Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. G.S. SainaniYour feedback matters!
What types of yoga or exercise I should do for reducing LDL n increasing HDL. Similarly for vitamin B12 what type of diet I need to take. Thanks.
Hello doctor my self raju bai. I am 50years old women. I have high blood pressure problem for last two months what should I do.
My father is suffering from heart disease. His heart is working only 24%. We did some tests echo n angiography. He smokes. But now from few days he is not smoking. Can you plzzz suggest that tht can really help my father.
My friend has high blood pressure and now he finds it difficult to hear very well what is the cause.
I am giving cetanil 10 mg morning and evening but her BP is always in between 160 _ 175. She is diabetic and have ckd problem.
I am a 49 years medium built married male with one kid of 16 yers. I have been suffering from Hypo thyroid (TSH 12.9. Tiglyceride-230, Cholesterol-232 and a entry level diabetic (114 mg/dl fasting, I feel depressed, mood swing, irritable personality, little or no friends, drowsy at office yet sleep disorder at night. I had a history of bleeding from rectum with swollen anus but after taking sizbath and after avoiding redmeat and wine I dont bleed at present. I dont smoke at present for past 2 years. I am on homeopathy treatment under a famous homeopath but I am not getting the desired result as expected. My hairs are getting thin day by day. I am using Loreal hair colour for my grey hair for couple of years which may be a cause of hairloss. Is there any treatment to lower down my TSH, Tiglyceride and Cholesterol? pls suggest. Can I take Homeopathy medicine simultaneously?
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.