- Natrum mur: Natrum mur is the commonly used homeopathy medicine for nasal and skin allergies
- Sulfur: It is the top most natural homeopathic medicine for treating the skin allergies. It shows wonder in relieving the excessive itching and burning sensations
- Rhus toxicodendron: It is used for treating person with eczema in which the person develops numerous vesicular rashes along with itching, swelling and tingling sensation over the affected area of skin.
- Arsenicum: It is used for treating psoriasis, chronic uriticaria and chronic eczema. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I had throat pain and in a month I'm having throat pain 3 to 4 times and it was happening from the last 7 months. I tested my thyroid and the doctor said that it was clear. I do every day goggle with warm water adding some salt, Still why I'm suffering from throat pain and have daily 3 to 4 tablets in a day . By having every day dose would it be side effects or not. What should I do.
I am 54 years old and my fasting glucose is 140mgdl and pp is 112mgdl after having 4 ripen bananas and 2 mangos with 2 idlis with coconut chutny and an omelet with 2 egg whites and a cup of green tea. In the morning done 40 minutes of brisk walk. Am I a diabetic.?
I have depression I realize this and anyone hurts me go for bad I can't sleep over night and how should I reduce angry can you please help me on this.
I have severe chest burn and acidity problems often. I consume Pan plus 40. I am suffering from acidity problem for more than 3 years. Please advise.
I am diagnosed with a small sliding hiatus hernia and my medications are going on from about 8 months but nothing is working for me. I am getting sick day by day. The symptoms I am experiencing are Nausea and Weight loss. Please help me doctor.
I am 40 years old. Suffering from achalaxia cardiac (esophagus). Since last 5 yrs. Its very painful & costly treatment for me. What I do now. Plse help me sir.
I'm tara 27 years old male I faced headache for last 3 years after 15 days I am fine and 7 days i'm faced problem all reports are ok please.
An overactive bladder is marked by problems with one’s bladder storage system that results in sudden urge to urinate. Involuntary and leakage of urine is also a possibility in such a case.
The problem of an overactive bladder arises when the muscles of the bladder contract involuntarily. The conditions contributing to overactive bladder are:
- Excessive production of urine due to diabetes, poor kidney function or excessive fluid intake
- Medications that increase urine production by the bladder
- Acute infections in the urinary tract
- Abnormalities in the bladder, for instance, bladder stones or tumors
- Factors hindering bladder outflow such as constipation, enlarged prostate or earlier treatments for incontinence (loss of bladder control)
- Excessive intake of alcohol or caffeine
- Decline in one’s cognitive abilities due to factors such as ageing, thus making it hard for the bladder to comprehend the signals it gets from the brain
- Incomplete emptying of the bladder, leaving only a little storage space for the urine
- Neurological disorders
How it can be treated?
- Behavioral interventions help to manage overactive bladder effectively and without side-effects. They include-
- Exercises to strengthen one’s urinary sphincter and pelvic floor muscles
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Regulating fluid consumption
- Planning a schedule for trips to the toilet
- Employing a catheter to empty the bladder entirely
- Medications to alleviate the symptoms of incontinence and overactive bladder are-
- Oxybutynin gel
- Oxybutynin as a skin patch
- Injecting small doses of Botox (Botulinum toxin), protein-bacteria, directly into the bladder tissues to partially paralyze the bladder muscles, thus delaying urination.
- Surgery to magnify bladder capacity
However, it is a must that you seek the guidance of a urologist on immediate basis. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.