Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Gadkari Girish VYour feedback matters!
Sir or madam, I am getting pain in the middle of the heart my age is 19 female why I am getting pain I do not know down on my neck side of the breast tell me.
Since last 2-3 days I am having a constant fear of death. The thought revolves around heart attack. Though I did ecg last month which came out fine. Just sinus tachycardia. For sometime I feel fine and again the thought comes and feel anxious. The heart rate is 110 to 115. What could be reason for this. I am very scared.
Hello doctor I am 9 month 4 days pregnant I want to know the signs of labour how would I know that I am going into labour from last few days my vagina is leaking some yellowish discharge without any smell. Sometimes I feel little discharge of water also and thr is pain in left side of vagina pain occur while I walk and change any movement. Doctor said this is a pressure symptom pls suggest something.
My father has high bp (150/90 )n sugar (169) random. Sometimes blood comes out from his nostrils mostly from left one .plz. Advise medicine to cure it n d cause of problem. What should he eat etc. Is anything serious? Suggest what should we do?
Hi Doctor I am 29 years old from age of 21 I got many problems like high blood pressure and stomach problem please give me some suggestion to get rid from these diseases Thanks.
I am 66 yrs old. I have been operated my heart last two years back. No I am taking daily two medicines. I. E. I) Dixin 0.25 mg. Ii) Ecosprin-AV 75. Now having neck & back pain started last one, so far I have not contact any Doctor as my family Doctor expired. I should Check for Blood and urine, and also what medicine to be taken, please guide me. Thanks lot.
Hi I am 40 years old suffering from diabetes. The medicine that I take contains glimipride 2 mg and metformin 500. But I am unable to control diabetes. Blood sugar(f)- 180, pp- 240. Please help.
I am hypoglycemic and hypertensive and have good food habit, neither I wake up in night for urination, LFT normal. I am 40 years and 60 kg. I want to know how best I can increase my weight? What change I can make in my daily routine and diet? Please advice.
Dr, When I feel hungry I want to eat at that time, otherwise some disturbance in the body. Feeling of walking not properly, leg tiredness, if time going, feeling of hands are shivering. After food it become normal. My cholesterol level 237, sugar- 92 (fasting) after food it is 120. BP 140/90. Weight 67 kg, height 167 cm. Please reply.
My 60 year old dad faces difficulty in breathing on doing any form of activity like after walking for some time, he gets breathing problem. We checked with the local cardiologist, he did ECG, x-ray, a few blood tests etc, but nothing came out. So he ruled out any heart related problem. All I know is he has gastric problem and no other ailment. Please help me with what to do.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.