Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
My friend 26 year old fall in love with a girl of his classmate. They live together like gf/bf but when my friend proposed her, she rejected him. Now he is in depression. He lost all his interest in study. He always live alone and tells symptoms like worst pain in heart. And sometimes he cry like babies. So please suggest some medicine for him. Every answer should be appreciated. In the hope of reply.
I am 64 years old and had undergone bypass surgery in 2007. I am taking following medicines as prescribed by the Consultant: IMDUR K-COR 5 CONCOR AM5 deplatt 75 GLYNASE MF ecosprin 150 MG I AM NOW SUFFERING FROM ED. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THESE MEDICINES ARE CONTRIBUTING TO ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION? AND IF YES WHAT IS THE REMEDY? KINDLY HELP WITH YOUR REPLY. THANKS.
Lipid profile : Out of range parameters are : Total cholesterol : 230, LDL cholesterol-direct : 165, Non-HDL cholesterol : 171.56. I do not have any symptoms. It was just a routine checkup. Pls advise me to how to reduce the levels. Thanks in advance.
Hello sir, I am suffering from hypertention since 2 years, all reports are normal it's not going to down below 150/95 after taking the medication guide to me please
My name is Deepak. Recently I did my preventive check up from thyrocare. My report is normal except one point. In this report they mentioned my LDC is 133. This is good or bad my health. Now I am in worried now that what should I do. I am giving you details figure Total cholesterol. 191 HDL CHOLESTEROL. 41 LDL CHOLESTEROL. 133. please SUGGEST SOLUTION FOR THIS.
Since 1 and half year I feel little pain in my chest it is usually in left side and some time also feel pain in my left arm I have done 5 time ECG one time echo and 1 time ett all reports are normal then why I feel pain in my chest my pulse rate is also normal 60 to 80 when I feel pain in my chest and some time in left arm.
I have chest pain right and left sometime. I am 30 years old male. Is chest pain always indicates heart problem?
I am 25 years old male. I have been suffering from upper pain abdomen for last 3 months. Usg done. Report was within normal limits.
I am 26 year old female. My HLD comes out to be 41. Does it mean I have a heart disease. How can I cure it.
I am 25 year old female and my b. P always remain around 130-135 and my heartbeat remain around 85 in normal conditions, whenever I get tensed I had a pain in my chest, I always remain sad and annoyed without any reasons, my thoughts are always negative, I don't want to meet or talk with people, I got irritated or jealous with others happiness.
I am 52 years old I have lots of health issues I underwent a ASD closure in 1993 I suffer from diabetic hypertension vitiam d deficiency went into menopause at the age of 46 I am on medication gemer 1 rancil 5 rozavel 5 telma 40 mg bio 3 but still I suffer from server body and get a lots of cramps in my hands will sleeping even in my sleeping I csn feel this terrible pain in my whole body can you suggest for any treatment.
My HDL cholesterol level is 32 & triglycerides serum is 199 & Surge fasting 179 for which I have taken tonact 10 mg once daily and Glycigon M twice daily could you please tell me the dose correct or I will have to change the medicine. Expecting early reply.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.