Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gadkari Girish V
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Gadkari Girish VYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am a 34 year old male. I have a problem, that while checking my pulse in hand it is around 80 per minute. If I check with automatic blood pressure monitor at home, there is a racing of heart beat and the pulse is more than 110. Is it to be worried? What is the exact relation between blood pressure and pulse rate?
My wife is having severe pain around ribs along with shortness of breath. Cardio, pulmonologist and gastro specialist examined and certified nothing wrong. While checking the complete blood test we found some points abnormal as mentioned below. Is there any relation those deficiency with pain Vitamin D 4.66ng/ml B12-254pg/ml TSH-6.27 total RBC-4.84 platelet count-419 MCV-104.1.
Hi, I want to know how to reduce the belly fat and cholesterol level in the blood. My husband is 27 yrs old and he has this problems with him.
Hi, My husband have high bp in two month before 170/90. Now bp is normal 135/90. He have to take medicine in life long? And he have cholesterol also but now its normal. Please suggest better medicine to control for blood pressure. Thank you.
My triglycerides is 186 and HDL cholesterol is 36 and VLDL cholesterol is 37.20 What cure I should do?
My mother 73 years old has recently suffered a stroke which has made the slurred speech and mild brain damage. She was running on very high sugar 12% hb1ac and had high BP on day of stroke. I am attaching recent reports including 2d echo and blood tests. Kindly suggest what treatment course she has to follow?
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!