Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. GaganYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old, due to some gastric problem unexpectedly during ct scan I have noticed that I was born with only one kidney can you suggest some health care to be followed.
My daughter is married since 6 years. She had conceived in 2013, but it was Empty Sach and hence laparoscopy was done. Also the ovarian cyst was removed. Later on, the cyst was found when scanned, as she was not conceived. Now after home treatment ,one of her Ovary is almost clear, while the other is still having cyst, though reduced. Gynac Doctor suggested ,you can try as one ovary is clear and ovulation is from alternate ovaries by cycle. How to confirm the proper ovulation from clear ovary now so that attempt can be made without anxiety in the prospective ovulation cycle. What Is the cause of empty sach--due to sperm mobility/strength or weak ovum?
Sir iam very sex addict I hardly try not to watch porn but I can't stop myself how can I overcome through it sir iam unable to explain it perfectly but please try to give some suggestions sir.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.
Recently I noticed that my scrotum is tight all the time .i don't feel any pain though. Is there any problem?
Jab me 4-5 saal ka tha tab ek medicine se mujhe infection hua tha, jiske karan mere hairs, nails lost ho gaye the lekin bad me unki kaafi recovery bhi ho gayi. Lekin tab se puri body me nishan ho gaye. Wo nishan bhi jaise mein bada hua uske sath kam huye lekin abhi bhi mere face par kaafi nishan hai kya laser treatment SE kuch fayda hoga and please suggest a doctor also.
My throat has swollen and I had taken medicine for thyroid also but it is still swollen. Please tell me what to do?
Hallo. I'm 46 years old man. My problem is early discharge in few seconds to enter. So suggest me effective medicine please. Thanks.
25 years male here, I never had sex, but I masturbate often, twice in a week. I end up doing masturbation within 2 to 3 mins which I think is very less If I compare it with other answers browsed over the net. Want to know Ending up early in masturbation is also a type premature ejaculation What ACC to doctors is average time for it and how I can achieve that. Thanks.
Hello sir, Actually m feeling cold from past two days and continuously my stomach keeps paining and for that I feel like going washroom and because of this I use to visit washroom frequently m eating normal food cooked at home then also my stomach is not in good condition sir please tell me some medicine m taking lemofen from past 2 days and because of this m not able to eat anything before 1 pm if I will eat I have to again rush to washroom. What should i do?
I am suffering from too much cold since 2months. It is not cured by tablets. Please give proper remedies.
Since may 2016 I had some stomach issues (Stone Pain & Infection) and starting losing my weight. After test I found that I have diabetes too since jan 2016 .Now till the date I have lost approx 12 kg. How to regain the health and weight.
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.
Related Tip: "Can Your Fridge Make You Sick?"