Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Gadkari Girish VYour feedback matters!
My daughter chest is large so not comfortable Dr. suggestions is plastic surgery, but not plastic surgery my daughter is not married .so any problems have mother in law house so only cream tablet cure this solution.
I'm having pain in central line of chest when I do twisting, deep breathing, sneezing or any movement in this region. It feels that there is problem in chest bone. What may be the reason for this problem?
My pulse rate is 76 and my cholesterol LDL is 180 do I need to take medication or regular exercise will help me get LDL down? I do walk for 45 minutes everyday and have started with yoga too. Kindly advise.
Hi doctor I have been suffering from heavy breathing difficulty for the last 1month, I was under an ayurvedic treatment cause of some allergy for the last month, right now everyday I feel Breathing difficulty, I taste blood, my hands shiver, when I talk loud I feel to vomit day by day I'm weakening.
I am 26 years male. My body structure is not in shape. Chest and shoulder size is very small in comparison to waist. Chest size 34 and waist is also 34. When I see my body appearance looks like a female body. No dresses shirt or t shirts fit my body. I am facing lot of problem socially and mentally. Loosing my confidence in front of others. My voice is also weak female type. What is the reason of this? Is this due to lack of testosterone? Whom should I consult? Help me.
Hi, I am 41 year old male. I have yellowish spot under eyes which are normally associated with high cholesterol. However my cholesterol level normally remains below 200. How can these yellowish spots be cured. Regards.
I am a boy I have a pain on the left side of the chest & also a pain on the neck- vein. How it disappear doctor? It is happen while I am sleeping. Pls reply & give remedy.
Heart disease or cardiovascular disease is an umbrella term that encompasses a variety of heart related ailments including Angina, coronary artery disease, pulmonary stenosis, irregular heartbeat as well as heart failure and cardiac attacks, among many others. Training the heart to pump blood in a better fashion when one is suffering from such conditions, is the cornerstone of managing cardiovascular ailments. The exercises for this usually revolve around strengthening the heart and its various parts.
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese form of energy flow exercises that can help patients suffering from heart or cardiovascular diseases. Let us see how.
- Non Vigorous: It is a medically proven fact that non vigorous exercises form an important part of managing the heart in such ailments. This is one of the most important rehabilitation elements for such patients. This kind of exercise usually involves movements like walking and even other mild forms of exercise. Tai Chi is one such form of breathing and motion.
- Muscular Strength: This mind body exercise is a traditional one that can benefit the aerobic capacity of the patient and create a basis for building the muscular strength in the area.
- Hypertension: High blood pressure is one of the most common problems experienced by patients who are suffering from any cardiovascular ailment. With the help of Tai Chi, the systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels have shown marked improvement. This is due to the uptake of oxygen in this resistance based, mild exercise which does not put undue pressure on the heart.
- Diabetes: Diabetes mellitus is another common side effect or even cause of cardiovascular diseases. For many patients, both the ailments go hand in hand. With the help of Tai Chi, the patient can show remarkable improvement in the blood sugar level as well. This also helps in losing some amount of weight even as the Tai Chi practitioners are encouraged to make dietary changes.
- Balance: Tai Chi helps in attaining a certain balance and poise that is required for the constant cleansing of toxins from the body and its various organs. In this way, Tai Chi actually works as a wholesome lifestyle moderator as well.
- Breathing: In Tai Chi, the practitioner is asked to focus on one's breath. This will deeply enhance the way we take and use oxygen within the system, which in turn has a highly beneficial effect as far as heart diseases go. This effect is also known as meditation in motion.
You can also take the package for Improving Heart Health.
Practicing Tai Chi is beneficial for good health and potentially fatal ailments like heart disease. Remember to ask your doctor whether or not you can try out a new form of exercise before you start. If you wish to discuss about any specific cardio or heart problem, you can consult a specilized cardiologist and ask a free question.